Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charlie Crist officially a Democrat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/14934-charlie-crist-now-im-a-democrat-

2seaoat

Who cares......nobody cares what Charlie thinks.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Who cares......nobody cares what Charlie thinks.

As a matter of fact, Seaoat, I voted for Charlie Crist and I think he did a much better job for Florida than either Bush the Younger or Skeletor.

From the very beginning Crist was always a RINO.

Crist was and still is an idiot. If he runs against Scott, he is screwed.

Sal

Sal

Charlie has always belonged to the same party of one - the Charlie Christ Opportunist's Party.

Scott might be able to win a race if his opponent was a case of genital herpes, but it would be close.

Scott's done better than expected and his hate towards teachers and other state workers has diminshed. As long as he makes sure to keep the FRS solvent and on the upward path to my state retirement security of $2900 per month predicted, I will vote for him.

knothead

knothead

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:From the very beginning Crist was always a RINO.

That was his appeal . . . . he was rational!

Margin Call

Margin Call

2seaoat wrote:Who cares......nobody cares what Charlie thinks.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.......The FL GOP is planning to spend several (tens of) million of dollars IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY to defeat Crist. He's a real contender with the President's full support and campaign commitment.

Floridatexan wrote:
http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/14934-charlie-crist-now-im-a-democrat-

And NOW Crist is the darling of posters like 'FT' and others...not because of his politics but because of the (D) behind his name!...The same guy they couldn't stand as AG and then governor...Officially...Sorry Charlie became a democrat YEARS ago but this certainly is no surprising story...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum