Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Maritime Park $270,000 in the red

+3
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

What is just damn insane that many of us have been asking these same questions for over 2 damn years. 2 YEARS!!!! We were told, in so many words just to STFU and trust us. Now we find, just as we had thought, there is NO GOD DAMN PLAN . Natta, zip, none, zero, the best they can do is to pay the big "O" 30,000 to tell us that a grass parking lot on the south west corner is the best use of the land. And that Studer screwed the system with a one sided deal, but dont say anything or he might cry. He is only doing what is best for Pensacola.

Are we as a community really screwed? I don't know. I hope not. I keep waiting for Studer to pull the rabbit out of the hat and show me how stupid I have been. I hope he does. My ego can take it. But unless something happens pretty soon we will see that the Emperor doent have any clothes. Not a pretty sight.

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:What is just damn insane that many of us have been asking these same questions for over 2 damn years. 2 YEARS!!!! We were told, in so many words just to STFU and trust us. Now we find, just as we had thought, there is NO GOD DAMN PLAN . Natta, zip, none, zero, the best they can do is to pay the big "O" 30,000 to tell us that a grass parking lot on the south west corner is the best use of the land. And that Studer screwed the system with a one sided deal, but dont say anything or he might cry. He is only doing what is best for Pensacola.

Are we as a community really screwed? I don't know. I hope not. I keep waiting for Studer to pull the rabbit out of the hat and show me how stupid I have been. I hope he does. My ego can take it. But unless something happens pretty soon we will see that the Emperor doent have any clothes. Not a pretty sight.

We are screwed.
There is NO rabbit to pull out of a hat.
There is NO hat.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

Today in the PNJ it was stated that Quint Studer wants to be on the the panel to name the Park.
I still like Stooderville" but its gotten to be such a ridiculous failure that it should be "Stoopidvile".

Seriously, why not name it "The Ballpark at Pensacola"

2seaoat

earth to citizens......a dollar surcharge on a ticket puts 75k in reserve each year, and when the bond are due, a two buck surcharge.....a tempest in a teapot.....nobody will even notice the charge, and this is just more beating up the park.....the contract was clear that the surcharge can be added at anytime........this park is a glowing success, and I argued three years ago that the ticket surcharges were being done at every minor league team.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah surcharges..great idea ..probably how they will force obamacare to work... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:earth to citizens......a dollar surcharge on a ticket puts 75k in reserve each year, and when the bond are due, a two buck surcharge.....a tempest in a teapot.....nobody will even notice the charge, and this is just more beating up the park.....the contract was clear that the surcharge can be added at anytime........this park is a glowing success, and I argued three years ago that the ticket surcharges were being done at every minor league team.

Time will tell, Seaoat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum