Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer

+2
Markle
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

The glory hole boys are getting all huffy....stop it, you'll hurt my feelings.

Both of you MF's deserve to be outed so you'll understand what it feels like. You're both so brave, but only just so.

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer  - Page 2 DSCN2724

W_T_M wrote:The glory hole boys are getting all huffy....stop it, you'll hurt my feelings.

Both of you MF's deserve to be outed so you'll understand what it feels like. You're both so brave, but only just so.

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer  - Page 2 DSCN2724

You been fingering your dog again? Bad Boy.

nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:The glory hole boys are getting all huffy....stop it, you'll hurt my feelings.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's a ceramic finger you blathering idiot coward.

Once again....going back to what is known best...

W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:

I'll bet the 90 second wait between being able to give me "negs" drives your already bent mind a little further down the road doesn't it? Child.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

newswatcher wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dittos blowjob boi. Same MO from you two. Do you double team at the glory hole...? And apparently your buddy is into bestiality...no surprise.

nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:

I'll bet the 90 second wait between being able to give me "negs" drives your already bent mind a little further down the road doesn't it? Child.

Got to be drugs

nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nope. It gives me time to make another move. I'm playing chess online with another browser.

[quote="W_T_M"]
newswatcher wrote:

Dittos blowjob boi. Same MO from you two. Do you double team at the glory hole...? And apparently your buddy is into bestiality...no surprise.

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHRIncOW81r93ezb1bw_VxOqfHTuaCD9iVgvhQFpSQZjuYxz7Piw

What business is the sexual preferences of two or more mature willing companions to a supposedly enlightened progressive liberal such as yourself?

If Dreamsgalore and/or FloridaTexan want to marry their seeing eye dogs that's surely is their business and not yours...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQmmM_qwG4k

Smile

[quote="Damaged Eagle"][quote="W_T_M"]
newswatcher wrote:

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHRIncOW81r93ezb1bw_VxOqfHTuaCD9iVgvhQFpSQZjuYxz7Piw

What business is the sexual preferences of two or more mature willing companions to a supposedly enlightened progressive liberal such as yourself?

If Dreamsgalore and/or FloridaTexan want to marry their seeing eye dogs that's surely is their business and not yours...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile [/quote

ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!!!!!

[quote="newswatcher"]
Damaged Eagle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!!!!!

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkds65RYI2arZ9V3WB73i0BgBiPDX9LPlw8AloQ-pWBPNSnPQa6w

You're right... At least for the two cases I cited.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMh825_4dtE

Rolling Eyes

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:If Dreamsgalore and/or FloridaTexan want to marry their seeing eye dogs that's surely is their business and not yours...

The seeing eye dog is not of the mental capacity to provide legal consent to engage in such a contract.

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:If Dreamsgalore and/or FloridaTexan want to marry their seeing eye dogs that's surely is their business and not yours...

The seeing eye dog is not of the mental capacity to provide legal consent to engage in such a contract.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That works out well, because the trolls involved in the equation are equally challenged.

VectorMan

VectorMan

If an innocent gets hurt or killed because of that map, the NYT needs to be sued out of existence. That's the REAL lesson those progressive hate mongers need to learn. And, they'll learn it one way or another.

VectorMan wrote:If an innocent gets hurt or killed because of that map, the NYT needs to be sued out of existence. That's the REAL lesson those progressive hate mongers need to learn. And, they'll learn it one way or another.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And if one of those folk who worked for the paper that were outed by the vigilante blogger should get attacked, should that blogger be held responsible...?

The NYT was wrong....so was that blogger.

2seaoat

Where either got the information from the PUBLIC records.....nobody has done anything wrong. If however, there was no public record, and they breached the privacy of an individual.....then I would agree. Public records are accessible to the public.....publishing public records is not unethical.

2seaoat wrote:The NYT was wrong....so was that blogger.

Where either got the information from the PUBLIC records.....nobody has done anything wrong. If however, there was no public record, and they breached the privacy of an individual.....then I would agree. Public records are accessible to the public.....publishing public records is not unethical.

I didn't say it was unethical....I said it was wrong.

Just because something can be done legally, does not mean that it always should be.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle.....your stats are useless. The most important thing in home security is an dynamic security system with redundancy and video. I agree with Ghandi......you have to be a Fricking fool to think anything published in the paper is going to guarantee information......I guess I have spent too much times with burglars to find this conversation amusing....I do think Mr. Ghandi is the only person who got this right.

Your say so doesn't make any of the figures in my post any less credible.

Show us they are wrong.

2seaoat

Your say so doesn't make any of the figures in my post any less credible.

Show us they are wrong.

It was a great read.....bottom line is that they took a 15 week window and noted an increase in burglaries of 1.7 per 1000 reported.......do you understand that this .17, or not even a 1% increase in burglaries from this publication by zip code.......and do you realize that there were great discrepancies in other crimes which would be deterred by a knowledgeable public knowing guns existed in a higher proportion within a given zip code.

The statistics were not bogus, but were statistically insignificant and fall within any common sense margin of error, and the contradictions in other crimes which SHOULD have been deterred by the same criminal class who read the paper make this entire use of the conclusion that burglaries go up when you publish gun ownership by zip code......well......laughable.

Now if instead of 15 week windows of comparison, instead of just one sample in Memphis, and perhaps 10 cities where this was studied......maybe 12-25 per thousand increase across the spectrum of cities, I would agree that the stats would indicate the conclusion which has been cherry picked, but a 13 week study in one city(by the way they did not really account for Arkansas suburbs, or Mississippi suburbs), and less than a 1% increase is bone chilling stupid to think this study explains anything....yes....there was a .17 increase in burglaries where gun ownership was reported to be sparse compared to SELECT suburbs of Memphis.

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:If an innocent gets hurt or killed because of that map, the NYT needs to be sued out of existence. That's the REAL lesson those progressive hate mongers need to learn. And, they'll learn it one way or another.

And if one of those folk who worked for the paper that were outed by the vigilante blogger should get attacked, should that blogger be held responsible...?

I don't think so. If the NYT hadn't jumped the gun (no pun intended) and outed thousands of legal gun owners they would not have been outed in response. Fighting fire with fire comes to mind.

The NYT, and some their employees, seem to think they're untouchable. Not so much I guess. They stirred the pot. Their over zealous self righteousness may cost them more than they thought. I don't wish harm on any of them (unless one of them wished harm on me and mine), but if something bad happens to one of them because of the map, the first thing that will be in my mind is - "That's why you don't do stupid shit like that."

Again, I'm glad gun sales are up.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I don't think so. If the NYT hadn't jumped the gun (no pun intended) and outed thousands of legal gun owners they would not have been outed in response. Fighting fire with fire comes to mind.

The NYT, and some their employees, seem to think they're untouchable. Not so much I guess. They stirred the pot. Their over zealous self righteousness may cost them more than they thought. I don't wish harm on any of them (unless one of them wished harm on me and mine), but if something bad happens to one of them because of the map, the first thing that will be in my mind is - "That's why you don't do stupid shit like that."

I agree.

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

So if an arsonist burns down your house, should you go and burn down his families house...?

Fighting fire with fire or any form of tit for tat public punishment is absurd, and beneath consideration as an option.

You shoot my child, I shoot yours....that cover it....?

Only a knuckle dragging trog with a sloped head and barely enough formal training to crap in doors would support such inanity.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

So if an arsonist burns down your house, should you go and burn down his families house...?

Fighting fire with fire or any form of tit for tat public punishment is absurd, and beneath consideration as an option.

You shoot my child, I shoot yours....that cover it....?

Only a knuckle dragging trog with a sloped head and barely enough formal training to crap in doors would support such inanity.

Your drama rhetoric is nothing but BS.

So you support vigilante justice do ya...?

That's good to know.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:So you support vigilante justice do ya...?

That's good to know.

Really taking it over the top....your comments are not even rational. If an arsonist burned a home down, as a matter of public record, his name would be available. No one is talking about vigilante justice. I'll leave that for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum