Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alabama vs Georgia

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 12:30 am

2seaoat wrote:I think a great many folks share your sentiment.....but in the end....your team is mediocre, and another minute of play and Georgia would be National Champions.....but heck, I honestly believed that they would lose by two touchdowns.......I was wrong....they won by the clock.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yep....It's a darn share they actually time them there games, huh loser....? Who knew...?

But keep going. I realize you are sitting there laffing while plying the troll gig. Doesn't matter to me because you have been consistantly wrong about damned near everything involving sports, especially Bama football. And that's priceless.

Your warped perspective thinks you are denying us a happy celebration.

Not even close.

27Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 12:31 am

Sal

Sal

lol

I feel the same way about University of Louisville basketball as you do University of Alabama football, Mr. Oats.

If'n their fer it, then I'm aginit.

28Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 12:32 am

2seaoat wrote:Utah........

IDIOT

29Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 12:54 am

2seaoat

IDIOT

I cannot argue with your logic.....I still believe the best team did not win....but I heard this up till Alabama played Utah.....I was called an idiot that year also......but after Utah made Alabama look like a jr. college team....some folks finally agreed that maybe they were overrated.......however........as much as Auburn fans dislike Alabama.....sorry ND would be like sitting through a Justin Bieber concert......but it will be a good game.....Alabama simply is not that good. Georgia was a very good team who failed to make adjustments at linebacker.

30Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 11:08 am

2seaoat wrote:IDIOT

I cannot argue with your logic.....I still believe the best team did not win....but I heard this up till Alabama played Utah.....I was called an idiot that year also......but after Utah made Alabama look like a jr. college team....some folks finally agreed that maybe they were overrated.......however........as much as Auburn fans dislike Alabama.....sorry ND would be like sitting through a Justin Bieber concert......but it will be a good game.....Alabama simply is not that good. Georgia was a very good team who failed to make adjustments at linebacker.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What a crock of feces. You do realize this is not the same team that played Utah, right..?

Your logic is perverted at best....

If AU EVER regains their swagger, and wind up world beaters, will it be OK if I diss them every week and postulate they are over-rated because they sucked this season....?

Game....set....match.

31Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 11:09 am

Com on SO, you cannot possibly be that naive. Alabama beat Georgia in every aspect of the football game. You just cannot admit that Alabama was the superior team last night. You place blame on the Georgia linebackers, but has you ever stopped for a moment to think that the linebackers were just simply out-manned and outgunned by the superior Bama offense.

I certainly hope you are better at poker than you are at picking football. First you state that Rutgers is the real deal and beat Louisville, well it appears that Rutgers was not the real deal. Now you do not even have gonads enough to man up and say that the Bulldogs got beat by a superior team. What happened to Bama at the hands of Utah is old and worn out. It was a different Bama team, different era. You are living in the past far too much, you need to look at the now.

FTR, I am not an Alabama fan, matter of fact cannot stand them, but I at least give them credit where credit is due and do not hide behind made up excuses for the opposing team.

32Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 11:19 am

2seaoat

Game....set....match.

Well last time I looked.......there still was this sorry team called ND.......and like a typical Bama fan.........counting your chickens before they hatch......nothing new here.......this team is overrated, and to all who think that 30 seconds more on the clock would not have seen Georgia in the Championship game......I say bull.......the Bama defense could not stop Georgia in the last drive, and now that I have seen the last part of the game, I more convinced than ever that had coaching properly killed the clock with throwing the ball away......they would have had two tries into the end zone....they would not have needed the 30 seconds.

In January you rightly can call me an idiot if Bama pounds the sorry ND team.....probably the worse team I have seen in the championship game in a decade.....but I do not think I will be called an idiot in January.....and believe me.....I would rather be called an idiot.

33Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 2:17 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Todd Gurley and TJ Yeldon are awesome freshmen....with great futures with the NFL.

34Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 2:18 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Com on SO, you cannot possibly be that naive. Alabama beat Georgia in every aspect of the football game. You just cannot admit that Alabama was the superior team last night. You place blame on the Georgia linebackers, but has you ever stopped for a moment to think that the linebackers were just simply out-manned and outgunned by the superior Bama offense.

I certainly hope you are better at poker than you are at picking football. First you state that Rutgers is the real deal and beat Louisville, well it appears that Rutgers was not the real deal. Now you do not even have gonads enough to man up and say that the Bulldogs got beat by a superior team. What happened to Bama at the hands of Utah is old and worn out. It was a different Bama team, different era. You are living in the past far too much, you need to look at the now.

FTR, I am not an Alabama fan, matter of fact cannot stand them, but I at least give them credit where credit is due and do not hide behind made up excuses for the opposing team.

Nor am I. I am a UF Gators fan. But, Alabama will pummel ND, and the SEC will once again take the crystal football--until next year, and then an SEC team will take it once again.

Did you see where an anemic FSU football team beat an anemic Georgia Tech team (6-6 going into the game) 21-15 in the ACC championship yesterday? FSU was scoreless in the second half of the game. The ACC should be removed fromt he BCS until the candy-ass teams in that league get much better.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

35Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 2:26 pm

2seaoat wrote:Game....set....match.

Well last time I looked.......there still was this sorry team called ND.......and like a typical Bama fan.........counting your chickens before they hatch......nothing new here.......this team is overrated, and to all who think that 30 seconds more on the clock would not have seen Georgia in the Championship game......I say bull.......the Bama defense could not stop Georgia in the last drive, and now that I have seen the last part of the game, I more convinced than ever that had coaching properly killed the clock with throwing the ball away......they would have had two tries into the end zone....they would not have needed the 30 seconds.

In January you rightly can call me an idiot if Bama pounds the sorry ND team.....probably the worse team I have seen in the championship game in a decade.....but I do not think I will be called an idiot in January.....and believe me.....I would rather be called an idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Again you make assumptions, leap to conclusions, and refuse to take that enema you desperately need to clear your thinking.

Game, set, match was a reference to this feckless quazi-debate with YOU. It had nothing to do w/ the BCS Championship Game.

Damn you just cannot STFU, admit you were WRONG, and stop trying to spin your ridiculous prognostication.

Reiterated for the dullard AU troll....

GAME...SET...MATCH

got it yet....?

[/i]

36Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 2:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:

Again you make assumptions, leap to conclusions, and refuse to take that enema you desperately need to clear your thinking.

Game, set, match was a reference to this feckless quazi-debate with YOU. It had nothing to do w/ the BCS Championship Game.

Damn you just cannot STFU, admit you were WRONG, and stop trying to spin your ridiculous prognostication.

GAME...SET...MATCH

got it yet....?

[/i]

How sad for you...you are just not capable of having an intelligent discussion or debate without becoming hateful and down-right ugly.

37Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 3:03 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nor am I. I am a UF Gators fan. But, Alabama will pummel ND, and the SEC will once again take the crystal football--until next year, and then an SEC team will take it once again.

Did you see where an anemic FSU football team beat an anemic Georgia Tech team (6-6 going into the game) 21-15 in the ACC championship yesterday? FSU was scoreless in the second half of the game. The ACC should be removed fromt he BCS until the candy-ass teams in that league get much better.

Yeah I saw the game(if that is what you call it). I said in an earlier post that FSU has has a real big problem this year with finishing and last night was almost validation of that opinion. In the first half, they had a great running game going, but in the second half it was mostly a passing attack. Why get away from something that help you gain 21 points in the first half. That was absolutely horrible coaching.

38Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 3:04 pm

2seaoat

Our conversation is civilized today compared to after the Iron bowl two years ago.....our roles were reversed..............and I have to admit it was more fun than now......he is giving it back to me from when I rubbed it in two years ago....fair is fair. I sadly may have the last laugh.

39Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 3:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Our conversation is civilized today compared to after the Iron bowl two years ago.....our roles were reversed..............and I have to admit it was more fun than now......he is giving it back to me from when I rubbed it in two years ago....fair is fair. I sadly may have the last laugh.

LOL...I have never seen you act down-right ugly when stating your opinions.

40Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 3:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat...what did you think of Gurley?

41Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 8:58 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Our conversation is civilized today compared to after the Iron bowl two years ago.....our roles were reversed..............and I have to admit it was more fun than now......he is giving it back to me from when I rubbed it in two years ago....fair is fair. I sadly may have the last laugh.

LOL...I have never seen you act down-right ugly when stating your opinions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Really...? Did you learn anything this time...?

I've certainly seen you be outright hateful, so for you to come over here and say anything about this exchange is beneath absurd. However, I do realize when you have no dog in the fight, you drool over the prospect of gigging others and spouting your pedantic smug chastisements.

You never stop stalking and baiting a fight. Classic trolling.

42Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:01 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

GAME...SET...MATCH

got it yet....?

[/i]

How sad for you...you are just not capable of having an intelligent discussion or debate without becoming hateful and down-right ugly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How sad for you....you are incapable of living without trying to drag me into a fight, or sticking your enormous booger filled proboscis where it neither belongs, nor is welcome.

Troll.

43Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:06 pm

"drag you into a fight"? Cmon... Who here are you trying to convince?

44Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:06 pm

2seaoat wrote:I think a great many folks share your sentiment.....but in the end....your team is mediocre, and another minute of play and Georgia would be National Champions.....but heck, I honestly believed that they would lose by two touchdowns.......I was wrong....they won by the clock.

Well unless you are a seer, you cannot say that unequivocally. If they had clocked the ball and gotten to play 2 more plays off, who is to say that Bama would not intercepted the ball on either of those 2 remaining plays. Hell that is just as plausible as you statement that with another minute to play Georgia would be NC. If I could predict something like that with 100% accuracy, I would have won the Powerball last week.

45Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:09 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I even gave you an uppie for that. As I have stated more than a few times, I enjoy 99% of your posts.

You can guess what the 1% involve.

46Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:11 pm

PkrBum wrote:"drag you into a fight"? Cmon... Who here are you trying to convince?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

removed my comment for being ridiculous...

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/2/2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

47Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:31 pm

I made comments on the game... back when the game was relevant to this discourse.

48Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:43 pm

PkrBum wrote:I made comments on the game... back when the game was relevant to this discourse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So now you're just stirring the pot and posting personal attacks.

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/2/2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

49Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 9:54 pm

lol... it requires an abstract view to believe that. I like you... I'm not attacking you.

50Alabama vs Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Georgia 12/2/2012, 10:07 pm

PkrBum wrote:lol... it requires an abstract view to believe that. I like you... I'm not attacking you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OK. Please excuse my unfocussed words...I must have been flying blind again.....LOL

Stressful day. Dealing w/ family crap (The Family Trust thingy)...met a deadline for submission of a new art piece...and our fridge is not being cool, literally.

I'm feeling sorta one-legged, but this too shall pass.

Mea Culpa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum