Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Profiling Gang Members

+8
Watcher
stormwatch89
Nekochan
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
VectorMan
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Profiling Gang Members Empty Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 11:32 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Let's do some profiling.

18 yr old charged with possession of a weapon. Visible neck tattoo's...I suspect he is a gang member.

Profiling Gang Members Viewim12

INMAN, JACK DAVID (W / MALE)

Booking Date: 01/12/2013 20:05:16
Age On Booking Date: 18
Bond Amount: $20000.00

Address Given: 735 WINTON AV PENSACOLA FL 32507

790.23.1a (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) POSSESS OF WEAPON F $20000.00

2Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 11:38 am

A tat on the neck doesn't mean one is in a gang..
Now days people are doing it just for the fad of "tryin" to look bad..

3Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 11:42 am

2seaoat

There needs to be community wide gang awareness.....not the hush.....it will negatively impact tourism.....so lets not talk about it. Gangs and drugs are responsible for most of violent crime.....to ignore the source is to ignore the solution.

4Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 11:49 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:There needs to be community wide gang awareness.....not the hush.....it will negatively impact tourism.....so lets not talk about it. Gangs and drugs are responsible for most of violent crime.....to ignore the source is to ignore the solution.

That was Ronnie Mac's philosophy...along with re-election aspirations.

5Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 11:54 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lurch wrote:A tat on the neck doesn't mean one is in a gang..
Now days people are doing it just for the fad of "tryin" to look bad..

Maybe not....but I doubt the neck tat says Grandma. Given the family history the tat and a gun possession leads me to believe gang-member or wanna-be.

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml_searchbm.asp?ulname=inman&ufname=jack&ucasetype2=&ucase=&ucit=&ufromdate=&daterange=0&ucasetype=&uagencynbr=&uagencytype=

6Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 12:04 pm

I see more wannabes than gang members.. I know they're out there but facial/neck tats don't mean too much to me.. I see them all the time.. I guess when you're in a mugshot pic with gun charges you're more likely to be in a gang than if you have ink on your face Very Happy

7Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:32 pm

A study into these criminals that have numerous weapons charges would be a good idea... maybe it's them that need seaoats micro chips. Laws and prison and fines seem to have no effect in deterring them... where are all the progressive govt solutions?

8Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:42 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:A study into these criminals that have numerous weapons charges would be a good idea... maybe it's them that need seaoats micro chips. Laws and prison and fines seem to have no effect in deterring them... where are all the progressive govt solutions?

I guess we should give him a furnished place to live, cover his energy needs, provide a motor vehicle, food and whatever his drug of preference is, then he won't need to carry a dangerous weapon. UTOPIA!

9Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

VectorMan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:A study into these criminals that have numerous weapons charges would be a good idea... maybe it's them that need seaoats micro chips. Laws and prison and fines seem to have no effect in deterring them... where are all the progressive govt solutions?

I guess we should give him a furnished place to live, cover his energy needs, provide a motor vehicle, food and whatever his drug of preference is, then he won't need to carry a dangerous weapon. UTOPIA!

...and where's his Obamaphone ?...stingy conservative...

10Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:47 pm

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:I see more wannabes than gang members.. I know they're out there but facial/neck tats don't mean too much to me.. I see them all the time.. I guess when you're in a mugshot pic with gun charges you're more likely to be in a gang than if you have ink on your face Very Happy

Tattoos on your face and/or neck are job enders.

If you see them all the time, you need to change the class of people you surround yourself with.

You've limited your job choices to common labor pools or criminal activities.

Last edited by Markle on 1/13/2013, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Lurch wrote:I see more wannabes than gang members.. I know they're out there but facial/neck tats don't mean too much to me.. I see them all the time.. I guess when you're in a mugshot pic with gun charges you're more likely to be in a gang than if you have ink on your face Very Happy

You've likmited your job choices to common labor pools or criminal activities.

But but but.....when you are in the drug-business it could be positive.

12Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:50 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hate tattoos....all of them, on everyone. It's a generational thing, I guess. Because the under 35 age group mostly either has them or don't mind them a bit on other people.

I recently saw a young JC Penney female employee with a tattoo on her neck. It just really makes me sad to see young women do that to themselves.

13Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:54 pm

Do any of you ever watch pro sports? Half of the NBA have neck tats and all of them have jobs..

I don't have any tats.. Just scars Very Happy

14Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 2:56 pm

Markle wrote:

You've likmited your job choices to common labor pools or criminal activities.

I know a couple of people that work for West Florida Hospital, common labor pools? I think not, both are RNs and they have Chinese symbols tattooed on their neck. Maybe on the face, but certainly not the neck.

15Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 3:02 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Funny! That was precisely my thought pattern!

16Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 3:05 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

The girl at JC Penney, I don't mind her waiting on me.
If I were in the hospital I'd just as soon my nurse or doctor or other medical personnel didn't have any tattoos on their necks. I think it shows extremely bad judgement to have a tattoo put on your neck. That is just my bias.

17Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 3:31 pm

Let's face the fact that the package determines the relative attractiveness. There's a big diff between A. Jolie getting a dainty tat on her neck and an unattractive person who calls even more attention to their plight by getting the exact same dainty tat.

18Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 3:43 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Sorry. I forgot how everyone has a right to a free cell phone and internet access.

I have a couple of female cousins that used a term I'd never heard a couple of years ago. Tattoo on a female = "Tramp Stamp".

19Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 3:50 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Too bad they don't have names for tattoos on guys. Why only girls have "tramp stamps?" Sounds pretty degrading to me toward women.

I don't like tattoos on people either. I think it looks pretty ugly. As for face tattoos, you have to be a real idiot to get those. What kind of job could you get with face tattoos?

20Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 3:54 pm

Tramp Stamp has more to do with location.. It's the one just over the crack on the rear..

21Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 4:03 pm

knothead

knothead

Abundant ink could also be a NFL quarterback . . . . . lol

22Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 4:11 pm

Nekochan wrote:The girl at JC Penney, I don't mind her waiting on me.
If I were in the hospital I'd just as soon my nurse or doctor or other medical personnel didn't have any tattoos on their necks. I think it shows extremely bad judgement to have a tattoo put on your neck. That is just my bias.

It is more of the professional attitude for me. If they are good at the job they are trained to do it does not matter to me one iota what the outward appearance is

23Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 4:19 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think putting a tattoo on your neck is unprofessional for someone who wants employment in a profession that requires advanced skills and training and who wants to work with the public.

24Profiling Gang Members Empty Tats 1/13/2013, 6:13 pm

A View

The real idiots are the ones that get a tat of their girlfriend or boyfriend's name on their necks. I've noticed that around 95% of them are males though.That is just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25Profiling Gang Members Empty Re: Profiling Gang Members 1/13/2013, 6:25 pm

Dealing with young people who have tats is something that is new to me.

There are managers at my work place that have tats on the back of thier necks, so when they lift up thier hair, you see them. These are not dumb people. The first time I saw it, I was a little taken back and thought poorly of it. I still have mixed emotions. But face it people, this isnt our world anymore.

tats on people under the age of 30 is about as common as taking a shit.

I dont know if a tat makes a person gang member. Id have to say no at first glance. Im sorry, I live in a world where all the things I first thought are not that.

a thug and a gang member are not the same to me. He may just be a poor thug who wants to fit in. He may not have any homies at all who really give a shit if he went in the caboose or got a tat on his watever.

So since I cant see what his tat says, I cant judge.

If it said M16, well then we have a trade mark. is this barely reconizable tat a trademark?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum