Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huckabee, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan win big!

+4
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
The Dude
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

With Christy and McDonnell out of the picture, Huckabee is raising money to run again. He launches his latest endeavor with an attack on women's libido.

Hillary, don't sweat it. Get your nails done honey.

The machine has begun in earnest... she can turn those into wolverine nails very soon. That doesn't include the msm.

I wonder what the cost of a complicit media would cost a campaign? But then again... what does it really matter?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4652385

The Dude

The Dude

Rand Paul is unelectable

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

First white guilt gave us Obama now white stupidity might just give us Hillary.
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:First white guilt gave us Obama now white stupidity might just give us Hillary.
TEOTWAWKI

I don't know if you've looked at the words on record for her... but benghazi pales in comparison.

Only firm leftists can defend them. She might be more authoritarian than obama or bush. I don't trust her.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Only firm leftists can defend them. She might be more authoritarian than obama or bush. I don't trust her.

Let's see some examples.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:First white guilt gave us Obama now white stupidity might just give us Hillary.
TEOTWAWKI

I don't know if you've looked at the words on record for her... but benghazi pales in comparison.

Only firm leftists can defend them. She might be more authoritarian than obama or bush. I don't trust her.

Her and Bill are criminals and since our government and their support system are completely criminal she may be the final straw. If we don't have an open civil war you can bet that the progressives will get what they want a ruined country which will finally punish all us bad White guys. That's what they have always wanted . Failing infrastructure , no jobs, inflation, degraded medical system...end of the free world.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Only firm leftists can defend them. She might be more authoritarian than obama or bush. I don't trust her.

Let's see some examples.

Dancing on the grave of a former world leader is pretty damned ghoulish...she sucks.

boards of FL wrote:

Let's see some examples.

No

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI

Her and Bill are criminals and since our government and their support system are completely criminal she may be the final straw. If we don't have an open civil war you can bet that the progressives will get what they want a ruined country which will finally punish all us bad White guys. That's what they have always wanted . Failing infrastructure , no jobs, inflation, degraded medical system...end of the free world.

Hey Teo: I'm a progressive, but I don't want any of the things you accuse me of above. Explain?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Look at what we're facing: We get Hillary or Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee as President.

S'time to bail out!

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI

Hey Teo: I'm a progressive, but I don't want any of the things you accuse me of above. Explain?

Read... progressivism has a history. It is intervention... it is govt solution/supremacy over any given human aspect.

I'm not saying it's all leftist... far from it. It's every desire to use the govt to force any subjective policy.

knothead

knothead

Gotta ask pkr . . . . so who do you trust? The suspense is killing me here . . .lol

knothead wrote:Gotta ask pkr . . . . so who do you trust? The suspense is killing me here . . .lol

Civilian legislators elected and beholden to the electorate... local and state powers... individual liberties. Judicial recourse.

If you think there is gridlock now... you wouldn't like my vision.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well it could get worse. If the canucks run the guy seen in this video across the border, he could end up down here running for president too (just claim he was born in Hawaii).

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/01/22/jimmy-kimmel-mocks-rob-ford/

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:Gotta ask pkr . . . . so who do you trust? The suspense is killing me here . . .lol

Civilian legislators elected and beholden to the electorate... local and state powers... individual liberties. Judicial recourse.

If you think there is gridlock now... you wouldn't like my vision.

So gridlock is your objective then???

I cant have ron paul now, but I really like

As opposed to a rubber stamp progressive govt solution... yes. Our form of govt was meant to be contentious.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:As opposed to a rubber stamp progressive govt solution... yes. Our form of govt was meant to be contentious.

Then you should be exuberantly thrilled because we are there my friend! It is utopia so celebrate . . .

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger is feebly attempting to stir the pot. He no longer has an interest, he was hanging his hopes on President Barack Hussein Obama would come out and vividly show his Communist side.

If Wordslinger can't have Bernie Sanders and Sam Web running the country as a dictatorship, he won't be happy.

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:As opposed to a rubber stamp progressive govt solution... yes. Our form of govt was meant to be contentious.

Then you should be exuberantly thrilled because we are there my friend! It is utopia so celebrate . . .

Lol... Obamacare... gunrunning to criminal and foreign cartels... crony billions for solyndra's... bailing out banks and wall street... more interest rate manipulations... Patriot act extension...Ndaa enforcement... cash for clunkers...

you tell me.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

Lol... Obamacare... gunrunning to criminal and foreign cartels...  crony billions for solyndra's... bailing out banks and wall street... more interest rate manipulations... Patriot act extension...Ndaa enforcement... cash for clunkers...

you tell me.

You gotta agree tho, it is contentious!

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

Lol... Obamacare... gunrunning to criminal and foreign cartels...  crony billions for solyndra's... bailing out banks and wall street... more interest rate manipulations... Patriot act extension...Ndaa enforcement... cash for clunkers...

you tell me.

Not if the result is the same... that just makes the process theatrics. If there is an issue contentious... it is circumvented.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

you tell me.

What's contentious? Facts are undeniable and the majority of the country now sees the total failure in the White House.

Total failure and governing totally by Executive order

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum