Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alabama vs Georgia

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Alabama vs Georgia - Page 3 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 10:22 pm

No worries.

52Alabama vs Georgia - Page 3 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/3/2012, 12:00 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How sad for you...you are just not capable of having an intelligent discussion or debate without becoming hateful and down-right ugly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How sad for you....you are incapable of living without trying to drag me into a fight, or sticking your enormous booger filled proboscis where it neither belongs, nor is welcome.

Troll.[/quote]

There you go again.

Sorry, but this is an open forum for members and whether you like it or not I can post when ever. As for my comment to SeaOat...He is completely capable of discussing and debating without having to resort to the foul language you find necessary in order to make your point.

53Alabama vs Georgia - Page 3 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/3/2012, 11:25 am

Joanimaroni wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How sad for you...you are just not capable of having an intelligent discussion or debate without becoming hateful and down-right ugly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How sad for you....you are incapable of living without trying to drag me into a fight, or sticking your enormous booger filled proboscis where it neither belongs, nor is welcome.

Troll.

There you go again.

Sorry, but this is an open forum for members and whether you like it or not I can post when ever. As for my comment to SeaOat...He is completely capable of discussing and debating without having to resort to the foul language you find necessary in order to make your point. [/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wrong again stalker.

I even pointed out i have NOT been using foul language since my return to posting....did that part miss your acute perception skills....? I went back and edited some of the remarks....did you miss that also....?

And foul language doesn't seem to bother you when it's your little vicious troll ghandi. Why is that...?

We BOTH know that you try to bait me, so stop being coy and own your MO. I even get PM's from folk warning me to not respond to your baiting posts, and for the most part, I don't bother.

What can I say....? Your MO is and always will be to use passive aggressive rhetoric to provoke a response so you can post another false personal attack.

So keep following me around and coming after me. It's as obvious as it could possibly be.

54Alabama vs Georgia - Page 3 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/3/2012, 8:26 pm

W_T_M wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I made comments on the game... back when the game was relevant to this discourse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So now you're just stirring the pot and posting personal attacks.

...as the QUEEN of personal attacks comments...No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum