Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My answer to Dreams

+8
Watcher
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 10:07 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Uhh, can we add to your above a cease-fire on the Grammar and Spell Check Police, who only feel inclined to point out the poor usage of grammar and spelling of their PDF "enemies"??

My observation has been that about 99% of the folks here who like to play Grammar and Spell Check Police are the very same people who themselves utilize poor grammar and spelling. Hmmm!!

It's just silly. We are all intelligent in different ways, and it is not necessary to be an English language scholar in order to be intelligent. No

Riceme, I only do that to that one particular poster mainly because he is such a jerk. I admit I do not like his persona and never will and I will continue to call him out at every available opportunity I can. I don't care if it is spelling, grammar or even his faux Navy career.

Translation=I'm a chickenshit draftdodging dickhead and have nothing better to do.

Exactly!!!!!!!
I translated what you wrote. Dummy. I served my country. You didn't.
You just wear the POW/MIA patch to try to make people think you served.

I know what you were attempting to do jerk. So just because I did not serve in your feeble half a brain means that I am not allowed to support a cause. There are several folks in the riders club that I belong to that also did not serve but yet support the POW/MIA cause. So you can drop the I'm better than anyone than did not serve attitude, it means nothing nothing to me. I would not piss on you if your were on fire. As for your Navy career, you cannot prove it by me.

Like I said. Chickenshit draftdodger trying to fit in with real men. Must suck to be you.

You don't even come close to being a "real man". You don't know what that is.

And you do? Prozac time lady.

77My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 10:33 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm certainly not in the mensa range but average intelligence is around 110 and Mensa is about somewhere 130-140.

No doubt,Rice I'm no fan of Chrissys and it goes way back. I do think she's mentally ill and I'll stand by that but that's my opinion based on working w/ mental illness.If you go down to the Hall of Shame you will see what she posted to include racial slurs to Boards wife.All of this because of reductions in medical payments. Look under "This is going to get nasty." I don't care what anybody says-it is not normal. PB tried to justify this by saying she was pushed-not so. We all take grief here and I am no exception but when you go into rages like that... you've got a problem. I could have responded just as nastily but I chalked it up to her illness-no excuses but you don't get a pass IMO for behavior like that.PB has tried to make this a mental health crusade but the shoe doesn't fit when you try to push the blame. And yes, I said PB has issues as I believe that- if she thinks what she said. I certainly have my own issues as we all do which may relate to staying in mental health too long. I am simply done w/ the bipolars and crazies. The emotional damage they expend is overwhelming. My sympathy has been stretched beyond it's limits. It's a flaw I will admit.

I read the things that Chrissy wrote... someone from this forum emailed them to me (I had forgotten about that before you mentioned it). While -- as I mentioned earlier -- I was not around at the time, my observation has been that when Chrissy goes off the rails it is usually preceded by her being "pushed" as you put it by other forum members. I am not making excuses for her, simply stating my own observation. That being said, the things that were said were very ugly, indeed. No call for such language on a forum, or ANYWHERE as far as I'm concerned. That being said, she has been a very good, kind and caring friend from-afar to me. I know from personal experience that she has a big heart and cares very much about her family and friends. I know that doesn't make up for the things she posted about Boards' wife... I have no clue why she would say such things. Again, I am just providing my experience and observations about her.

I can understand to a degree your statement regarding in bold red above. I have dealt with more than my fair share of people who were off-balance in my life... and I mean mostly up-close and personal, not necessarily on a forum. If I can help it, I no longer tolerate it in my life, which is why when a thread goes sideways, I usually stop reading it. I just don't like reading that sort of thing or having it in any part of my life.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

78My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 11:02 pm

no stress

no stress

79My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 11:23 pm

@ Gunz Have a great Holiday and be careful. Busy time of year for you guys.

80My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/22/2012, 1:43 am

Dreamsglore wrote:I think because his postings are so absurd you just go "whatever,idiot" and scroll on down. Damaged Eagle, Ghandi and PD are in that category to me.

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw-rchckVtc75tkA8mp4KkkdKY8gBzh7s3cVYbFVyUY7DH03sJ

That's because you are incapable of discussing issues out side of your narrow tunnel vision agenda without becoming abusive as exhibited here...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEK-4ZkEPQY

Laughing

Hey!!!!! COOL!!!!! You gave me top billing!

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/22/2012, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

81My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/22/2012, 1:51 am

riceme wrote:
And yeah, like I am the person here who makes personal attacks. Laughable, at best.

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4KKZdxHimKqjM85RzmNy83SPkgmKSBRYSdfurObxi-DRhwThK

I haven't noted you doing that... Do you?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkSIwaUaNc

Smile

82My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/22/2012, 2:25 am

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm certainly not in the mensa range but average intelligence is around 110 and Mensa is about somewhere 130-140.

No doubt,Rice I'm no fan of... The emotional damage they expend is overwhelming. My sympathy has been stretched beyond it's limits. It's a flaw I will admit.

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE5hcT9YneSAqqg85MLkP2rDd5rzwkg2Xd-LNDwe6O0Y210HVLoA

You're just as guilty as they are if not more. Especially with me.

Where do you think I fall on those scales?...

...I mean after all... I don't even have to resort to calling you anything to get a rise out of you...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1IXQ1pKl_Q

Very Happy

83My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 12:11 pm

You rarely get a rise out of me,DE. I ignore your posts because they make no sense to me most of the time. I have no clue where you are on the scales but I think you're way out in left field w/ your family sex agenda. I find it too repugnant to even discuss.

84My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 4:22 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:You rarely get a rise out of me,DE. I ignore your posts because they make no sense to me most of the time. I have no clue where you are on the scales but I think you're way out in left field w/ your family sex agenda. I find it too repugnant to even discuss.

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8_D6UEvayNqFNAJyk9_Fr01fSQq9tCgffH66cCzU-hubPauS4qA

Liar!

The only reason you find it ichy and repugnant is because you let your latent closet religious beliefs interfer with your judgement.

Perhaps you should join Teo in his campaign against other sexual preferences and the establishment of DOMA nationally.

For someone who considers themself so intelligent you have a childish focus on your agenda(s) and refuse to be objective in viewing the issue at hand. The prejudice and discrimination that you exhibit towards the sexual preferences of other mature willing companions can not be denied. You (and others) refuse the perceive the ramifications of your own, in many cases abusive, arguments which have lead you to display your own hypocrisy. Accept the fact that you (and others) have opened the box and that there is no shutting it...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZra-mVOfc8

Smile

The discussion of the civil rights of all mature willing companions is inevitable.

"From the equality of rights springs identity of our highest interests; you cannot subvert your neighbor's rights without striking a dangerous blow at your own."
Carl Shurz

85My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 5:20 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:You rarely get a rise out of me,DE. I ignore your posts because they make no sense to me most of the time. I have no clue where you are on the scales but I think you're way out in left field w/ your family sex agenda. I find it too repugnant to even discuss.

Dreams,

I am nearly 100% certain that DE's posts about his "family sex agenda" are made in order to "get a rise out of you" and others... I think he enjoys getting you all (plural) worked up over the issue. I do not at all believe that he has "relations" with his "relations." I DO believe that he simply has a very offbeat sense of humor that some just don't get.

Yes, DE, you are BUSTED!

riceme

86My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 5:22 pm

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6A8pXGysOEHdXejsOvfJfI00SvDGoZbAvZSkWpjb00p1Xd1ZbAQ

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFcbpGK9_aw

Smile

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
Thomas Jefferson

87My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 5:26 pm

riceme wrote:

Dreams,

I am nearly 100% certain that DE's posts about his "family sex agenda" are made in order to "get a rise out of you" and others... I think he enjoys getting you all (plural) worked up over the issue. I do not at all believe that he has "relations" with his "relations." I DO believe that he simply has a very offbeat sense of humor that some just don't get.

Yes, DE, you are BUSTED!

riceme

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4al-4zwXDVDB-KSOf_Rp2kCJmmDpeUJnE4UjXrFrSYYpkxing

I am completely serious about this matter.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

88My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 5:31 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
riceme wrote:

Dreams,

Yes, DE, you are BUSTED!

riceme

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4al-4zwXDVDB-KSOf_Rp2kCJmmDpeUJnE4UjXrFrSYYpkxing

I am completely serious about this matter.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Of course you are. My opinion is that in addition to enjoying getting a rise out of a couple/few posters, you are pushing an excellent point to an extreme in effort to make a point.

89My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 5:43 pm

riceme wrote:Of course you are. My opinion is that in addition to enjoying getting a rise out of a couple/few posters, you are pushing an excellent point to an extreme in effort to make a point.

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTki_31RXxoWMWkdkxgtEcGD19dJvNUgSMOSeXmiOEVPcvOKvgJ

There is that also.

Anytime they wish to discuss the matter intelligently and unprovocatively the choice is theirs to make.

However they have choosen the path that leads to their exhibiting their own prejudice, discrimination, and hypocrisy.

Until then...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrd2xf5DIlU

Smile

90My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 6:40 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have no idea what the heck y'all are talking about with the sex thing.

On another note, I read that adult couples enjoy sex together more than they enjoy having children. I thought that was pretty funny being that one thing leads to another....

91My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 6:51 pm

Nekochan wrote:I have no idea what the heck y'all are talking about with the sex thing.

On another note, I read that adult couples enjoy sex together more than they enjoy having children. I thought that was pretty funny being that one thing leads to another....

Neko, the sex thing they are talking about is that DE stated that he supports an incestuous sexual relationship because they are consenting adults.

92My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 6:58 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh...lol, I think he's pulling someone's leg.

93My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 7:09 pm

Nekochan wrote:Oh...lol, I think he's pulling someone's leg.

That is what most of us think, but he swears he is as serious as a heart attack.

94My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 7:27 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

That is what most of us think, but he swears he is as serious as a heart attack.

Exactly. Reference this comment on the previous page of this thread:

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm certainly not in the mensa range but average intelligence is around 110 and Mensa is about somewhere 130-140.

No doubt,Rice I'm no fan of... The emotional damage they expend is overwhelming. My sympathy has been stretched beyond it's limits. It's a flaw I will admit.

.../snip/...

...I mean after all... I don't even have to resort to calling you anything to get a rise out of you...

.../snip/...

Very Happy

95My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 7:34 pm

riceme wrote:

Dreams,

Yes, DE, you are BUSTED!

riceme

No Rice, he's completely serious. He's tried on many occasions to engage me in that conversation in which I gave him my views once and he's dogged me about it ever since. The man is serious. You can tell by his posts he's way out in left field. Seaoat thinks he's clever.I think he's warped.

96My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 7:37 pm

No, he's serious,Neko. He's argued that position vehemently. I find it amusing he thinks I'm a religious nut.Little does he know.

97My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 7:42 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

He thinks you're a religious nut? lol. Shocked

98My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 7:44 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

No, he's serious,Neko. He's argued that position vehemently. I find it amusing he thinks I'm a religious nut.Little does he know.

Since I am an atheist I certainly am not a religious nut and I think he is a card short of a full deck.

99My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:30 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSpSGY6I878HC7z6FX1PZW8HG2UjHimNves-S-dLXnrCFB8QHE

You obviously support Teo and his DOMA position in this matter by choosing to accept the government should have say on who can marry who.

All you have to do is compromise on the issue of mature willing companions being allowed to choose who they can marry and your dreams (pun intended) will be fullfilled...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbGgnCWfuc

Smile

100My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/23/2012, 8:36 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Since I am an atheist I certainly am not a religious nut and I think he is a card short of a full deck.

My answer to Dreams - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbBlurlT2BoAZsyd0zi5cLz-zdFyJIXbmaqpNT73U0EBKdpXHI

Which makes you just as bigoted as she is.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum