Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sal put this cartoon on the political forum but I'm putting it here too cause it's funny as shit. lol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal put this cartoon on the political forum but I'm putting it here too cause it's funny as shit.  lol 99

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well goddamn it I used the image function to display an image url like I'm sposed to and this fucked up software didn't do it.
Screw it. This shit is no better than that software at PNJ.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay, bds, what in the hell am I doing wrong.
I copied the url of the image in this post...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t5941-gop-invites-ted-nugent-to-sotu-gun-safety-advocates-ecstatic

and then I plugged that url into the image function. So what is wrong with this software. and this aint the first time that's happened neither.

Sal

Sal

Sal put this cartoon on the political forum but I'm putting it here too cause it's funny as shit.  lol Nugent11

Sal

Sal

That getup he's wearing is offensive to African-Americans, Native-Americans, and ring-tailed lemurs everywhere.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not convinced he's even real, Sal. I think it's possible he's just a con man who dreamed this whole shtick up because he saw an audience for it.
I don't think it's just a coincidence that he debuted this whole act on Limbaugh's radio show. I've never been convinced Limbaugh believes his own bullshit either and I'm much more inclined to believe he's just an act too.
I think it could be that Nugent realized that too and decided to try to emulate the success of it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Oh, yeah, he's a fake. My nephew recently posted on FB that Nugent would be in Houston and he hoped to meet him...I don't think he knows the story about ol' poopy pants.

Sal

Sal

I don't know nor do I much care whether he's a fake or not.

The scary part is he has a lucrative audience for his bullshit.

Sal wrote:I don't know nor do I much care whether he's a fake or not.

The scary part is he has a lucrative audience for his bullshit.

I can't figure out how Anybody who knows anything about him could support him..
he's a child molesting, draft dodging, Chickenhawk..

http://www.lowgenius.net/post/2011/08/27/Ted-Nugent-Is-An-Enormous-Coward.aspx

I don't know the story on poopy pants. Did he poop in his pants on TV?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum