Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

obama's true agenda emerges.

+5
polecat
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2069372780001/

I beleive bill orielly hit the nail on the head with this one.

Chrissy wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/2069372780001/

I beleive bill orielly hit the nail on the head with this one.

Hope ALL that supported the cowh in the last election are proud of their decision....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Oh, horse caca. Watching O'Reilly is like watching a sing-along song. He even reads his talking points to the audience...I guess he knows they can't read. All that was accomplished here is an end to the Bush tax giveaway to his wealthy "base", and even that was compromised by the higher ceiling on increased tax rates...$400,000 instead of $250,000. Oh, noooooo...you can't pass on a $5 million estate without paying estate taxes. Back in the 90's, the maximum was $600,000 before estate taxes kicked in.

Floridatexan wrote:
Oh, horse caca. Watching O'Reilly is like watching a sing-along song. He even reads his talking points to the audience...I guess he knows they can't read. All that was accomplished here is an end to the Bush tax giveaway to his wealthy "base", and even that was compromised by the higher ceiling on increased tax rates...$400,000 instead of $250,000. Oh, noooooo...you can't pass on a $5 million estate without paying estate taxes. Back in the 90's, the maximum was $600,000 before estate taxes kicked in.

...you didn't watch the video one second. We're all going to pay more taxes be it the 2% social security increase that expired or all of the additional taxes Obamacare puts on everyone. That doesn't include the raping of the wealthy. Why are you so intent on taking what people have earned over a lifetime and not letting their heirs have it? Is it because you never inherited anything or do not stand to do so yourself?

Getting bent over the barrel, yes we are.

Sincerely,
Yoda

Floridatexan wrote:

I think the "REAL" point here is its clear obama doesnt care about how much he spends. He only cares about redistribution. Call caca all you want, justify it any heart felt way you like. It is what it is. We have massive social spending and no real way to raise enough funds to cover it.

The stupid fiscal cliff bill even increases the deficit.

BTW, as we discussed earlier, bush tax cuts helped more middle class people, thats why they kept it. so cuss bush all you want, it took obama 4 years to remove the higher tax rate for the wealthy.

Now, its no budgets, no cuts in spending but more spending.

Raping the wealthy who dont even have enough to pay for all the spending obama does will only make this economy worse. Bussinesses will be dropping like flies between this and obamacare. Just remember, you guys got exactly what you wanted. a socialized welfare nation which comes loaded with thousands of new regulations and infringes on liberty as well.

So do a joy dance. It all belongs to you and dont try to blame it on the republicans if it doenst work out.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

...you didn't watch the video one second. We're all going to pay more taxes be it the 2% social security increase that expired or all of the additional taxes Obamacare puts on everyone. That doesn't include the raping of the wealthy. Why are you so intent on taking what people have earned over a lifetime and not letting their heirs have it? Is it because you never inherited anything or do not stand to do so yourself?

Sincerely,
Yoda

Of course she didnt. Ignoring the obvious like a trained sheep is what most people do here best.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Sincerely,
Yoda

You got it....she is all about Obama being a hero and Blame Bush.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

Only when compared to a non-existent world where all the Bush tax cuts expired.

It raises $600 billion more in revenue compared to the policies in place in 2012.

There are also $2.50 in spending cuts for every $1 in new revenue.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

I guess my father did my three sibblings and I a great favor by passing away this past December 15th. His estate (worth way less than $5 million, BTW) will be divided without taxation.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

lol! Do you really believe all the assumptions and mystical "politimath" used to arrive at any spending cut forecasts??? LMAO

polecat

polecat

Please keep watching fOX news and believing what bILLO spins/tells you it worked so well for you in the election.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Sincerely,
Yoda

The raping of the wealthy? Are you completely nuts? What do you think happened in 2008? It sure as he** wasn't the rape of the wealthy.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Sincerely,
Yoda

The raping of the wealthy? Are you completely nuts? What do you think happened in 2008? It sure as he** wasn't the rape of the wealthy.

Everyone is getting raped in 2013.

2seaoat

Everyone is getting raped in 2013.

I have been hanging around the beach on a park bench watching women's vollyeball......I am hoping your prediction comes true.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Everyone is getting raped in 2013.

I have been hanging around the beach on a park bench watching women's vollyeball......I am hoping your prediction comes true.

Well, that was creepy.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Everyone is getting raped in 2013.

Hope you get luck!
Shocked

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Only when compared to a non-existent world where all the Bush tax cuts expired.

It raises $600 billion more in revenue compared to the policies in place in 2012.

Why dont you share with us where you got this information? Because from everything im seeing the cuts were put off.

This deal is nothing more than another costly bandaid pushed through by a bunch of damn people who dont know thier head from thier ass. all of them.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I guess my father did my three sibblings and I a great favor by passing away this past December 15th. His estate (worth way less than $5 million, BTW) will be divided without taxation.

Z, I guess I wasn't very clear there. When my grandmother passed away, my parents were both long gone. My aunt manipulated my grandmother into generation skipping on my mother's part of my grandmother's estate, and it went to my two kids and my niece, with my aunt retaining trusteeship jointly with the now defunct Merrill Lynch. I can't even begin to tell you how that made me feel, or how screwed up the situation became because I would blow a gasket. The real estate, "managed" by my cousin over a period of years, is still not sold, but my cousin did try to buy out my kids and my niece for $1,000 apiece. She wants to move to Utah. There is much, much more to this story, and I know others even more frightening, but I can't talk about other people's business.

What I was trying to say is that $600,000 was too low for the early 90's, but $5 million today seems excessive.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I'm sorry about your Dad's passing, Z.

PBulldog2 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I'm sorry about your Dad's passing, Z.

Oh gosh im a horrible person. How could I not see that.

I am so sorry Z. I know what its like to loose a parent during the holidays. My mother got sick christmas and died at home Jan 1st 6 years ago.

My heart goes out to you..

Blessings for you Z I love you

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

So sorry Z. It is like Christmas never happened when someone so close passes away. Prayers.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

As to the rape of the wealthy, let's all take up a collection shall we? You wingers have got to be kidding! Talk about re-distrubution of wealth! It has been going from the low and middle income folks UP thanks to all the loopholes in the tax code, off shore accounts and other tricks us poor folk don't even know about.

After you look at this chart how can you say the wealthy have not been doing just fine and dandy? What a crock. I mean your comments are not taking financial reality into account. How can you feel sorry for them?

Please also keep in mind that all this while worker productivity has been going up so people are working harder for less. The whole tax code needs to be revamped.

obama's true agenda emerges.  Econom11

othershoe1030 wrote:As to the rape of the wealthy, let's all take up a collection shall we? You wingers have got to be kidding! Talk about re-distrubution of wealth! It has been going from the low and middle income folks UP thanks to all the loopholes in the tax code, off shore accounts and other tricks us poor folk don't even know about.

After you look at this chart how can you say the wealthy have not been doing just fine and dandy? What a crock. I mean your comments are not taking financial reality into account. How can you feel sorry for them?

Please also keep in mind that all this while worker productivity has been going up so people are working harder for less. The whole tax code needs to be revamped.

obama's true agenda emerges.  Econom11

Now the question you need to ask yourself is, did this bill do anything to change that really?

people are working harder because they want thier job and bussinesses have cut back. Expect more of that too.

All of yall do nothing but focus on the tax code, what about spending cuts?

Here's a cut and I have seen other's but can't find the links right now.

http://capsules.kaiserhealthnews.org/index.php/2013/01/fiscal-deal-kills-new-funding-for-health-laws-co-ops/

Here's some added or either extended. Oh the defense was extended for at least two months also.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/01/02/from-nascar-to-rum-the-10-weirdest-parts-of-the-fiscal-cliff-deal/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum