Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank Robbery in Pensacola

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 4:58 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ESCAMBIA CO., Fla. -- Escambia County deputies responded to the scene of bank robbery at the Wells Fargo Bank on Mobile Hwy. early Monday afternoon.

Deputies first received a call of a bank robbery in progress at 11:30 a.m. Prior to deputies arriving, the suspects had fled the scene.

Witnesses described the suspects as two black males wearing masks and armed. The suspects entered the bank, demanded money and then fled.

The suspects are believed to be in a newer model, gray, four door, Toyota Tundra pickup. If you have any information about this crime, you are asked to call ECSO dispatch at (850) 436-9620 or Gulf Coast Crime Stoppers at (850) 433-STOP.

I wonder if they had registered guns and if they had a permit.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 1/28/2013, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 5:01 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:E

I wonder if they had registered guns and a permit.

LOL! Criminals are going to abide by the latest gun control scam. Sure they are.... Razz

3Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 5:01 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Probably not even a valid drivers license.

4Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 5:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nochain wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:E

I wonder if they had registered guns and a permit.

LOL! Criminals are going to abide by the latest gun control scam. Sure they are.... Razz

Dammit...oh ye of little faith...surely they will.

5Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 5:10 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:I wonder if they had registered guns and if they had a permit.

So from where do you suspect they got their guns?

6Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 5:11 pm

Jake92

It's probably a stolen truck too....

7Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 7:56 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I wonder if they had registered guns and if they had a permit.

The streets!

8Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 8:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

I think they got the guns from....the streets like GR said. Hundreds of guns are purchased legitimately or through black-markets with the serial numbers filed off and re-sold or traded for drugs.

Of course your underlying insinuation, the one you are eluding to, is the guns were stolen from private citizens.

9Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/28/2013, 8:31 pm

A friend of mine was walking to his car from a store in Cordova Mall recently. As he got close to his car someone approached him and offered to sell him a Glock 17 for $75.00 bucks. He took it and looked it over and saw that the serial number had been obliterated. Once he saw that he declined the sale. Buying a black market gun or one from the street is a common occurrence.

Yes it could have been stolen in a home burglary and likely was.

10Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/29/2013, 5:35 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

From where does the street get its guns?

11Bank Robbery in Pensacola Empty Re: Bank Robbery in Pensacola 1/29/2013, 5:50 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bank Robbery in Pensacola 54984810

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum