Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wish me luck!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 12:06 pm

My son has some tickets for the big NHRA race in Joliet.IL If everything goes well I might be able to go . It would be great if my son,Grandson and I could make it. Might happen...................
Wish me luck!!!!! 5vvjht

2Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Re: Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 12:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:My son has some tickets for the big NHRA race in Joliet.IL If everything goes well I might be able to go . It would be great if my son,Grandson and I could make it. Might happen...................
I know this might sound strange to some, but my religion has a daily ritual as a part of it. Every day I ask the unknown for protection for my health, friends, family and money. And then I take a penny out of my pocket and throw it behind the sofa as part of the ritual. Or if I'm away from home I throw it in the bushes.
If that penny is not found and spent that helps my wishes come true.

Sometimes I throw a nickel, dime or quarter when I really want the wishes to come true even more.
I just threw a quarter behind the sofa after asking the unknown to protect my health, my friends, my family and my money. But this time I also added "and please let hallmark and his son and grandson attend the race".

Let me know if it works.

3Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Re: Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 12:17 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I hope you get to go. It would make an awesome memory for both of you....and it would make Notbob feel like he helped. Win-Win situation.

4Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Re: Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 12:24 pm

Thanks!!!! With help like that, how can I lose? Seriously Thanks cheers

5Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Re: Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 12:28 pm

Shocked Shocked "Luck" Shocked Shocked

6Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Re: Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 2:33 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good luck!

7Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Re: Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 4:01 pm

catfriedlegs

Have fun and best of fortunes, hallmark! flower

8Wish me luck!!!!! Empty Re: Wish me luck!!!!! 6/29/2012, 4:50 pm

no stress

no stress

Got my fingers crossed for you to go. I lost my dad to cancer a few months ago and I think of all the things that I still wanted to do with him. Enjoy every moment with family that you can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum