Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debates Go Better With Coke

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Debates Go Better With Coke 9/27/2016, 2:00 am

Telstar

Telstar

The internet can't stop talking about Trump's sniffles during the debate

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton took the stage for the first presidential debate on Monday night to battle for the future of the United States, but the first thing the internet erupted over had nothing to do with what they said.

While Clinton attacked Trump during the early moments of the debate for what she called "Trumped-up trickle down," all the internet could talk about is what was seemingly trickling down Trump's nose.

The GOP nominee seemed to sniffle repeatedly, sparking a huge reaction online immediately.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/09/26/the-internet-cant-stop-talking-about-trumps-sniffles-during-th/21479785/

2Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/28/2016, 9:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

3Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/28/2016, 12:48 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Having worked in an ad agency in Los Angeles that specialized in creating album covers, I know first hand that there's no question but that celebrities who can afford coke frequently use it to boost confidence before facing any sort of social or professional ordeal.  

There's a very good chance Trump -- who knew he was going to slug it out with one of the best debaters of Washington, D.C. -- needed,  needed desperately some coke confidence.  His ability to stay on theme wavered just like a rock musician trying to sound profound in a Rolling Stone interview!

4Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/29/2016, 12:39 am

Telstar

Telstar

Trump Campaign Denies He's Sick After Chicago Speech Fuels Further Questions About His Health

An uncharacteristically low-tempo speech in Chicago Wednesday, paired with noticeable congestion, has fueled further questions about Trump's health following his infamous debate-night sniffles. Still, his campaign insists Trump does not have a cold and is feeling "just fine."
Trump spoke during a campaign event at the Polish National Alliance, but social media viewers were quick to point out he sounded congested, his voice scratchy during the event.

On Monday, Trump’s sniffles appeared to distract many people following along with the debate on social media and certainly did not go unnoticed, with #TrumpSniffles showing up on Twitter timelines.
Trump insisted Tuesday that he didn't have the sniffles during the debate. Asked about them in a phone interview Tuesday morning on "Fox & Friends," Trump denied there was any sniffling, said he doesn't have a cold or allergies, and blamed the microphone.

He said the microphone was very bad, "but maybe it was good enough to hear breathing. But there was no sniffles."
Trump also floated the theory that debate moderators gave him a bad microphone on purpose.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Trump-Campaign-Denies-Hes-Sick-After-Chicago-Speech-Fuels-Further-Questions-About-His-Health-395117731.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_CHBrand

5Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/29/2016, 12:32 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump claims he didn't sniff during the debate with Hillary. I accept that -- even though I witnessed it -- but then ask, what was it then that made him choke so? LOL

6Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/29/2016, 6:16 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:He said the microphone was very bad, "but maybe it was good enough to hear breathing. But there was no sniffles."
Trump also floated the theory that debate moderators gave him a bad microphone on purpose.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Trump-Campaign-Denies-Hes-Sick-After-Chicago-Speech-Fuels-Further-Questions-About-His-Health-395117731.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_CHBrand

So, as I pointed out before from comments made by others: Should we then believe that the moderators gave him a bad camera as well? (You know -- the camera that showed him doing all that snorting and heavy breathing, with or without sound.)

7Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/29/2016, 8:06 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:He said the microphone was very bad, "but maybe it was good enough to hear breathing. But there was no sniffles."

So, as I pointed out before from comments made by others:   Should we then believe that the moderators gave him a bad camera as well?  (You know -- the camera that showed him doing all that snorting and heavy breathing, with or without sound.)

There are only two choices, reality or Trumped up reality.

8Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/30/2016, 1:47 am

Telstar

Telstar

Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah Both Wonder if Donald Trump Was Snorting Coke at the Debate
He was sniffling a lot.

As a weary America tuned in to the first presidential debate on Monday night, there was plenty to gawk at. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton duked it out for 90 minutes, touching on all the standbys (Trump’s tax returns; Clinton’s e-mails), as well as some more unexpected territory—like whether or not Trump ever said climate change was a Chinese conspiracy. (He did.) Early on, though, many viewers zeroed in on one thing: Trump sounded a little under the weather.

Perhaps he has a cold—but many people are saying it could be something more sinister. O.K., primarily two people: Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah, whose shows both went live after the debate.

On The Daily Show, Noah recapped the debate in depth with a 13-minute segment—and toward the end, he zeroed in on those quiet little snarfs. “I don’t want to start any rumors, but there’s a reason I think Trump didn’t do well,” Noah said, imitating Trump’s flair for implication. “I’m not sure, and I’m not trying to start rumors, but Trump was sniffing a lot during this debate, and someone needs to look into that.”

Over on The Late Show, Colbert took a more direct approach. “For months now, Donald Trump has questioned Hillary’s health—repeatedly,” Colbert said. “And I’ve gotta say, there was one possible health scare on stage tonight. Trump sounded like he was fighting off a cold—uh, with cocaine.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/09/donald-trump-debate-sniffles-stephen-colbert-trevor-noah

9Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/30/2016, 7:57 pm

2seaoat

Getting up in the middle of the night, and then posting crazy chit.......coked up.....damn that would explain a great deal about his character.....

Increased agitation.
Effusive enthusiasm.
Disinhibition.
Increased movement (i.e. hyperactivity).
Increased common cold-like symptoms and/or nosebleeds.
Signs of involuntary movements (i.e. muscle tics).
Changes in concentration and focus.

10Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/30/2016, 8:54 pm

Leftist principles are a hellofa drug. Hillary is the poster child for old rich white establishment elite.

11Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 9/30/2016, 10:45 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Leftist principles are a hellofa drug. Hillary is the poster child for old rich white establishment elite.

The topic is Trump's likely drug use. Try to keep up.

12Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 12:47 am

RealLindaL

With all due respect I do have to say I think using the phrase "Trump's likely drug use" goes a bit too far.   While we're probably all wondering after that debate debacle, I don't see evidence sufficient to justify positing this.   Further, as involved as Trump apparently is with so many folks in his inner circle, I find it hard to believe he could keep habitual use secret.  Now, if he agreed to try something just that one night out of desperation to shine, maybe -- but, again, we have no clear evidence of it.  

Still, just the fact that he'd have to be even more stupid than we think to do this definitely does not rule it out.

Speaking of debate night and his continual gulping of water, remind me which original Repub candidate Trump ridiculed for doing the same during the initial debates?  Was it Rubio the sweaty?

13Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 9:01 am

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Leftist principles are a hellofa drug. Hillary is the poster child for old rich white establishment elite.

The topic is Trump's likely drug use.  Try to keep up.

Clinton gives her take on Sanders supporters in leaked fundraising recording

'Half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel.'

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997#ixzz4Lo8hlRTh

"There is a strain of, on the one hand, the kind of populist, nationalist, xenophobic, discriminatory kind of approach that we hear too much of from the Republican candidates," she said. "And on the other side, there’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel."

"Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement," she said. "They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future."

Clinton added: "If you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing."

"I think we all should be really understanding of that," Clinton said. (new speak for exploit that)

14Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 11:10 am

Telstar

Telstar

Getting back on topic

15Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 12:09 pm

2seaoat

Howard Dean was very clear that Trump has built an entire campaign on false innuendo. So when as a doctor he suggested that Trump may be using Coke, he says he did this intentionally to show that Trump can say the most outrageous innuendo and the news media gives the same a pass and gave him two billion dollars of free air time, yet when sane people use the same type of innuendo about coke use and the obvious signs of the same, the media does not apply the same standard. Donald Trump posting late at night is the first sign that something is amiss. His actions have shown a pattern which does show possible cocaine use. The sniffles were pointed out by Mrs. Seaoat during the Republican debates......he has been sniffling at debates for some time. He was doing his sacrifice comparable to military service having sex with women who.........were coking up in NY.....reality, and yet this person who is behaving like every person we have seen on coke, the sane folks cannot use the very innuendo which has created this candidate......pleasssssseeeeeee.

16Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 12:25 pm

RealLindaL

Pleeeeeaaase.  The simple fact is that if Mr. Trump were a black man, certain posters here would  be LIVID WITH OUTRAGE were he accused of doing coke without hard evidence of same.

As WS would say:  REALITY.

17Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 12:40 pm

I thght since Obama admitted using that it wasn't a big deal anymore?

18Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 12:44 pm

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:I thght since Obama admitted using that it wasn't a big deal anymore?

Well, Pkr, I do think there's a world of difference between admitting "maybe a little blow" was done many, many years ago, vs. a candidate for president exhibiting apparent signs of using right in the middle of a debate with his opponent-- that is, IF he was using, and I'm not ready to convict Trump on that count. Personally got far too many other counts against him that do indeed involve hard evidence.

19Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 12:53 pm

2seaoat

I guess some are missing Dean's point.....it is not about the truth, but the innuendo and search for that truth which generates free press. Certainly the media covered the birther innuendo, and Donald Trump was proud that he forced the President to produce his birth certificate. I think this should properly be discussed until Donald Trump is forced to take a drug test......he will not release his real medical records, his taxes, and the innuendo that he is using coke can easily be dispelled by a simple drug test. I would love at the next debate to have Hillary say to the public that I am willing to take a drug screening test which most employers require if they are starting a new job......Donald are you willing to do the same thing..........two can play Trumps game.

In regard to a black candidate using coke.......please Linda you already know they all do as PK has confirmed......pleasssseeeeeee.

20Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 1:20 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I guess some are missing Dean's point.....it is not about the truth, but the innuendo and search for that truth which generates free press.   Certainly the media covered the birther innuendo, and Donald Trump was proud that he forced the President to produce his birth certificate.   I think this should properly be discussed until Donald Trump is forced to take a drug test......he will not release his real medical records, his taxes, and the innuendo that he is using coke can easily be dispelled by a simple drug test.   I would love at the next debate to have Hillary say to the public that I am willing to take a drug screening test which most employers require if they are starting a new job......Donald are you willing to do the same thing..........two can play Trumps game.

In regard to a black candidate using coke.......please Linda you already know they all do as PK has confirmed......pleasssseeeeeee.

Sorry, but cocaine doesn't stay in the system long enough to show up. That's why marijuana was such an easy drug to screen for...it lasts almost a month in the body. He WAS exhibiting all the signs. And with laser-like focus, the right-wing media chooses to report that when Clinton scratched her nose at one point in the debate, she was signaling to Lester Holt. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

21Debates Go Better With Coke Empty Re: Debates Go Better With Coke 10/1/2016, 1:45 pm

2seaoat

Oh, it stays in long enough to have Clinton at the next debate simply say, the so and so clinic who do drug screening for the local courts are available for both of us to take a drug screening after the debate. I am willing to be screened, are you willing to take the drug screen? She will out Trump on the innuendo strategy. If Trump says yes....people will argue that he stopped using it for the debates because his symptoms had given away his use, and if he refuses, like President Obama.....it will prove that Trump is a coke head and President Obama was born in Kenya......poor Donald.....he actually thought that he would be treated by opponents like he was treated by Republican primary opponents....they were worms.......Hillary Clinton is a hard cold steel killer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum