Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many people bought at least one or more guns this Christmas?

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I was able to get TWO that I wanted, but really was holding out for a Glock 19 Gen 4. Jays had one in camo color (bleh)....No thanks.

I may have the wife pick me up that if she can find one somewhere before the Dumbocrats try and ram through a ban on high cap mags.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I was able to get TWO that I wanted, but really was holding out for a Glock 19 Gen 4. Jays had one in camo color (bleh)....No thanks.

I may have the wife pick me up that if she can find one somewhere before the Dumbocrats try and ram through a ban on high cap mags.

I buy my guns online from either Bud's Gun Shop or Outcast Guns. Both have sold out of Glock 19 Gen 4. Bud's has even sold all their used Glock 19s as well as their new ones.

no stress

no stress

Got the youngest daughter (18) a Taurus slim 9mm. Perfect little pistol for her with those small hands.

Anyone know anything about Texas gun buying laws? There is supposed to be a huge gun show here in about a week and a half.

no stress

no stress

Dont know if the deal will go through but a buddy of mine just got a restraining order on himself and is supposed to sell me a Bushmaster that he bought last week for 500 bucks since he cant keep it now. I hope he goes through with it. he sold me 300 rnds of 00 buck last week for 50 dollars...giveaway price.

no stress

no stress

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Anyone know anything about Texas gun buying laws? There is supposed to be a huge gun show here in about a week and a half.

R U in Texas?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Back in the early 70s, when was in college, there was this dude in our dormitory who was a 2LT in the California National Guard. He commanded a 106mm recoiless rifle platoon. He used to steal ammo from his guard unit. He had 7.62mm machine gun belts, 5.56mm ammo, 40mm grenades, mortar rounds. He was a black guy and was saving the ammo for the big revolution that was to come. I don't know what happened to him, but all he talked about was going to war. Vietnam had just ended, so I don't know why he didn't enlist earlier so he could go kill some gooks.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

[quote="Gunz"]
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Anyone know anything about Texas gun buying laws? There is supposed to be a huge gun show here in about a week and a half.

R U in Texas?

Anyway, i stay away from gun shows. There are some seriously fucked up guys that go to them. The prices are not all that competitive with online as well. Thats just me tho.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Gunz"]
Gunz wrote:

R U in Texas?

Anyway, i stay away from gun shows. There are some seriously fucked up guys that go to them. The prices are not all that competitive with online as well. Thats just me tho.

hey damn-it I go to gun shows.......oh i see what you mean..never mind.

no stress

no stress

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
Gunz wrote:
Gunz wrote:

R U in Texas?

hey damn-it I go to gun shows.......oh i see what you mean..never mind.

You and I are not even close to that level of effed up......yet

lol!

Gunz wrote:

R U in Texas?

For the time being...

[quote="Gunz"]
Gunz wrote:

R U in Texas?

Jays back home always has good prices and mil discount as well. Where I am has a population that really favors the military. I am hoping that plays into my favor. Effed up popluation or not at the gunshows, there's never been a mass shooting at one...

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Back in the early 70s, when was in college, there was this dude in our dormitory who was a 2LT in the California National Guard. He commanded a 106mm recoiless rifle platoon. He used to steal ammo from his guard unit. He had 7.62mm machine gun belts, 5.56mm ammo, 40mm grenades, mortar rounds. He was a black guy and was saving the ammo for the big revolution that was to come. I don't know what happened to him, but all he talked about was going to war. Vietnam had just ended, so I don't know why he didn't enlist earlier so he could go kill some gooks.

Stealing from the government is baaaaaaaaad. I have a retirement to think of right now where I am already vested. There seems to be plenty of equipment elsewhere. NO need to steal as the government hates the competition. LOL

no stress

no stress

[quote="PACEDOG#1"]
Gunz wrote:
Gunz wrote:

R U in Texas?

Jays back home always has good prices and mil discount as well. Where I am has a population that really favors the military. I am hoping that plays into my favor. Effed up popluation or not at the gunshows, there's never been a mass shooting at one...

Thats because they turn us into sheeple when we enter. Thats right, a deputy collects your carry weapon upon entering here in Pensacola and you get it back when you leave. Gun free zone? WTF?

Jake92

I have a carry/conceal permit and all the deputy did at the door was ensure my guns were empty and then put a tie-wrap thru the chambers and asked if I had any ammunition, then handed them back to me and said "have a nice day"..

no stress

no stress

Jake92 wrote:I have a carry/conceal permit and all the deputy did at the door was ensure my guns were empty and then put a tie-wrap thru the chambers and asked if I had any ammunition, then handed them back to me and said "have a nice day"..

Yep....instant sheeple

Jake92

More like following the rules set up to enter the show. If you don't like following the rules, nobody is forcing you to go..

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Somehow when I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit the thought of buying guns as gifts just never occurs to me. Go figure.

Floridatexan wrote:
Somehow when I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit the thought of buying guns as gifts just never occurs to me. Go figure.

If they are for your family members to protect themselves, there is plenty of Christmas spirit in that.

Why do they need protection...?

If their situation is ragged to the point that they require a gun to feel safe, the game is already over.

There's a reason they call it terrorism. You just employ the softer gentler version.

Floridatexan wrote:

Didn't you see A Christmas Story?

How many people bought at least one or more guns this Christmas? A86oaN_CIAAd-Dn

W_T_M wrote:Why do they need protection...?

If their situation is ragged to the point that they require a gun to feel safe, the game is already over.

There's a reason they call it terrorism. You just employ the softer gentler version.

You sound like you're practicing being a victim. My family will not have to do that.

Lurch wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Didn't you see A Christmas Story?

How many people bought at least one or more guns this Christmas? A86oaN_CIAAd-Dn

Lots of haters here....

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Why do they need protection...?

You sound like you're practicing being a victim. My family will not have to do that.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You sound like you're practicing being a terrorist. My family will not have to deal with that.

Jake92

The reason I got my carry/conceal permit is that I plan on jumping in a small motorhome and travelling until I get tired of it and will spend some of the time in Alaska and other states with lots of bears and other animals.. I will be getting a good rifle before I leave and all of the guns are for self protection..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum