Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack

+9
Joanimaroni
no stress
othershoe1030
surfnrg
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Sal
knothead
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

VectorMan

VectorMan

It looks like liberals don't mind being lied to as long it's a liberal doing the lying.

Kool-aid is served you liberal mongrels. Drink up.

Rand Paul was doing his job, like it or not.

If Hillary is so stupid to ask the question "what does it matter now", there is no hope, or change, for her old ass brain.

boards of FL

boards of FL

VectorMan wrote:If Hillary is so stupid to ask the question "what does it matter now", there is no hope, or change, for her old ass brain.

I don't think you understand the context in which she was asking that question.

VectorMan wrote:It looks like liberals don't mind being lied to as long it's a liberal doing the lying.

If Hillary is so stupid to ask the question "what does it matter now", there is no hope, or change, for her old ass brain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Conservatives don't mind the lies when they win.

Kool-aid is served you neo-con cock-sucking faux patriot. Drink up.

Those Nazi gas chamber dudes were just doing their job, like it or not.

But what does it matter now...?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:If Hillary is so stupid to ask the question "what does it matter now", there is no hope, or change, for her old ass brain.

Maybe not but the answer she gave was also out of context with the hearing...I seriously doubt the gunmen were out for a walk and decided to kill Americans....this occurred on the anniversary of 9/11 which has always been an important date to terrorists. It matters because the Ambassador had been asking for more armed guards and his request was denied...The Obama administration and the Department of State bear blame for the outcome.

There needs to be an explanation why, NO SUPPORT WAS GIVEN DURING THE ATTACK, four Americans were killed, one of them Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:It looks like liberals don't mind being lied to as long it's a liberal doing the lying.

No you are never vile or vulgar, you are just sickening.

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 2 32348_560224937337580_2077202952_n

What makes their lives so much more valuable than our troops? Let's just get the hell out of there and bring all of our troops home..

surfnrg

surfnrg

[quote="boards of FL"]

I don't think you understand the context in which she was asking that question.[/quote

It's easy go read the transcript. This answer will be twisted however it was exactly to the point.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lurch wrote:Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 2 32348_560224937337580_2077202952_n

What makes their lives so much more valuable than our troops? Let's just get the hell out of there and bring all of our troops home..

Who said their lives were more valuable? If we can't protect our Ambassadors and staff members let's bring them home too.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Lurch wrote:Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 2 32348_560224937337580_2077202952_n

Who said their lives were more valuable? If we can't protect our Ambassadors and staff members let's bring them home too.

Exactly. Ambassadors aren't expected to take the fight to the enemy or even been around the enemy combatants. Lurch reaches for straws again.

Joanimaroni wrote:

I don't recall ever hearing you complain about war deaths..

Bring'em home, Why in the hell do we have to be the police of the world anyway..Let the ragheads kill each other..

Last edited by Lurch on 1/24/2013, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/14/krauthammer-whitewashes-bushs-history-to-bash-o/189890

Why were you war mongers so silent in the bush years?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lurch wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Bring'em home, Why in the hell do we have to be the police of the world anyway..Let the ragheads kill each other..

Are you suggesting I am happy with war deaths? If so, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Are you suggesting I am happy with war deaths? If so, you are barking up the wrong tree.

you just weren't happy talking about it when bush was in office..
Embassy's have been attacked before and it will happen again..
This is just a reason for the neocons to attack the d's..

Watch the exchange... she was spitting teeth trying to spew the response. This is theatre.

VectorMan

VectorMan

boards of FL wrote:

I certainly do understand the context. I watched it.

It matters. She may not think so, but who cares what she thinks?

A liar is a liar is a liar.

VectorMan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I certainly do understand the context. I watched it.

It matters. She may not think so, but who cares what she thinks?

A liar is a liar is a liar.

Since when did being a liar matter to you?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/01/opinion/blow-the-gop-fact-vacuum.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&_r=0

surfnrg

surfnrg

Ok I'll use a bigger word

You may have "watched" it and " understood" the words

But clearly you did NOT comprehend it. VM Smile

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:

Lies are lies you sorry fucking piece of shit.

You're nothing but a tool. You are so simple minded you think can insult me with gay slurs. Why don't you go suck some cock with that pretty little mouth of yours.

Oh, BTW, I know exactly who you are. Even met your sorry ass face to face. You're even more clueless in person. LOL Now go create some "art" no one wants to see or buy.LOL

Last edited by VectorMan on 1/24/2013, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

VectorMan

VectorMan

surfnrg wrote:Ok I'll use a bigger word

You may have "watched" it and " understood" the words

But clearly you did NOT comprehend it. VM Smile

Whatever. Hillary lied as did her boss and many others.

Lurch, lies are lies. They're no good from anyone. And, that has ALWAYS matter to me.

Does it even matter to you? Doesn't seem like it. But, carry on.

boards of FL

boards of FL

VectorMan wrote:It matters.

(Since you watched the exchange and understand the context) What matters?

Lurch wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

you just weren't happy talking about it when bush was in office..
Embassy's have been attacked before and it will happen again..
This is just a reason for the neocons to attack the d's..

You are any which way the wind blows...

surfnrg

surfnrg

"Whatever" does that mean I won cheers ?

Very Happy
Wow that was easy

VectorMan

VectorMan

boards of FL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:It matters.

(Since you watched the exchange and understand the context) What matters?

The truth and who is responsible. As simple as that. It matters. The facts always matter. Don't you think?

Hillary acts like the truth is beside the point. Having an angry outburst then being fawned over by the liberal media is exactly what they wanted. The liberal media loves Mrs. Clinton. She is HILLARY CLINTON! propped up by the liberal media since she was a 1st lady. They can't say enough good things about her, as unjustified as they may be.

Some people fucked up and innocent people died, and then they add lie upon lie about it. Now it doesn't "matter". Good Lord.

You know, and I know, if it was a republican in the same situation the liberal media would be crucifying them.

No matter what some of you liberals think, I comprehend just fine. Like it or not. LOL

VectorMan

VectorMan

surfnrg wrote:"Whatever" does that mean I won cheers ?

Very Happy
Wow that was easy

Sure. Whatever you think. Doesn't even matter. Ask Hillary. Damn. That was easy too! LOL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Hilary Clinton testifies before Foreign Senate Relations committee about Benghazi attack - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOoN_6TlINlsl6osoa6s6emKCHrhOgISUid_g9eCDnN4G3ne9u

And cancel any foreign aid and/or trade agreements we have with that country.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum