Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's why the average D and R cannot compromise

+7
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Watcher
TEOTWAWKI
othershoe1030
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/republicans-fighting-words-from-obama-in-inaugural-speech-86514.html?hp=t1_3

The Messiah as you refer to him, has set up his inuaguration speech like a campaign fight speech. If he has an acidic message, so will the rest of the dems. He did zero uniting today. He did more dividing.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/republicans-fighting-words-from-obama-in-inaugural-speech-86514.html?hp=t1_3

The Messiah as you refer to him, has set up his inuaguration speech like a campaign fight speech. If he has an acidic message, so will the rest of the dems. He did zero uniting today. He did more dividing.

First I have spent countless hours in the presence of liberals and I have never, not once, heard anyone refer to Obama as the Messiah. This is something the right wing conjured up so just give that a rest will you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/10/21/637442/-What-if-Obama-is-the-second-coming-of-Jesus-Christ

What if Obama is the second coming of Jesus Christ?

What if all of the religious nuts were bashing the second coming of their Christ and they didn't even know it? Fathered by a Kenyan Muslim profit who left after his task was done. To seed a woman who in the heartland of America(a country who "is losing its way"). Then takes him on a journey of awaking across the world, then back home to spread the word of the lord through a process of education an then actions in the community.

The bible says "the lord shall come as a man whom blind followers will not see".

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/10/21/637442/-What-if-Obama-is-the-second-coming-of-Jesus-Christ

What if all of the religious nuts were bashing the second coming of their Christ and they didn't even know it? Fathered by a Kenyan Muslim profit who left after his task was done. To seed a woman who in the heartland of America(a country who "is losing its way"). Then takes him on a journey of awaking across the world, then back home to spread the word of the lord through a process of education an then actions in the community.

The bible says "the lord shall come as a man whom blind followers will not see".

Jesus Christ would not hate Israel and appoint Israel hating cabinet members.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/10/21/637442/-What-if-Obama-is-the-second-coming-of-Jesus-Christ

And the end of the piece:

So next time you run into a religious nut and they start talking about all of this deep mystical Muslim / African non-sense. Just remind them where Jesus came from, and where the human race came from. Then make up a bible quote like the one I posted above.

Updated: Thanks lots of comments most of which based on their content did not read beyond the title of the dairy.

othershoe1030 wrote:

And the end of the piece:

So next time you run into a religious nut and they start talking about all of this deep mystical Muslim / African non-sense. Just remind them where Jesus came from, and where the human race came from. Then make up a bible quote like the one I posted above.

Updated: Thanks lots of comments most of which based on their content did not read beyond the title of the dairy.

I have no clue as to what Teo is referring to.

Watcher

Watcher

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Does anyone ever? Shocked

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Watcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Well there are few here with eyes to see...not my problem.... Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The comments were funny.......

* [new] Nah. He is SPARTACUS! (5+ / 0-)

"Certainly, accounting for different conditions in that different country and conditions are certainly different." -- Sarah Palin, V-P Debate

by Frankenoid on Tue Oct 21, 2008 at 07:55:56 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

* [new] No, I'm spartacus. (5+ / 0-)

(-8.00, -7.18) This is what will happen if you don't vote.

by Arken on Tue Oct 21, 2008 at 07:57:57 AM PDT

[ Parent ]
* [new] I'm Spartacus! (6+ / 0-)

And what are we doing up here on these crosses?

Every day's another chance to stick it to The Man. - dls.

by The Raven on Tue Oct 21, 2008 at 08:01:45 AM PDT

[ Parent ]
* [new] *I* am Sparticus! ... n/t (3+ / 0-)

This is CLASS WAR, and the other side is winning.

by Mr X on Tue Oct 21, 2008 at 08:02:06 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

God continually warned the Jews about the consequences of their actions. See the Old Testament. What Bible do you read?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

800,000 at the inauguration...set a new record. Guess all Americans aren't brain dead.

For the record, Republican leadership has consistently refused to cooperate in any way with the President and one member has flatly stated that his agenda was to make Obama a one-term President...It didn't work. So the title of this thread is somewhat in error. I also haven't heard any Democrat refer to Obama as some deity. He just happens to be a very smart man.

Last edited by Floridatexan on 1/21/2013, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Watcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Well there are few here with eyes to see...not my problem.... Razz

Christ isn't coming again to live in the United States...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
800,000 at the inauguration...set a new record. Guess all Americans aren't braindead.

No they're OBAMAZOMBIES

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

God continually warned the Jews about the consequences of their actions. See the Old Testament. What Bible do you read?

Yep and there is a second coming. The Jews have paid and paid for their misdeeds and God still anoints them as the chosen people.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What Bible you readin...Jesus called them Vipers ...synagauge of satan...they were of their father the devil...etc...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/21/2013, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:What Bible you readin...Jesus called them Vipers ...

Jesus called Jews Vipers? What bible are you reading? He was Jewish.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

...Ashkenazi Jews are not Jews ..not even Semitic....the Jews Jesus called Vipers were the leadership of the Jews...as far as Jesus being a Jew they killed him so I don't think they wanted him...crucify him crucify him we have no king but ...remember ?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:800,000 at the inauguration...set a new record. Guess all Americans aren't brain dead.

For the record, Republican leadership has consistently refused to cooperate in any way with the President and one member has flatly stated that his agenda was to make Obama a one-term President...It didn't work. So the title of this thread is somewhat in error. I also haven't heard any Democrat refer to Obama as some deity. He just happens to be a very smart man.

Didn't they come for the freebies? I can imagine how the grounds will look, AGAIN, after the BS is over.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/republicans-fighting-words-from-obama-in-inaugural-speech-86514.html?hp=t1_3

Fighting words indeed: We the People...we shouldn't have to stand in line for 8-10 hours to vote, equal civil rights under the law, equal pay for women, yup, very divisive.

It was progressive. We should be a leader in these areas. As it is we are falling behind the rest of the developed world.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Fighting words indeed: We the People...we shouldn't have to stand in line for 8-10 hours to vote, equal civil rights under the law, equal pay for women, yup, very divisive.

It was progressive. We should be a leader in these areas. As it is we are falling behind the rest of the developed world.

Here's why the average D and R cannot compromise Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYMhEn8nsFVS2TWou1_fGKEi_z59EQ0tiFZJhw7CCQu4cFQm0y

Equal rights for all mature willing companions to be able to form marriage groups as they choose so long as all involved are mature willing companions.

Equal rights for woman to apply for selective service when they graduate high school and serve in combat also.

Equal rights for everyone to be given a thousand dollars a month from the government whether they work or not.

Progressivism is wonderful!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Smile

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

...Ashkenazi Jews are not Jews ..not even Semitic....the Jews Jesus called Vipers were the leadership of the Jews...as far as Jesus being a Jew they killed him so I don't think they wanted him...crucify him crucify him we have no king but ...remember ?

He called the Pharisees vipers, not the Jewish people as a population. Correct yourself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He called the Pharisees vipers, not the Jewish people as a population. Correct yourself.
Oh I think anyone that read the Bible even once understood that....I don't have anything against the shepardic Jews that are really Jews..It's your Zionist imposters that rile me....All that chosen people stuff was done away with after the Christ finished his mission...remember: There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Oh I think anyone that read the Bible even once understood that....I don't have anything against the shepardic Jews that are really Jews..It's your Zionist imposters that rile me....All that chosen people stuff was done away with after the Christ finished his mission...remember: There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus

Everyone is not all one until Christ is accepted as Savior. There is Jew and Gentile. If you'll go back and read the New Testament it says that specifically. Christians are the ones who created the religion of Christianity by believing in Christ. I do believe that there are Jews, Messianic Jews who are as saved as any Christian. There is a following in Pensacola and I subscribe to what is called the Levitt Letter. You might want to look up that site and see what it is all about.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I know, they hail from Khazaria

Here's why the average D and R cannot compromise Khazar10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030 wrote:

If America sucks, then why are people DYING to get here?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum