Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy this site says Sandy Hook was a Hoax ....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://thegovernmentrag.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/the-motive-at-newtown/

On Friday, January 25, 2013, on the The Power Hour w/ Joyce Riley, a woman by the name of ‘Bonnie’ called in and reported that the Sandy Hook coroner, Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, was spotted in Las Vegas. The woman claims she has information that she obtained from a close friend, who owns a business in the area.

She claims, “he just got back from Las Vegas, now mind you, this business owner is not like one of us – you know, he is just a normal citizen, but he told her he was in Las Vegas and he was at one of the tables, and across the table from him was the coroner from Sandy Hook” (Photo obtained; Vegas Card).

“He took a picture of him on his cell phone, and uh, so the guy got to talking when he saw him take a picture and the man said… “You know, this is pretty fishy about Sandy Hook and its starting to look like a hoax,” and the doctor said, “it was a hoax.”

I cant say if thats true. But I have a HUGE thought that it was a hoax. And I have looked at a lot of information.

I can honestly say sometimes when I see some of this stuff I wonder if I am going crazy. I have always been a very detailed and organized person. A person that see's things on a microcosm level. I have had tons of pyschological/perosnality test done on me over th eyears and I am always the most analytical person in the room.

Yes, I do think there is a rather LARGE group of people who are so oganized and have so many ties that they could actually pull something like this off.

What we need to do is infiltrate the local news papers in that area and see what the local people think. see if ANY local people at all question this. Thats what we need to do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What's written on that page seems to imply that Hillary Clinton was one of the ringleaders in this "hoax". That this was a government "false flag" operation to convince the public to support gun control.
Which would of course mean that Hillary Clinton and others in the government arranged this mass slaughter of little children.
So make no mistake about it, in order to accept what you're reading here, you will have to also accept that Hillary Clinton is capable of signing off on the mass slaughter of a lot of little children in an American schoolhouse. And that she actually did this just to effect public policy.

Anyone who does believe that I feel is obligated to go to Washington right now and do everything humanly possible to get revenge on Hillary Clinton and the rest for what you believe they've done. This would be far worse than anything Benedict Arnold ever did. Far far worse. Far more heinous and monstrous. This would be on a par with the heinous acts Adolf Hitler masterminded.

On the other hand, in order to believe this you have to also believe that Hillary Clinton would run the risk of this being exposed. And she would run that risk just because of some gun controversy. That she would have to feel so strongly about guns that she would risk the possibility of something like this being exposed, knowing full well that she would be burned at the stake if that happens. And if your argument is that "Clinton and her cohorts have threatened everybody's life if they rat this out" (which is the argument used with the 9/11 inside job theory), then Houston we have a problem with that argument because as you see the Chief Medical Examiner is already ratting it out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:What's written on that page seems to imply that Hillary Clinton was one of the ringleaders in this "hoax". That this was a government "false flag" operation to convince the public to support gun control.
Which would of course mean that Hillary Clinton and others in the government arranged this mass slaughter of little children.
So make no mistake about it, in order to accept what you're reading here, you will have to also accept that Hillary Clinton is capable of signing off on the mass slaughter of a lot of little children in an American schoolhouse. And that she actually did this just to effect public policy.

Anyone who does believe that I feel is obligated to go to Washington right now and do everything humanly possible to get revenge on Hillary Clinton and the rest for what you believe they've done. This would be far worse than anything Benedict Arnold ever did. Far far worse. Far more heinous and monstrous. This would be on a par with the heinous acts Adolf Hitler masterminded.

On the other hand, in order to believe this you have to also believe that Hillary Clinton would run the risk of this being exposed. And she would run that risk just because of some gun controversy. That she would have to feel so strongly about guns that she would risk the possibility of something like this being exposed, knowing full well that she would be burned at the stake if that happens. And if your argument is that "Clinton and her cohorts have threatened everybody's life if they rat this out" (which is the argument which is used for the 9/11 inside job theory), then Houston we have a problem with that argument because as you see the Chief Medical Examiner is already ratting it out.

maybe he was drunk...what is said in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't know what to think about this..other than people behaving strangely I don't have any real evidence the story isn't true....unlike 911 where it is a blatant and easily exposed fabrication....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Oh there's no doubt he's drinking heavily. If you and I were a party to a heinous government plot to slaughter dozens of little children in an American schoolhouse, you and I would turn to the bottle too.
And the same goes for everyone else who was a party to this. They're probably drinking heavily too in order to ease their consciences. So it's probably just a matter of time before they start talking too.

But see that's the problem with all this that I've already pointed to. When Hillary and her cohorts are planing something like this they would realize how risky it would be to go through with it for this very reason. That once people start having pangs of conscience and start talking and exposing this thing, then Hillary and her cohorts are fucked.
What you have to ask yourself is, would Hillary Clinton be stupid enough to risk being exposed as a mass murderer just because of some damn government policy about guns. Would she actually feel that strongly about guns to do anything like that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Politicians are not really known for being risk takers. Actually just the opposite. What I've observed is that most all of them are pretty gutless. They don't make waves and take risks and instead for the most part they just play along with the crowd to keep their plush jobs and titles.
Accepting the risk of being exposed associated with doing something as abhorrent as this would be extremely out of character for your typical politican.

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Oh there's no doubt he's drinking heavily. If you and I were a party to a heinous government plot to slaughter dozens of little children in an American schoolhouse, you and I would turn to the bottle too.
And the same goes for everyone else who was a party to this. They're probably drinking heavily too in order to ease their consciences. So it's probably just a matter of time before they start talking too.

But see that's the problem with all this that I've already pointed to. When Hillary and her cohorts are planing something like this they would realize how risky it would be to go through with it for this very reason. That once people start having pangs of conscience and start talking and exposing this thing, then Hillary and her cohorts are fucked.
What you have to ask yourself is, would Hillary Clinton be stupid enough to risk being exposed as a mass murderer just because of some damn government policy about guns. Would she actually feel that strongly about guns to do anything like that.

If that coroner isn't dead of suspicious causes or an outright hit in the next week, the whole story is BS. Anyone with enough stroke to pull off such a conspiracy would not allow a loose end like that mouthy fool hang around and create chaos.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yes, inconceivable. lol
Also implausible, nonsensical, goofy, gay, clownish, juvenile, paranoid, braindead, stupefying, gooberistic, mind-numbing and a whole host of other descriptives. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm no fan of Hillary or Obama....but this is unthinkable.

I have no doubts that it was a very disturbed and very sick young man who planned and then did the horrific killings.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course there is another way to look at this.

Precisely because this would have been such an unbelievable thing to do, maybe for that exact reason Hillary thought she had no problem getting away with it because very few people would ever accept even the possibility that something so unbelievable could actually ever be true.

And if that's the case, then it's also possible that Teo and Alex Jones could be part of this whole plot, working as disinformation agents.
Think about it. All Teo and Alex Jones are accomplishing is to convince most of us how inconceivable and implausible and unbelievable this would be. Which is exactly what Hillary and her cohorts would want to have happen.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is it just a coincidence that Teo is living in a FEMA trailer in a remote location?
Firstly, he's in a FEMA trailer. Duh! The same outfit which is building the concentration camps we're gonna be put in.
And additionally, what better place to rendezvous with the Illuminatti agents than a remote location in rural northern Santa Rosa County.

I remember many people telling me that's why Ted Ciano used to live up in rural Escambia County. Some of those people had seen the big mafia bosses' limousines parked up there. But it was such a remote location the local mainstream media never sent anybody up there to report on it so it remained covered up.

This is total bullshit and anybody who entertains one smidgeon of this is an imbecile. You people need to get a life and stop propagating lies and gossip.

... and the boy that did the shooting was Hillary's secret lover. Hey, if Bill can pick on young things, why not Hillary? Payback is hell.

This is all because Hillary is a secret voodoo queen and had the boy under her zombie spell.

"Is it just a coincidence that Teo is living in a FEMA trailer in a remote location?
Firstly, he's in a FEMA trailer. Duh! The same outfit which is building the concentration camps we're gonna be put in."

He's just gettin comfortable in the surroundings that he'll be forced into in the near future.. Razz

Yomama wrote:... and the boy that did the shooting was Hillary's secret lover. Hey, if Bill can pick on young things, why not Hillary? Payback is hell.

This is all because Hillary is a secret voodoo queen and had the boy under her zombie spell.

Actually thats what I really thought, but I figured people were tired of hearing about my zombie conspiracies.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/page/4/

This is the fat site for sandy hook truthers

This just in...

Calvary Times Gazette, April 15th, 33AD...

Was Jesus the evangelist crucifixion faked...??

A growing number of witnesses to the alleged crucifixion of the traveling evangelist Jesus of Nazareth are beginning to speak out and each one seems to have a different story about the event.

Several days after the body of the anarchist was discovered missing from his tomb, the crowd of skeptics began their campaign to discredit the would be Savior of the World and his claims that he is "THE Son of God".

More as this story develops...

W_T_M wrote:This just in...

A growing number of witnesses to the alleged crucifixion of the traveling evangelist Jesus of Nazareth are beginning to speak out and each one seems to have a different story about the event.

Several days after the body of the anarchist was discovered missing from his tomb, the crowd of skeptics began their campaign to discredit the would be Savior of the World and his claims that he is "THE Son of God".

now i have to have faith in the news like i do god?

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:This just in...

now i have to have faith in the news like i do god?

.................................................................................

Seriously...?

It's satire Chrissy.

There was no newspaper back then, and besides, they would be closed to the event. No press allowed, and the Spokesman for Caesar wrote the press release.

He was such a liar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum