Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Link Fixed. BEST SUPERBOWL AD: About God Making a Farmer on the 8th Day by Paul Harvey "Dodge Trucks"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

By far, BEST SUPERBOWL AD: About God needing a Farmer on the 8th Day by Paul Harvey "Dodge Trucks"

New link working. Ends before the Dodge Pick Up Truck. Suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzhwkaNC40&feature=player_embedded

All that told who sponsored the ad was the distant picture of a couple year old, dirty Dodge pick up truck.

Last edited by Markle on 2/4/2013, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Message says "Server to Busy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AMpZ0TGjbWE

That is just too cool. I'd just read several posts @Facebook about this after I'd logged in (I hardly ever do) to thank folks for wishing me a happy 41st birthday. No one had posted a link though, and I'm glad that you did, Bob. I used to listed to Paul Harvey religiously when I was in my early to mid 20s. Always enjoyed his stories.

Good stuff... Thanks to you both. Wink

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Great commercial.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

And then the FEDERAL FDA swat teamed the farmers and dumped their raw milk into the dirt , Raided their harvest picnics and fined them....then in it's infinite wisdom the GOD of Government gave the land from the once proud hardworking farmers to corporate farms where they changed the seed and made it so it could only grow once and then needed to be bought again and yea the foul seed spread into what was left of the small farms and the corporate farms brought lawsuits for patient infringement and the small farmers spent all they had fighting the good fight but losing ground with each new season. They changed food to fuel and the good earth became exhausted with each passing season and then the world began to die as the greed produced corporate food became it's poison.

Geez T! You know I love my country but fear my government (and am a pessimist to boot), but criminy man, you make me look like a blind, happy-go-lucky sheeple!

Crying or Very sad

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.naturalnews.com/035701_family_farms_child_labor_laws.html

Feds criminalizing small family farms under ridiculous 'labor laws' that target children

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:Geez T! You know I love my country but fear my government (and am a pessimist to boot), but criminy man, you make me look like a blind, happy-go-lucky sheeple!

Crying or Very sad

It's a full time job with this over reaching greedy stupid government...there are so many departments now in government and they are all fighting over who gets to send their SWAT team in first......They have to remain relevant or lose funding so they attack the little guys just like at WACO...we should have put all those involved in WACO in prison and never let them out... from the top down and this shit wouldn't be happening today....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:Geez T! You know I love my country but fear my government (and am a pessimist to boot), but criminy man, you make me look like a blind, happy-go-lucky sheeple!

Crying or Very sad

It's a full time job with this over reaching greedy stupid government...there are so many departments now in government and they are all fighting over who gets to send their SWAT team in first......They have to remain relevant or lose funding so they attack the little guys just like at WACO...we should have put all those involved in WACO in prison and never let them out... from the top down and this shit wouldn't be happening today....

Isn't it kind of funny that just about every county in the US has some type of swat team that they spend a fortune on outfitting them with the latest high tech tactical gear, new vehicles just about every year, tons of needless administrators and yet it cost to much to protect our kids.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

alecto wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Isn't it kind of funny that just about every county in the US has some type of swat team that they spend a fortune on outfitting them with the latest high tech tactical gear, new vehicles just about every year, tons of needless administrators and yet it cost to much to protect our kids.

I wish everyone were as aware as you of the idiots that are social engineering our country right now...

alecto wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Crying or Very sad

It ain't "funny," man... it's tragic and should be criminal.

But yeah, I get your point.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/035701_family_farms_child_labor_laws.html

Feds criminalizing small family farms under ridiculous 'labor laws' that target children

+1 for that post, T. This is an issue that makes my blood absolutely BOIL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum