Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer

+2
Markle
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:So you support vigilante justice do ya...?

That's good to know.

LOL something else for you extended file on forum posters. Such a busy- busy-body.

Joanimaroni wrote:

That's good to know.

Really taking it over the top....your comments are not even rational. If an arsonist burned a home down, as a matter of public record, his name would be available. No one is talking about vigilante justice. I'll leave that for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You are full of shit.

You have ALWAYS espoused payback..."what's good for the goose...etc". That explains why you simply refused to accept a truce and came after me within the first week. You lack any self control when it comes to this subject. For you, payback is eternal...the exact same rational that ghandi employs.

It was okie dokie to post the names of the reporters etc, who published that ill fated map, because the gun freaks were just reciprocating in kind....?

That's vigilante justice.

And it's dangerous thinking to believe it was fine and dandy, because they deserved it....?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That's good to know.

Really taking it over the top....your comments are not even rational. If an arsonist burned a home down, as a matter of public record, his name would be available. No one is talking about vigilante justice. I'll leave that for you.

You are full of shit.

You have ALWAYS espoused payback..."what's good for the goose...etc". That explains why you simply refused to accept a truce and came after me within the first week. You lack any self control when it comes to this subject. For you, payback is eternal...the exact same rational that ghandi employs.

It was okie dokie to post the names of the reporters etc, who published that ill fated map, because the gun freaks were just reciprocating in kind....?

And it's dangerous thinking to believe it was fine and dandy, because they deserved it....?

Listen up you jerk....I have tried to reconcile with you numerous times....only to have you "go off the reservation" and start your BS all over again. I'm through with trying to "fix" things with you.

Your BS doesn't cut it.

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That's good to know.

You are full of shit.

Listen up you jerk....I have tried to reconcile with you numerous times....only to have you "go off the reservation" and start your BS all over again. I'm through with trying to "fix" things with you.

Your BS doesn't cut it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You are the one who restarted the entire mess, so climb down off your pious high horse. I even abided by the truce AFTER you posted 3 different personal attacks.

As for your lie about your "numerous efforts", well...your actions have spoken yet again.

Again...and again...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That's good to know.

You are full of shit.

Your BS doesn't cut it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You are the one who restarted the entire mess, so climb down off your pious high horse. I even abided by the truce AFTER you posted 3 different personal attacks.

As for your lie about your "numerous efforts", well...your actions have spoken yet again.

Again...and again...

Shut up!
It goes all the way back when I offered you reassurance about a medical procedure in 2007 or 2008.

Thank you for making my point.

I'm going back to turtle position again and the dirty floor is all yours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum