Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

horrible exploitive commercials in Phoenix

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am watching tv with my mother who hates President Obama and this commercial comes on talking about the horrors of the Affordable Care Act, but they use the term Obamacare...they feed this absolute crap out for a minute, and then at the end of the commercial they offer a 25 page pamphlet to understand how to get through Obamacare for 19 dollars. All these old people in Sun City are being fed this crap hourly and are probably sending 19 bucks because these commercials are never ending.....the hate level in AZ for the president is tangible, so the hucksters feed into this manipulation to make a buck off old people....it is despicable.

AZ is a horrible place. People are separated by these cookie cutter subdivisions and entire areas of the community are places for old people to simply die.......they try to put whipped cream on a pile of dung, but they separate these folks from the community at large, and feed into their paranoid fantasy that gangsters are waiting to pounce on their old aszes if they do not segregate themselves from society. Sun City, Sun City West, And Sun City Grand are collectively this big dead spot on earth. No people walk the streets, ande not children can be found. At 8pm the lights are all out and people are sleeping.....waiting for the next day to do the same. At least Pensacola is alive with young people and diversity......yes crime, but this sick fantasy of going to AZ to be happy in these death camps of row after row of cookie cutter homes on empty streets.....well I think I have found hell on earth, and the bastards run commercials which exploit old people and their fears......shameful.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I am watching tv with my mother who hates President Obama and this commercial comes on talking about the horrors of the Affordable Care Act, but they use the term Obamacare...they feed this absolute crap out for a minute, and then at the end of the commercial they offer a 25 page pamphlet to understand how to get through Obamacare for 19 dollars. All these old people in Sun City are being fed this crap hourly and are probably sending 19 bucks because these commercials are never ending.....the hate level in AZ for the president is tangible, so the hucksters feed into this manipulation to make a buck off old people....it is despicable.

AZ is a horrible place. People are separated by these cookie cutter subdivisions and entire areas of the community are places for old people to simply die.......they try to put whipped cream on a pile of dung, but they separate these folks from the community at large, and feed into their paranoid fantasy that gangsters are waiting to pounce on their old aszes if they do not segregate themselves from society. Sun City, Sun City West, And Sun City Grand are collectively this big dead spot on earth. No people walk the streets, ande not children can be found. At 8pm the lights are all out and people are sleeping.....waiting for the next day to do the same. At least Pensacola is alive with young people and diversity......yes crime, but this sick fantasy of going to AZ to be happy in these death camps of row after row of cookie cutter homes on empty streets.....well I think I have found hell on earth, and the bastards run commercials which exploit old people and their fears......shameful.

Big Pharma Doctors and insurance companies do the same thing on a much larger scale....It's just vultures picking the bones before the carcass gets cold. Oh and don't forget funeral homes...

2seaoat

Big Pharma Doctors and insurance companies do the same thing on a much larger scale....It's just vultures picking the bones before the carcass is cold.

Exactly....I am watching tv and I am experiencing a culture shock.....they play old people as complete fools, and then I listen to my mother....and I realize this formula is working. Before my wife's parents passed they would send enormous amounts of checks to Jimmie Swaggert and watch his tv show. They lived modestly, but after we started having to handle things we could not believe the volume of exploitive mail they were receiving asking for donations. It is shameful, but I guess they figure a sucker is born every day.....and a old sucker is golden.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum