Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack

+9
Joanimaroni
no stress
othershoe1030
surfnrg
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Sal
knothead
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Befriend Iran, Dump Israel and watch all the neocons die of shock....

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT23fbL5JMj9K2NuY51A_pKCtDEVVW8cPfqEQUQ2EX3tZr2uTEkxw

Iran still hasn't rescinded their Declaration Of War against the United States last time I checked.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Rolling Eyes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Befriend Iran, Dump Israel and watch all the neocons die of shock....

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 3 Laughi10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Lurch wrote:
What makes their lives so much more valuable than our troops? Let's just get the hell out of there and bring all of our troops home..

Who said their lives were more valuable? If we can't protect our Ambassadors and staff members let's bring them home too.

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOoN_6TlINlsl6osoa6s6emKCHrhOgISUid_g9eCDnN4G3ne9u

And cancel any foreign aid and/or trade agreements we have with that country.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Smile

Correct!....HRC...I'm responsible....but I didn't do it...didn't know...didn't see...Kind of like Sgt Schultz on Hogan's Heroes...The only firm denial was that she had no part in the Amb Rice and others going on news shows and spreading misinformation...

2seaoat

The truth and who is responsible. As simple as that. It matters. The facts always matter. Don't you think?

This is the catch 22 of this entire issue.......the folks who died were current or past active CIA who were conducting active CIA operations out of different facilities in Libya. We will not get the truth. If we get the truth it would be treason. Please view 30 dark zero the movie and look at how exposed our active CIA is when they are directly interacting with the citizens of a nation. Could you imagine a congressional hearing on those brave CIA folks......who by the way died in the middle of a heavily secured and armed military base in Afghanastan. Mr. Stevens was where the buck stops, and I am telling you as I posted earlier the reports are saying he and his group were taking risks and there was not proper supervision in State and CIA to curtail that risk. The problem will be when we have a bureaucrat in Washington micro managing our soldiers or on the ground CIA operations. Going to the Secretary level is absurd. Going to the President on security at an ongoing CIA operation in Libya is absurd on steroids. The one thing you will see when you watch 30 dark zero is the multiple layers of bureaucracy and how decisions are made in the field which never get to the SOS or CIA director.......this entire congressional investigation is motivated by politics and is not in the best interest of this nation. Rand Paul however allowed people to look at how utterly insane his policies are when he is using hyperbole, yet he wants cuts in security. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did a very good job for this nation. I honor her service. I however, will not vote for her, but I will tell all on this thread who make innuendo against her that you are simply wrong.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Befriend Iran, Dump Israel and watch all the neocons die of shock....

You think thats funny?

Do you think like the left does that a bunch of islamist would be a better ally?

I see some people thought that was cute or funny.

Maybe they like the way islamist treat women and gays. Which is ODD because the left on this forum and in this country always say how much for womens and gays rights they are.

2seaoat wrote:The truth and who is responsible. As simple as that. It matters. The facts always matter. Don't you think?

This is the catch 22 of this entire issue.......the folks who died were current or past active CIA who were conducting active CIA operations out of different facilities in Libya. We will not get the truth. If we get the truth it would be treason. Please view 30 dark zero the movie and look at how exposed our active CIA is when they are directly interacting with the citizens of a nation. Could you imagine a congressional hearing on those brave CIA folks......who by the way died in the middle of a heavily secured and armed military base in Afghanastan. Mr. Stevens was where the buck stops, and I am telling you as I posted earlier the reports are saying he and his group were taking risks and there was not proper supervision in State and CIA to curtail that risk. The problem will be when we have a bureaucrat in Washington micro managing our soldiers or on the ground CIA operations. Going to the Secretary level is absurd. Going to the President on security at an ongoing CIA operation in Libya is absurd on steroids. The one thing you will see when you watch 30 dark zero is the multiple layers of bureaucracy and how decisions are made in the field which never get to the SOS or CIA director.......this entire congressional investigation is motivated by politics and is not in the best interest of this nation. Rand Paul however allowed people to look at how utterly insane his policies are when he is using hyperbole, yet he wants cuts in security. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did a very good job for this nation. I honor her service. I however, will not vote for her, but I will tell all on this thread who make innuendo against her that you are simply wrong.

No one (that Im aware of) is asking for or requesting anything mission related...The questions are: Why were security requests denied?...Who denied? Who saw the requests and why weren't they forwarded to the Sec of State--as she testified....If the information was forwarded and then changed what happened?...Of course it's motivated by politics because someone appointed to carry out Embassy Security failed to protect and/or take measure to ensure safety...No HRC did NOT do her job!...The father of the slain seal stated that she (HRC) said to him at the time the bodies were being returned...that they would get the responsible party...the internet producer!...And yet that story seems to be lost and/or covered up in this matter...That was complete intentional misinformation put out by the administration...Don't know if it's correct to blame HRC but she said the buck stops with her...she was responsible for her department and employees and with that accountability comes responsibility for action or inaction...

polecat

polecat

It’s been four months since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, and “every day since, the American people on Fox News have demanded that the American people demand answers,” Stephen Colbert observed on Thursday night. And Republicans finally had a chance to get those answers from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton‘s hearings. Instead: They definitively proved “that they suck at their jobs.”

Playing a montage of conservative pundits criticizing the committees for poor questioning, Colbert had a message for his Republican friends: “You know I love you, but it was embarrassing.” Especially when Clinton was “stomping Ron’s Johnson” — and walked out with his “nuts in her attaché case.”

And now we’re saying her anger was fabricated? “These guys know something about faking emotions,” Colbert said, referring to pundits like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Brian Kilmeade. “It just makes the Republicans look even weaker. They now lost to something that wasn’t even real.”

“These hearings were a debacle,” Colbert concluded. (Hard to argue.) But there’s only one question they were ever really about: “Is there anything we can use to stop Hillary in 2016?”

Was there ever a definitive report w/ punishments handed down to the folk who murdered Pat Tillman...?

Does it matter now...?

W_T_M wrote:Was there ever a definitive report w/ punishments handed down to the folk who murdered Pat Tillman...?

Does it matter now...?

It was investigated. Tillman's death was fratricide. The coverup of how he died is where the punishment should be given.

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:It looks like liberals don't mind being lied to as long it's a liberal doing the lying.

Kool-aid is served you liberal mongrels. Drink up.

Rand Paul was doing his job, like it or not.

If Hillary is so stupid to ask the question "what does it matter now", there is no hope, or change, for her old ass brain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Conservatives don't mind the lies when they win.

Kool-aid is served you neo-con cock-sucking faux patriot. Drink up.

Those Nazi gas chamber dudes were just doing their job, like it or not.

But what does it matter now...?

Lies are lies you sorry fucking piece of shit.

You're nothing but a tool. You are so simple minded you think can insult me with gay slurs. Why don't you go suck some cock with that pretty little mouth of yours.

Oh, BTW, I know exactly who you are. Even met your sorry ass face to face. You're even more clueless in person. LOL Now go create some "art" no one wants to see or buy.LOL

..........................................................................................

Not my lifestyle or desire you pissy cock sucker.

We've already plowed this field retard. You said I poured wine for Anthony at an opening....false. He and I didn't care for one another, even a little bit.

Your opinion of art will impress me the day they start asking you to jury shows. That pastoral pablum you posted was perfunctory at best. If you get 12 of those printed up all big and shit, you could make a calendar.

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 3 Photo415

More vitriol posted by Wanna Touch Myself....WTM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum