Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

graffiti van

+2
no stress
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26graffiti van - Page 2 Empty Re: graffiti van 1/13/2013, 8:00 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:BTW

ZEF

that was his saying. Does anyone know what it means? I do, he told me.

Redneck?

LOL

no. I have redneck in me by birth, but there is abssolutly NOTHING redneck about this van or my son at all. He has been differeent since hes been back. not bad, just different.

where i live is not redneck either, the man that you see with all the trees around his house, he is the only one in the area that has that. becaause he grew up here back when there was nothing. i love the guy, his garage is the most fabulous man cave ive ever seen. he has it deacked out with 2 60 inch flat screens and sports memorabbilia all over. very cool, had bar stool etcc, its just like going to a bar over there in his man cave.

ok here ya go lazyass Razz since you didnt look it up.

----------

Th word ZEF stems from an Afrikaans word, which roughly translates to the English word common. Jack Parow, in an interview, describes the movement as "kind of like posh, but the opposite of posh."[1] It differs from the Australian term bogan, and the British term chav in that it is mostly a positive term for oneself, rather than a derogatory term for someone else. It is also not typical of the poorest classes of the society, but rather a mostly white, lower-middle class subculture, albeit one that glorifies cheap stuff. Yolandi Visser of Die Antwoord is quoted as saying, "It's associated with people who soup their cars up and rock gold and shit. Zef is, you're poor but you're fancy. You're poor but you're sexy, you've got style."[2][3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zef

27graffiti van - Page 2 Empty Re: graffiti van 1/13/2013, 8:14 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Either a cry for help or he's become enlightened... Laughing

28graffiti van - Page 2 Empty Re: graffiti van 1/13/2013, 8:49 pm

I have flowers and butterflies on my car. LOL Tell him to find some one with a Vinyl cutter. The are cheap and lots of people have them. The possibilitees are endless. PM me if you wish...
[img]graffiti van - Page 2 Qn6xvn[/img]

29graffiti van - Page 2 Empty Re: graffiti van 1/14/2013, 2:56 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Either a cry for help or he's become enlightened... Laughing

Thats what I thought. I mean it does look better than it did as just plain white. as you seen, my oldest daughgter told him it looked like a rape van just white. it was on after that lol... now it doesnt. looks like a pot van. ijoked with him and told him he could move to colorado and become a pot on wheels despensery and get rich lol

We had fun as a family. I helped him mostly, thats hard work Shocked . a couple of my neighbors came by, had a conversation with himbout it, gave some tips etc, its a fond memory for him to take back up to wisconsin. and he says he actuallu likes it. he wantedthscooby doo van, but we just arnt that good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum