Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My answer to Dreams

+8
Watcher
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 4:41 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
I've never seen you post anything,Newswatcher that wasn't an insult to Obama or liberals. You are not the kind of person that is open minded or receptive to anyone else's beliefs but your own. You judge people by their political beliefs and that's a character flaw you have to live with. In fact, you are so adamant you create socks to agree w/ yourself. Say a lot about you and your opinions.

You consider any criticism of Obama an insult and insult others when they hold a more liberal view an issue than yourself instead of discussing the matter.

You really don't have much room to talk with your thin skinned hypocrisy...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byD2cD7iAfE

Smile

27My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 4:43 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Let me see if I understand this thread. If someone shows support for someone else, then there are others that believe that the person supporting the this other person has a mental illness? Does that just about sum it up?

No,Ghost that is not correct.What this skewed thread is about is PB making an issue of me saying Chrissy was mentally ill on another thread and PB blaming other people for her breakdown resulting in all the horrible things she said and did. PB never said a damn word about anything Chrissy ever said and then tried to blame me by saying I was dissing mentally ill people everywhere and bringing in her own issues. I don't care if PB supports her but trying to put it on someone else and ignoring the behavior is pathological to me. Now she says she didn't approve of it but she was silent and is now attacking me for defending myself. What do you call that?

28My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 4:47 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I've never seen you post anything,Newswatcher that wasn't an insult to Obama or liberals. You are not the kind of person that is open minded or receptive to anyone else's beliefs but your own. You judge people by their political beliefs and that's a character flaw you have to live with. In fact, you are so adamant you create socks to agree w/ yourself. Say a lot about you and your opinions.

You consider any criticism of Obama an insult and insult others when they hold a more liberal view an issue than yourself instead of discussing the matter.

You really don't have much room to talk with your thin skinned hypocrisy...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byD2cD7iAfE

Smile

I'm not going to discuss having sex w/ your relatives w/ you. That's just a done deal and I've told you that. I don't care what you call me it's a non issue as far as I'm concerned,sicko.

29My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Oh, the humanity.... 11/21/2012, 4:55 pm

newswatcher wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:On another thread, Dreams rudely accused me of having nebulous "mental problems." She wrote this as if it is a reason to attack my credibility as well as shun my opinions as the mere musings of a madwoman.

The answer, Dreams, is yes. I have struggled with depression for nearly 25 years, with one episode of major depression in 1999 that lasted for over a year. However, this reality does not define who I am today. I am not ashamed of having had depression. I am not ashamed for having what Dreams loosely defines as "mental problems."

The upside is I have become a strong advocate for those who live with mental illness. In that sense, my own illness has made me stronger. As I have written before, I believe that, given time, a person's greatest weakness can become a person's greatest strength.

So there you have it, Dreams. Do with this what you will.

When someone with the ignorance of 'nightmare' can get to you on a personal level and you feel compelled to explain/defend a very private area of you life...Don't allow that freakshow to be in a position to judge or make you explain anything...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re: The Word and Name Blunderer-in-Chief Yesterday at 20:20
VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:

Nice thread. You people are gutter slime.

VectorMan replied...

And, you people have a serious mental disorder. It's a proven fact.

But, have fun all the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re: The Word and Name Blunderer-in-Chief Yesterday at 15:06
nochain

Floridatexan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The circle jerks would need help achieving that status.

Does anyone else think that nonewschainwatcher swap some spit before they attack the forum together....? And pacepup is their go to clean up guy.

The racist hate factory never closes while the bigots are busy.

I think nochain and newswatcher are one and the same, WT...either that or Siamese twins.

NoChain replied..

You think? Wow, that would be a first. Between you, Z, and the WT (white trash?) poser freak I haven't yet decided which one of you occupy the most shallow end of the gene pool. Perhaps you three might be one in the same though - you all espouse the same shallow and twisted rhetoric while failing miserably at comprehending the gist of a thread. But I do give credit where credit is due, all three of you simple minded drones are good for a laugh.

Nuff said....

30My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:03 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I wonder if this forum could have no harsh words, no feelings hurt, no personal attacks, no one called names like stupid or mental or libtard or repuke, etc....for just 24 hours?

31My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:03 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Your depression has nothing to do w/ your consistent defense of Chrissy's behaviors. When you defend the rantings and abuse of a person like that I do have to question your mental health. You are aligning yourself on a side of behavior that is irresponsible and then call yourself an advocate of mental illness. It is a completely skewed thinking on your behalf.

Dreams, I never defended her behaviors. There is no defense for what she wrote to Boards. We both know that. Do I think she was pushed over the edge over that weekend by a few posters? Yes, yes I do. That's not the same thing as defending her behaviors, however much you try to make it so.

As I've written before, this isn't about her. It's about your use of the of certain terms you use loosely to describe the behavior of those with whom you disagree. That's all it's about.

You wrote that you thought I had "mental problems." That seems to be the label you give anyone with whom you disagree. I won't run from that accusation. You don't intimidate me when you write things like that. Laughing
Why you think someone is trying to "intimidate" you or "silence" you by expressing their opinions doesn't make sense to me? I can use any terms I want PB to express my opinion whether it is the word "idiot' or 'mentally ill". It is my opinion-good or bad whether you like it or not. Just because it offends you personally is your problem -not mine. Until you address all the derogatory terms used on this forum your opinion is meaningless as you have chosen to select certain offenses while ignoring others. Do you understand that?

32My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:07 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm not going to discuss having sex w/ your relatives w/ you. That's just a done deal and I've told you that. I don't care what you call me it's a non issue as far as I'm concerned,sicko.

My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH5Ee_Mbj_SV-iaPuNMH0JeDrAA0FfNSSXpaQnYwScVDzua0vZ

You know you want it darlin'! Quit denying it...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZuYS-9qaw

Wink

33My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:12 pm

Nekochan wrote:I wonder if this forum could have no harsh words, no feelings hurt, no personal attacks, no one called names like stupid or mental or libtard or repuke, etc....for just 24 hours?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That's a very good question.

If that could happen, maybe you might be able to go 24 hours w/out trying to mock me, or following me around the forum.

I can always hope.

34My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:13 pm

Nekochan wrote:I wonder if this forum could have no harsh words, no feelings hurt, no personal attacks, no one called names like stupid or mental or libtard or repuke, etc....for just 24 hours?

My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSha67pqFGGy99bxwTvq28vV9np6lPTxDsBIjIdW2crGWsaamuR

What????? Deny the human condition? You must be joking!...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jts9suWIDlU

Smile

35My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:15 pm

W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:On another thread, Dreams rudely accused me of having nebulous "mental problems." She wrote this as if it is a reason to attack my credibility as well as shun my opinions as the mere musings of a madwoman.

The answer, Dreams, is yes. I have struggled with depression for nearly 25 years, with one episode of major depression in 1999 that lasted for over a year. However, this reality does not define who I am today. I am not ashamed of having had depression. I am not ashamed for having what Dreams loosely defines as "mental problems."

The upside is I have become a strong advocate for those who live with mental illness. In that sense, my own illness has made me stronger. As I have written before, I believe that, given time, a person's greatest weakness can become a person's greatest strength.

So there you have it, Dreams. Do with this what you will.

When someone with the ignorance of 'nightmare' can get to you on a personal level and you feel compelled to explain/defend a very private area of you life...Don't allow that freakshow to be in a position to judge or make you explain anything...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re: The Word and Name Blunderer-in-Chief Yesterday at 20:20
VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:

VectorMan replied...

And, you people have a serious mental disorder. It's a proven fact.

But, have fun all the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re: The Word and Name Blunderer-in-Chief Yesterday at 15:06
nochain

Floridatexan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The circle jerks would need help achieving that status.

Does anyone else think that nonewschainwatcher swap some spit before they attack the forum together....? And pacepup is their go to clean up guy.

The racist hate factory never closes while the bigots are busy.

I think nochain and newswatcher are one and the same, WT...either that or Siamese twins.

NoChain replied..

You think? Wow, that would be a first. Between you, Z, and the WT (white trash?) poser freak I haven't yet decided which one of you occupy the most shallow end of the gene pool. Perhaps you three might be one in the same though - you all espouse the same shallow and twisted rhetoric while failing miserably at comprehending the gist of a thread. But I do give credit where credit is due, all three of you simple minded drones are good for a laugh.

Nuff said....

This is what I'm saying!.Thanks TB.PB said not one word to Vectorman about his use of mental disorder. You'll notice like other posters,it's not what is said... but who's saying it. PB can't rationally defend Chrissy's behavior so she finds another road to go down to express her ire. Hey PB, where's your disapproval of Chrissy's behavior? Geez, I can't find it anywhere.LOL!Let's find what Dreams said is wrong and go from there. Shocked

36My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:21 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:

If that could happen, maybe you might be able to go 24 hours w/out trying to mock me, or following me around the forum.

I can always hope.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

37My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:29 pm

This is what I'm saying!.Thanks TB.PB said not one word to Vectorman about his use of mental disorder. You'll notice like other posters,it's not what is said... but who's saying it. PB can't rationally defend Chrissy's behavior so she finds another road to go down to express her ire. Hey PB, where's your disapproval of Chrissy's behavior? Geez, I can't find it anywhere.LOL!Let's find what Dreams said is wrong and go from there. Shocked [/quote]

Actually Dreams, it's not so much about PB (I also cannot stand any usage of the word "retard" no matter who is using it) as it is about the disingenuous BS from that loudmouth newswatcher. All of his little buddies try to put others down with something indexed to mental health, or a personal health issue, etc.

But I have always had issues with folk who suck up to the sickest jerks, excusing their posts, and acting like it's okay to call someone a pedophile, the N word, or being obviously racist, etc, etc, ad nausea...because their little troll didn't attack THEM....?

38My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:31 pm

My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV7eXF6eEEWmFvgWKksloOT67uCRmvTVExPNf6IvhwgkBLOxTl

Someone sure is thin skinned today. I don't even have to resort to loosely used terms of endearment used so commonly around these forums to elect a negative response...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeqdXATmWTY

Wink

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/21/2012, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

39My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:32 pm

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I can always hope.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nevermind. Asking you to stop stalking me is like asking a heroin addict to go to rehab.

It usually takes a judge to get them there.

40My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:40 pm

W_T_M wrote:This is what I'm saying!.Thanks TB.PB said not one word to Vectorman about his use of mental disorder. You'll notice like other posters,it's not what is said... but who's saying it. PB can't rationally defend Chrissy's behavior so she finds another road to go down to express her ire. Hey PB, where's your disapproval of Chrissy's behavior? Geez, I can't find it anywhere.LOL!Let's find what Dreams said is wrong and go from there. Shocked

Actually Dreams, it's not so much about PB (I also cannot stand any usage of the word "retard" no matter who is using it) as it is about the disingenuous BS from that loudmouth newswatcher. All of his little buddies try to put others down with something indexed to mental health, or a personal health issue, etc.

But I have always had issues with folk who suck up to the sickest jerks, excusing their posts, and acting like it's okay to call someone a pedophile, the N word, or being obviously racist, etc, etc, ad nausea...because their little troll didn't attack THEM....?

[/quote]

You made an unnoticed point there w/ Vectorman's post,though. It just goes to show PB's issues are not about advocating for mental health but about the poster.It's the nature of the beast here.

41My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 5:45 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
W_T_M wrote:This is what I'm saying!.Thanks TB.PB said not one word to Vectorman about his use of mental disorder. You'll notice like other posters,it's not what is said... but who's saying it. PB can't rationally defend Chrissy's behavior so she finds another road to go down to express her ire. Hey PB, where's your disapproval of Chrissy's behavior? Geez, I can't find it anywhere.LOL!Let's find what Dreams said is wrong and go from there. Shocked

You made an unnoticed point there w/ Vectorman's post,though. It just goes to show PB's issues are not about advocating for mental health but about the poster.It's the nature of the beast here.[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh, it wasn't unnoticed. He's a regular user of that MO, and seldom does he ever get challenged for it, OR his racism, etc.

42My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:00 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You made an unnoticed point there w/ Vectorman's post,though. It just goes to show PB's issues are not about advocating for mental health but about the poster.It's the nature of the beast here.

Oh, it wasn't unnoticed. He's a regular user of that MO, and seldom does he ever get challenged for it, OR his racism, etc.[/quote]

I think because his postings are so absurd you just go "whatever,idiot" and scroll on down. Damaged Eagle, Ghandi and PD are in that category to me.

43My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:22 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:Well, I can see where calling Ghandi and/or Chrissy "mentally ill" would be a grave insult to mentally ill people everywhere.

They're just flaming hemorrhoids on the asshole of humanity.

As for Dreams, she gives as good as she gets.

Keep up the good fight, Dreams!

Punk

44My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:23 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:I wonder if Ghandi knows this guy?
My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Bilde?Site=DP&Date=20121120&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=311200018&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Pensacola-man-guilty-sexual-battery-against-13-year-old
circuit court jury found a Pensacola man guilty on Friday of molesting a 13-year-old girl between July 2011 and February 2012.

Ryan Scott Debord, 34, of the 7200 block of Thor Lane, was found guilty of sexual battery while in a position of custodial authority, and lewd and lascivious molestation. He was a Navy chief. Debord will be sentenced Dec. 18. He faces 30 years on the sexual battery charge and 15 years on the other charge. The investigation and arrest were conducted by the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office

That's fucked up even from you. Asshole.

45My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:30 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh, it wasn't unnoticed. He's a regular user of that MO, and seldom does he ever get challenged for it, OR his racism, etc.

I think because his postings are so absurd you just go "whatever,idiot" and scroll on down. Damaged Eagle, Ghandi and PD are in that category to me. [/quote]

Whaterver, idiot. You must here that a lot. Maybe you should get it tattooed on your forehead.

46My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:31 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Let me see if I understand this thread. If someone shows support for someone else, then there are others that believe that the person supporting the this other person has a mental illness? Does that just about sum it up?

No,Ghost that is not correct.What this skewed thread is about is PB making an issue of me saying Chrissy was mentally ill on another thread and PB blaming other people for her breakdown resulting in all the horrible things she said and did. PB never said a damn word about anything Chrissy ever said and then tried to blame me by saying I was dissing mentally ill people everywhere and bringing in her own issues. I don't care if PB supports her but trying to put it on someone else and ignoring the behavior is pathological to me. Now she says she didn't approve of it but she was silent and is now attacking me for defending myself. What do you call that?

Don't you think that it is supposition on your part to judge whether someone is mentally ill or not jut by reading something they post? Specially in light that you have never met the person you are calling pathological. I think that telling people that they have mental issues would be left up to the experts. I do not believe that any expert would diagnose another individual with first meeting them and speaking with them.

I too was not a fan of Chrissy's actions and told her as much, but at no time did I say or insinuate that she has mental issues because I certainly am not qualified to do so.

47My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:31 pm

Sal

Sal

salinski wrote:
Whaterver, idiot. You must here that a lot.

Laughing

48My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:33 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams, I don't like those references no matter who says it.

Posters who have been around a while may remember I used to post about NAMI on the PNJ. None of those posts were directed at you, Dreams. You're trying your best to twist this whole thing. That's obvious. It is your references I noticed most often as of late, so it is you I addressed.

I have no reason to be against you as a person, as you seem to think. Over the years, we have agreed on these forums more often than not. However, you have to admit that you have often said you used to work in the mental health field. As such, I think you would understand my objection to your use of comments such as "you have mental problems" as a cudgel in an attempt to shame or beat someone up emotionally.

It really is as simple as that.

49My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:43 pm

salinski wrote:
Whaterver, idiot. You must here that a lot. Maybe you should get it tattooed on your forehead.

I am on spell check duty today. I believe you may have meant hear instead of here.

Don't the Navy teach you swabbies to spell and use proper grammar?

50My answer to Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: My answer to Dreams 11/21/2012, 6:54 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Don't you think that it is supposition on your part to judge whether someone is mentally ill or not jut by reading something they post? Specially in light that you have never met the person you are calling pathological. I think that telling people that they have mental issues would be left up to the experts. I do not believe that any expert would diagnose another individual with first meeting them and speaking with them.

I too was not a fan of Chrissy's actions and told her as much, but at no time did I say or insinuate that she has mental issues because I certainly am not qualified to do so.

It is an opinion on my part and I am entitled to my opinion.I can say whoever I want has mental issues.That's what I believe judging her behaviors. You don't have to agree and nobody asked you to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum