Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The only way our country will ever be able to get control of it's health care costs which is at the heart of the whole crisis.

+5
Nekochan
cool1
Markle
Yella
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's a reason why I'm getting free medications from Publix. Why I'm getting $4 drugs from Walmart, Target and other sources.
I'm actually no longer even bothering to use the drug plan that comes with the health insurance policy I pay for. Unbelievably, even though I am paying the insurance company to subsidize the drug costs with that plan, the net cost of buying my medications is less when I completely ignore the plan and buy all my medications without any insurance involvement.
Additional to the free drugs and $4 drugs, I buy a K-Mart plan for $10/year which gives me one of my blood pressure meds for $12 (90 pills) that would cost a lot more if bought through the drug plan.
And the only med I can't get from those sources I get from a Canadian pharmacy for a fraction of what I would pay otherwise.
And I'm not alone on this. My friend just got on Medicare. If she uses the drug plan that comes with the Medigap policy she's buying, one damn drug out of the many she's prescribed is going to put her in the "doughnut hole".
The retail value of that drug is $3500/year. The doughnut hole starts at $2900. If you're not Medicare and don't know what the doughnut hole is you can google that.
We've figured out that she can buy the drug from Canada for $171 (for 90 pills) which is only about twice what her co-pay would be using the medigap drug plan. BUT since she won't be adding a retail value of $3500 to the running total for the doughnut hole, buying the drug from Canada could save her into the thousands.

There is one word which explains all this. Competition. These corporations are having to compete and that's what's lowered the price of these meds.
Walmart started this to attract customers to the store. Target had to compete and follow suit or they would lose customers to Walmart. And then other retailers had to do the same.
That is what brings the costs down.

But it shouldn't have to end with medications. These same corporations could be in the business of delivering primary medical care and if they were doing so, the same scenario of competition would occur.
Instead of doing nothing to control these skyrocketing costs, the government should be fostering that as a partial solution.
Private enterprise engaged in full-out competition is the ONLY way to get control of these costs. Period.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:There's a reason why I'm getting free medications from Publix. Why I'm getting $4 drugs from Walmart, Target and other sources.
I'm actually no longer even bothering to use the drug plan that comes with the health insurance policy I pay for. Unbelievably, even though I am paying the insurance company to subsidize the drug costs with that plan, the net cost of buying my medications is less when I completely ignore the plan and buy all my medications without any insurance involvement.
Additional to the free drugs and $4 drugs, I buy a K-Mart plan for $10/year which gives me one of my blood pressure meds for $12 (90 pills) that would cost a lot more if bought through the drug plan.
And the only med I can't get from those sources I get from a Canadian pharmacy for a fraction of what I would pay otherwise.
And I'm not alone on this. My friend just got on Medicare. If she uses the drug plan that comes with the Medigap policy she's buying, one damn drug out of the many she's prescribed is going to put her in the "doughnut hole".
The retail value of that drug is $3500/year. The doughnut hole starts at $2900. If you're not Medicare and don't know what the doughnut hole is you can google that.
We've figured out that she can buy the drug from Canada for $171 (for 90 pills) which is only about twice what her co-pay would be using the medigap drug plan. BUT since she won't be adding a retail value of $3500 to the running total for the doughnut hole, buying the drug from Canada could save her into the thousands.

There is one word which explains all this. Competition. These corporations are having to compete and that's what's lowered the price of these meds.
Walmart started this to attract customers to the store. Target had to compete and follow suit or they would lose customers to Walmart. And then other retailers had to do the same.

But it shouldn't have to end with medications. These same corporations could be in the business of delivering primary medical care and if they were doing so, the same scenario of competition would occur.
Instead of doing nothing to control these skyrocketing costs, the government should be fostering that as a partial solution.
Private enterprise engaged in full-out competition is the ONLY way to get control of these costs. Period.

The Pharmaceutical Corporations jack up the prices of the meds since the Gummit is paying. That's why the CEQs make millions.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Bob wrote:There's a reason why I'm getting free medications from Publix. Why I'm getting $4 drugs from Walmart, Target and other sources.

What do you think Obamcare is about,Bob? The insurance exchanges are going to have to compete for participants.Thought you might want to know.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

What do you think Obamcare is about,Bob? The insurance exchanges are going to have to compete for participants.Thought you might want to know.

Still living in that fantasy world I see.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Really? Why is it then that the cheapest Obamacare plan in 2016 is 20,000 per year? HUH? Damn ditz. That's over 1600 per month. WTF is wrong with you? Is math not your strong suit? Who the hell can afford that premium? Nobody on this forum I would guess.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

Lack of competition could hike costs in health insurance exchanges

http://news.wustl.edu/news/Pages/23936.aspx

cool1

cool1

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really? Why is it then that the cheapest Obamacare plan in 2016 is 20,000 per year? HUH? Damn ditz. That's over 1600 per month. WTF is wrong with you? Is math not your strong suit? Who the hell can afford that premium? Nobody on this forum I would guess.

That is very high--my husband wouldnt have a pay check Rolling Eyes

The IRS article going on assumptions, you know what that means. Besides if most of the populace will qualify for some kind of subsidy so they won't see this directly but indirectly with higher taxes somewhere.

No competition for exchanges, don't know where this came from.

Florida will use the Federal exchange because Scott refuses to participate at the moment.

Not everyone can purchase on exchange. Only the one's who receive a subsidy. Of course this is the plan today HHS could change that. There will be an open enrollment starting Oct this year that runs thru March 31, 2014. You will be required to fill out a 21 page application mostly electronically and you will have to let whoever helps you ie, agent, broker, navigator, walmart greeter have access to your 2012 tax return. There will be 3 agencies in the fed govt that has to approve your application, IRS, DOL and HHS. Who knows they may throw another one or two agencies in there. By 2015 most of the actual insurance agents that can help you will either not want to or be out of the business. If you go thru a so called navigator over the phone they are cannot be a licensed insurance agent and won't really know shit how insurance works.

Exchange plans are expected to be strict HMO's (they haven't decided that yet) and small networks.

Can you keep your plan that obama said you could? Probably not. Anyone that purchased after March 2010 will be migrated to one of the metal plans. Anyone who has a so called grandfathered plan may be able to keep it for awhile, but there has not been any policies written in that block of business with insurance companies since 2010. Therefore your rates will price you out of that nice grandfathered plan in about a year. By the end of this year the plan (individual) you are on now may have seen a rate increase of 40 plus %. Group plans that for the past two years have had minimal increases will start rising fast.

Thru at least 2015 and maybe beyond anyone over 65 will actually have the best insurance either by original medicare and supplement or Medicare Advantage.

I can see now that this is designed to fail so a single payer system will be in place down the road.

One last thing if you are on a plan now and are going to be considered in the 100-400% poverty level is to keep an eye out mid summer and get with your agent or agent and see what you gain or lose if you re apply and go into an exchange to get the subsidy. Hell might as well take advantage while you can.

Smart thinking but insurance companies don't use retail price to figure donut hole, they have contracted prices with the pharmacies that are lower than retail. But still probably would have hit donut hole by 4th quarter of year. If you hit your donut hold say around May then you probably would hit catastrophic by sept and then all generic no more than $2.60 and brand $6.60 but then that would have meant a total of $4700 out of pocket.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

From a CBS News report...

America has a growing shortage of primary care physicians who can help curb medical costs by addressing problems before they require the expensive intervention of a specialist.
The American Association of Medical Colleges has forecast a shortage of 124,000 physicians by 2020, with 37 percent of that shortage in primary care. America currently has approximately 100,000 primary care doctors, and the American Academy of Family Physicians projects that we will need 139,531 in 10 years. At the current rate, American medical schools are graduating only half the necessary number needed to meet this demand.The shortfall is expected to be even more dramatic after 16 to 32 million additional Americans enter the insurance market due to the Affordable Care Act despite provisions in the act meant to encourage more doctors to choose primary medicine.

Even though I have a health insurance policy, it's actually far less exspensive for me to go to Pro Clinic on North 12th Ave and pay the full retail ($50) for a checkup than it is to use my insurance since the insurance doesn't pay anything towards a regular checkup until I meet a $2500 deductible.

Pro Clinic can offer that price because instead of me seeing a primary care "physician", I see a nurse practitioner instead (although the clinic employs a primary care physician which the nurse practitioners can always consult with).
Pro Clinic is a very small operation. If Walmart and Target and Walgreens etc. could be motivated to get into this act, I can foresee a nationwide network of similiar offerings all competing with each other. And that competition would have the same effect on the cost of primary care as these same corporations have delivered on the cost of drugs.
That's my point.

Last edited by Bob on 2/2/2013, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

doubtingthomas wrote:.
I can see now that this is designed to fail so a single payer system will be in place down the road.

I agree. Some people dont agree with your comment here. Would you mind sharing why you said that?

Thanks

Chrissy wrote:

I agree. Some people dont agree with your comment here. Would you mind sharing why you said that?

Thanks

Well, let me see. It will begin Oct 1 open enrollment, all the regs have not been put into place and the govt is behind (no surprise) insurance companies cannot get their act together down until the govt does, state regulators OIR is scrambling to approve all the plans insurance companies are submitting with rates and how many plans can be under each metal plan, Yes the state's department of insurances still have to approve the plans. Many people (I know this is hard to believe) still think they are going to receive for FREE. The states who did not put their own exchange in and did not except the Medicaid (Florida) will have thousands of people below 100% poverty level not qualify for anything including medicaid, so therefore they are still uninsured. Dr's and hospitals who are going to receive larger reimbursements for Medicaid really won't see this.

Now if the govt is behind you don't think that their people as the end user who approves all applications coming in across the nation in thousands starting Oct 1 know what the hell they are doing. Many will still go without and pay the penalty tax. Individual insurance plans will go sky high in the next couple of years and the ones that did not qualify for a subsidy will no longer be able to afford insurance for a family, even if their income is $100,000. The government doesn't have the money to subsidize the people who will qualify. Insurance agents after the first year will be dropping like flies, navigators won't be licensed insurance agents and no nothing about insurance. There are just so many reason's this was designed to fail.

The whole sad thing about this is if republican congress really wanted to do something I believe they could. I think that at the end of the day they are all working together in D.C. to put everyone on Medicare, but this may not be bad either if they age band premiums and the younger people paying a little more than seniors. Say age 0-10 $125.00 a month premium, 11-20 $175.00 monthly premium, 21-30 $250, 31-40 $350, 41-50 $400, 51-55, $475, 55-65 $550 and then at 65 plus fall back into line. Now there is a flaw to even this plan the low income would still have to be subsidized. There really may be no solution.

The cost of health care started going up many years ago when HMO's and PPO's came on the scene. Why not go back 40 years to the health plans. It was simple: a deductible then 80/20 up to a max out of pocket. Now that I have rambled and not really answered your question.

The reason I feel single payer is meant to be is my thought after trying to sort this whole bs out. There is just too many variables to tear this whole thing a part.

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lack of competition could hike costs in health insurance exchanges

http://news.wustl.edu/news/Pages/23936.aspx

Didn't read the link, but it doesn't matter the rates are going up double digits anyway when you have to accept everyone and include maternity in every plan.

There will only be 3 or 4 insurance companies in the game in a few years. BCBS, Humana, UHC and possibly Cigna. Aetna has already stopped selling individual insurance plans in some states. You will all probably be purchasing directly from these companies also without an agent to help.

There will also be stress applied to the employer... by design I believe. Who will pick up that subsidy if biz opts out?

PkrBum wrote:There will also be stress applied to the employer... by design I believe. Who will pick up that subsidy if biz opts out?

The taxpayers are going to pick up the subsidy, the employer never was picking up the subsidy directly, only paying extra taxes just like us in a round about way. The insurance companies are also paying a tax, hell just about everyone including your dog may be taxed. Then again they can use that trillion dollar coin to help.

You're right about the employer, it is expected by 2015 that the employer's under 50 will probably drop group coverage and either offer the employee a little money to get their own or nothing at all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

doubtingthomas wrote:but insurance companies don't use retail price to figure donut hole, they have contracted prices with the pharmacies that are lower than retail.

Oh how well aware of that I am. And that's one of my biggest pet peeves about the whole shitty thing. In order to decide which direction she should go (either use the drug plan or go outside of the drug plan for specific meds), we have to know IN ADVANCE what that "insurance company negotiated" amount is. So far we have not found any way to learn what that is in advance. So all we have to work with is the retail amount and even that figure is not easy to ascertain. In other words we are forced to guess at what that variable is and that makes it goddamn hard to make decisions.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You're obviously an agent or in the industry in some form, thomas.
I hope you'll keep posting here because we need every source of information we can get to try to beat this ridiculous system.

doubtingthomas wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Thanks

Well, let me see. It will begin Oct 1 open enrollment, all the regs have not been put into place and the govt is behind (no surprise) insurance companies cannot get their act together down until the govt does, state regulators OIR is scrambling to approve all the plans insurance companies are submitting with rates and how many plans can be under each metal plan, Yes the state's department of insurances still have to approve the plans. Many people (I know this is hard to believe) still think they are going to receive for FREE. The states who did not put their own exchange in and did not except the Medicaid (Florida) will have thousands of people below 100% poverty level not qualify for anything including medicaid, so therefore they are still uninsured. Dr's and hospitals who are going to receive larger reimbursements for Medicaid really won't see this.

Now if the govt is behind you don't think that their people as the end user who approves all applications coming in across the nation in thousands starting Oct 1 know what the hell they are doing. Many will still go without and pay the penalty tax. Individual insurance plans will go sky high in the next couple of years and the ones that did not qualify for a subsidy will no longer be able to afford insurance for a family, even if their income is $100,000. The government doesn't have the money to subsidize the people who will qualify. Insurance agents after the first year will be dropping like flies, navigators won't be licensed insurance agents and no nothing about insurance. There are just so many reason's this was designed to fail.

The whole sad thing about this is if republican congress really wanted to do something I believe they could. I think that at the end of the day they are all working together in D.C. to put everyone on Medicare, but this may not be bad either if they age band premiums and the younger people paying a little more than seniors. Say age 0-10 $125.00 a month premium, 11-20 $175.00 monthly premium, 21-30 $250, 31-40 $350, 41-50 $400, 51-55, $475, 55-65 $550 and then at 65 plus fall back into line. Now there is a flaw to even this plan the low income would still have to be subsidized. There really may be no solution.

The cost of health care started going up many years ago when HMO's and PPO's came on the scene. Why not go back 40 years to the health plans. It was simple: a deductible then 80/20 up to a max out of pocket. Now that I have rambled and not really answered your question.

The reason I feel single payer is meant to be is my thought after trying to sort this whole bs out. There is just too many variables to tear this whole thing a part.

Not rambling. I appreciate your comments. One thing that should be added is the medicaid reimbursment increase is only for a year. I think this was a bribe for primary care physicians to come out for it.

To be honest with you the more I learn about obamacare ( ACA) the more I feel it is less about healthcare and more about government invasion/control of the American people. Basically I feel we are being inslaved under the guise of a promise of something so valuable most would gladly allow just about any infringment into thier life and liberty.

Here ya go:

http://ifawebnews.com/2013/01/24/wal-mart-considers-role-in-exchanges-selling-small-group-health-plans/?utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=17901267&utm_campaign=IFAwebnews%253A%2520Latest%2520Pennsylvania%2520Insurance%2520News

doubtingthomas wrote:Here ya go:

http://ifawebnews.com/2013/01/24/wal-mart-considers-role-in-exchanges-selling-small-group-health-plans/?utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=17901267&utm_campaign=IFAwebnews%253A%2520Latest%2520Pennsylvania%2520Insurance%2520News

I told you walmart greeters would get in on this. Twisted Evil

Below are the plans apparently approved already in Texas by Humana:

A family of 4 - parents both age 40, 2 kids ages 6 & 10, zip code 78708

Platinum - $0 deductible - $2852 monthly
Gold - $0 deductible - $2576 monthly
Silver - $0 deductible - $1656
Bronze with a $6,250 deductible - $1034 monthly
Bronze HSA - $4,250 deductible - $925 monthly
And those all say "HMO" on them, and the prescriptions must be filled at Wal-mart.

Contrast that to current traditional plans with a much larger network:
Enhanced Copay 80% plan - $1000 deductible - $788 monthly
Enhanced HSA 100% plan - $5,000 deductible - $516 monthly

On the Bronze at $1034 monthly, the brief summary of benefits says:
Annual deductible of:
$6,250 - you pay $1,034.91/month

Diagnostic illness/injury office visits are included with your plan for a copay for the first 6 visits; there is a $35 copay for a primary care physician visit and a $60 copay for a specialist, $60 for an urgent care visit to a Concentra Clinic and $100 for an urgent care visit to a Non-Concentra Clinic. The plan pays 100% after you pay your deductible for all additional visits
100% coverage for preventive care office visits for primary care physician

Inpatient and outpatient hospital services are paid at 100% after deductible for covered expenses

Prescription coverage included with separate deductible and copays (see details below)

What's the medical deductible?

Individual coverage annual medical deductible: $6,250
Family coverage annual medical deductible: $12,500
Copays do not apply to the deductible
Expenses applied to the medical deductible won't apply to the prescription drug deductible
What’s the coverage for preventive care services?

Plan pays 100% on all in-network preventive care services provided by your primary care physician before you have met your deductible. This includes preventive office visits, lab and X-rays.

What's the coverage for diagnostic illness or injury office visits?

For the first 6 visits the plan pays 100% of covered expenses after your $35 copay for office visits to your in-network primary care physician. Copays for in-network urgent care visits to a Concentra Clinic are $60 and Non-Concentra Clinics are $100. Copays for in-network specialists visits are $60 and require a referral from your primary care physician. After your first 6 visits the plan pays 100% after you pay your deductible.

What's the coverage for lab and x-rays?

For diagnostic labs or X-rays during an office visit or urgent care visit the plan covers the first $500 per person then 100% after you pay your deductible.

What's the coinsurance percentage for hospital services?

For in-network inpatient services, once you meet your annual deductible, this plan pays 100% coinsurance for most covered medical expenses from in-network providers. For in-network outpatient services your plan covers the first $500 per person for labs and X-rays and then pays 100% after you pay your deductible.

What's the coverage for emergency room services?

Your plan pays 100% of covered expenses, once you meet your deductible.

Does the plan include prescription drug coverage?

Yes prescription coverage is included with the coverage outline below.

There is a $1,500 deductible which is separate from your medical deductible. The prescription drug deductible does not apply to Level One drugs.
Prescriptions must be filled at Walmart pharmacies or through mail-order service at RightSourceRx.com
If you use an out-of-network pharmacy, there is no coverage
Prescription drug deductibles and copays apply to the plan out-of-pocket maximum
Plan pays 100% for covered services after the plan out-of-pocket maximum is satisfied
Drug levels and copays
$5 copay for Level One: Preferred generics
$25 copay for Level Two: Non-preferred generics
$65 copay for Level Three: Preferred brands
50% for Level Four: Non-preferred brands
50% for Level Five: Specialty drugs
To find out what level your prescription is in, visitHumana.comand select Drug List under Insurance for Individuals

doubtingthomas wrote:Below are the plans apparently approved already in Texas by Humana:

A family of 4 - parents both age 40, 2 kids ages 6 & 10, zip code 78708

Platinum - $0 deductible - $2852 monthly
Gold - $0 deductible - $2576 monthly
Silver - $0 deductible - $1656
Bronze with a $6,250 deductible - $1034 monthly
Bronze HSA - $4,250 deductible - $925 monthly
And those all say "HMO" on them, and the prescriptions must be filled at Wal-mart.

Contrast that to current traditional plans with a much larger network:
Enhanced Copay 80% plan - $1000 deductible - $788 monthly
Enhanced HSA 100% plan - $5,000 deductible - $516 monthly

On the Bronze at $1034 monthly, the brief summary of benefits says:
Annual deductible of:
$6,250 - you pay $1,034.91/month

Diagnostic illness/injury office visits are included with your plan for a copay for the first 6 visits; there is a $35 copay for a primary care physician visit and a $60 copay for a specialist, $60 for an urgent care visit to a Concentra Clinic and $100 for an urgent care visit to a Non-Concentra Clinic. The plan pays 100% after you pay your deductible for all additional visits
100% coverage for preventive care office visits for primary care physician

Inpatient and outpatient hospital services are paid at 100% after deductible for covered expenses

Prescription coverage included with separate deductible and copays (see details below)

What's the medical deductible?

Individual coverage annual medical deductible: $6,250
Family coverage annual medical deductible: $12,500
Copays do not apply to the deductible
Expenses applied to the medical deductible won't apply to the prescription drug deductible
What’s the coverage for preventive care services?

Plan pays 100% on all in-network preventive care services provided by your primary care physician before you have met your deductible. This includes preventive office visits, lab and X-rays.

What's the coverage for diagnostic illness or injury office visits?

For the first 6 visits the plan pays 100% of covered expenses after your $35 copay for office visits to your in-network primary care physician. Copays for in-network urgent care visits to a Concentra Clinic are $60 and Non-Concentra Clinics are $100. Copays for in-network specialists visits are $60 and require a referral from your primary care physician. After your first 6 visits the plan pays 100% after you pay your deductible.

What's the coverage for lab and x-rays?

For diagnostic labs or X-rays during an office visit or urgent care visit the plan covers the first $500 per person then 100% after you pay your deductible.

What's the coinsurance percentage for hospital services?

For in-network inpatient services, once you meet your annual deductible, this plan pays 100% coinsurance for most covered medical expenses from in-network providers. For in-network outpatient services your plan covers the first $500 per person for labs and X-rays and then pays 100% after you pay your deductible.

What's the coverage for emergency room services?

Your plan pays 100% of covered expenses, once you meet your deductible.

Does the plan include prescription drug coverage?

Yes prescription coverage is included with the coverage outline below.

There is a $1,500 deductible which is separate from your medical deductible. The prescription drug deductible does not apply to Level One drugs.
Prescriptions must be filled at Walmart pharmacies or through mail-order service at RightSourceRx.com
If you use an out-of-network pharmacy, there is no coverage
Prescription drug deductibles and copays apply to the plan out-of-pocket maximum
Plan pays 100% for covered services after the plan out-of-pocket maximum is satisfied
Drug levels and copays
$5 copay for Level One: Preferred generics
$25 copay for Level Two: Non-preferred generics
$65 copay for Level Three: Preferred brands
50% for Level Four: Non-preferred brands
50% for Level Five: Specialty drugs
To find out what level your prescription is in, visitHumana.comand select Drug List under Insurance for Individuals

ummm that doesnt look like a good plan to me. May as well not have ins with those deductables. Unless you are one sickly individual.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

doubtingthomas wrote:Here ya go:

Now we're getting somewhere. Walmart has one business model. And that's to reduce the prices. Something Obama or Romney or Hannity or Maddow or Brother Carl or Michael Moore or Rush Lamebaugh or any other liberals or conservatives or democrats or republicans or politicians or pundits know absolutely not a goddamn thing about.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If Walmart starts selling insurance it will kick some Blue Cross and Humana ass. It WILL find ways to deliver the goods cheaper.
And then Target and Walgreens and CVS will have to get in the act too.
I only hope it also gets into the medical care delivery business. Those goddamn hospitals and doctor owned clinics are nothing but Taj Mahals of waste and inefficiency and overpaid prima donnas.

Those plans are not exchange plans, you see every insurance company can design their own plans as long as they are metal and also since I posted that a few minutes ago it isn't accurate because when someone ran the quotes side by side for a single person male vs female the rates were not the same for same age as they will be next year and there is no maternity which there will be next year. So maybe Humana in Texas is putting up teaser rates to discourage people.

Bob you will never know, I doubt the contracted price of drugs before hand. Maybe someone at the pharmacy will tell you but don't think so. Hell it's hard if not impossible to get a hospital or doctor to tell you. You usually don't know until you receive the explanation of benefits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum