Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arabs call Coke ad racist....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arabs call Coke ad racist.... Empty Arabs call Coke ad racist.... 1/31/2013, 4:31 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/31/us-superbowl-ad-idUSBRE90U03T20130131

So they show an guy acting as an Arab with a camel...

DO you know how MANY of these guys I have seen with a camel or a flock of sheep on the side of the roads in various countries across the world?

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

If I did the commercial, I would have had an Arab in Arabian Robes with a suicide bomber vest on. Instead of filling the vest with explosives and ball bearings, it would be filled with coke. The tag line would be "Coke, it's explosively refreshing. Enjoy one with a virgin today."

boards of FL

boards of FL

Captn Kaoz wrote:If I did the commercial, I would have had an Arab in Arabian Robes with a suicide bomber vest on. Instead of filling the vest with explosives and ball bearings, it would be filled with coke. The tag line would be "Coke, it's explosively refreshing. Enjoy one with a virgin today."

There was a viral ad a few years ago - I think it was for volkswagen - that featured a a suicide car bomber. The ad was meant to show the level of safety in whatever model was feature. It basically showed the suicide car bomber park in front of a crowded area and then detonate his explosive vest. All that happened was the inside of the car and windows were painted red with blood/guts/etc, but the car remained perfectly in tact and everyone was safe.

boards of FL wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:If I did the commercial, I would have had an Arab in Arabian Robes with a suicide bomber vest on. Instead of filling the vest with explosives and ball bearings, it would be filled with coke. The tag line would be "Coke, it's explosively refreshing. Enjoy one with a virgin today."

There was a viral ad a few years ago - I think it was for volkswagen - that featured a a suicide car bomber. The ad was meant to show the level of safety in whatever model was feature. It basically showed the suicide car bomber park in front of a crowded area and then detonate his explosive vest. All that happened was the inside of the car and windows were painted red with blood/guts/etc, but the car remained perfectly in tact and everyone was safe.

I remember that one!!!

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

That was a funny commercial

6Arabs call Coke ad racist.... Empty Re: Arabs call Coke ad racist.... 1/31/2013, 10:00 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qecwlrWnjqk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum