Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace loving Israel buzzed by Russian Mig.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.debka.com/article/22724/Russia-slams-Israeli-attack-on-Syria-US-forces-in-Jordan-on-alert

Russia slams Israeli attack on Syria. US forces in Jordan on alert

The Syrian announcement of an Israeli air strike on a military site near Damascus Wednesday, Jan. 30, drew strong condemnation from Moscow the next day: “Such action if confirmed would amount to unacceptable military interference in the war-ravaged country,” said the statement issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry Thursday. “If this information is confirmed, then we are dealing with unprovoked attacks on targets on the territory of a sovereign country, which blatantly violate the UN Charter and is unacceptable, no matter the motives to justify it.”

Lebanese sources later reported a Russian Mig-31 fighter had crossed over Sinai Wednesday in the direction of Israel. It veered west over the Mediterranean after encountering an Israeli warning not to intrude into its air space and continued flying over Lebanon.

I wonder how you will act if Israel gets wiped off the map?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:I wonder how you will act if Israel gets wiped off the map?

Why wonder...I will feel sorry for the innocent people there and wish that all the zionists that are in our government were wiped out along with it.....They have killed Americans with false flag schemes for many years...I love my fellow Americans and want all their enemies punished....The leadership of America ISN'T America. Americans are the people that post here for the most part good hearted people....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I wonder how you will act if Israel gets wiped off the map?

Why wonder...I will feel sorry for the innocent people there and wish that all the zionists that are in our government were wiped out along with it.....They have killed Americans with false flag schemes for many years...I love my fellow Americans and want all their enemies punished....The leadership of America ISN'T America. Americans are the people that post here for the most part good hearted people....

I guess im not included in those people you say are americans then. because if I was living in israel. I would have blown the pals to teeny little peices by now. Houses would have already been built in that area.

and I dont know what you mean about the gov. ill agree thay all suck. but I couldnt pick a zionist out sorry. They all just loook like shitheads to me.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.debka.com/article/22724/Russia-slams-Israeli-attack-on-Syria-US-forces-in-Jordan-on-alert

Russia slams Israeli attack on Syria. US forces in Jordan on alert

The Syrian announcement of an Israeli air strike on a military site near Damascus Wednesday, Jan. 30, drew strong condemnation from Moscow the next day: “Such action if confirmed would amount to unacceptable military interference in the war-ravaged country,” said the statement issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry Thursday. “If this information is confirmed, then we are dealing with unprovoked attacks on targets on the territory of a sovereign country, which blatantly violate the UN Charter and is unacceptable, no matter the motives to justify it.”

Lebanese sources later reported a Russian Mig-31 fighter had crossed over Sinai Wednesday in the direction of Israel. It veered west over the Mediterranean after encountering an Israeli warning not to intrude into its air space and continued flying over Lebanon.

I was in Kyrgyzstan years back and a Russian jet, looked like an SU-25, would buzz the flight line from time to time. Guy would fly low enough for us to see a helmet in the cockpit.

Not really a BUZZ of anything but the border.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum