Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something lurch said on the political forum made me think of this.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Are all the democrats here athiests?
And do all the working class conservatives believe in God?
I have confirmed that a few of the dems are God haters but I'm curious about the rest.

I'm sure most of the Dems are not God haters but most of the conservatives are God lovers and seriously effed up like you. I wonder what that correlation means?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm sure most of the Dems are not God haters but most of the conservatives are God lovers and seriously effed up like you. I wonder what that correlation means?

So in your opinion, loving God makes someone effed up. I'm not suprised by your answer. Enjoy your moonlight broom ride tonight.

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm sure most of the Dems are not God haters but most of the conservatives are God lovers and seriously effed up like you. I wonder what that correlation means?

If I am to be called EFFED up for loving God/Christ, so be it. Christ said it would be that way.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

If I am to be called EFFED up for loving God/Christ, so be it. Christ said it would be that way.

He told you that? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He told you that? LOL!

Read the scriptures.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He told you that? LOL!

Read the scriptures.

Hmm-believe everything you read,huh? No wonder you read the "Blaze"?

Sal

Sal

Wingnuts by nature are cowards and prone to gravitate toward myths that comfort them, alleviate their fears, and make them feel part of something bigger than their sad, powerless, pathetic selves.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

So far I'm right. The two liberals who posted here so far hate God. dreams and sally. And look at their lives. Pathetic and full of negtivity.

Ghandi wrote:So far I'm right. The two liberals who posted here so far hate God. dreams and sally. And look at their lives. Pathetic and full of negtivity.

Where did anyone say they hated God? Hmmm-el stupido? For a racist criminal like yourself, I'd say your life is pretty pathetic. I wonder if your neighbors know who they're living amongst?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:So far I'm right. The two liberals who posted here so far hate God. dreams and sally. And look at their lives. Pathetic and full of negtivity.

Where did anyone say they hated God? Hmmm-el stupido? For a racist criminal like yourself, I'd say your life is pretty pathetic. I wonder if your neighbors know who they're living amongst?

My neighbors are just like me. As well as most working class.
God hating, broom riding witch. Run along to walmart with your ebt card and obama phone.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

God hating, broom riding witch. Run along to walmart with your ebt card and obama phone.

Is that right? They beat up people in lines and get unregistered guns? You live in Ensley, don't you?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Well, all I can say is that the love of Christ does not show very much in the forum postings of Ghandi OR Pace Dog.

Mathew 7:23 "...And then I will Profess to them, I never knew you...."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Is that right? They beat up people in lines and get unregistered guns? You live in Ensley, don't you?

I live all around you for God lives through me. He forgives the bankrupt, bad mothers of part time walmart employees, and even those who kill their husbands. If they ask for forgiveness. But you have to ask.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I live all around you for God lives through me. He forgives the bankrupt, bad mothers of part time walmart employees, and even those who kill their husbands. If they ask for forgiveness. But you have to ask.

Is that what you do everyday? How many forgivens do you get?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Why don't you give the bitterness a rest and do something productive?
Don't you have laundry or dirty dishes to clean?
Leave me alone. Please. I'm tired of dealing with your evil stupidity.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You start it but you always get beat down. You'd think you'd learn something by now? LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You start it but you always get beat down. You'd think you'd learn something by now? LOL!

Look below for the reply that you deserve.

Keep looking.

Keep looking.

Figure it out yet?

Markle

Markle

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Sal wrote:Wingnuts by nature are cowards and prone to gravitate toward myths that comfort them, alleviate their fears, and make them feel part of something bigger than their sad, powerless, pathetic selves.

Something lurch said on the political forum made me think of this. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM2nvqhmku116NXiGbog7tJENYx8dr5MCgao9tMn9ocp_41VK3Cg

Someone like you should know since you fit the description you've provided so well.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum