Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just my luck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just my luck Empty Just my luck 8/2/2012, 9:36 pm

no stress

no stress

I'm supposed to be leaving on a cruise to Cozumel on the 6th but now I'm worried the storm is gonna cancel the trip. Oh well, at least I may get a roof out of it.

2Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/2/2012, 9:42 pm

Gunz wrote:I'm supposed to be leaving on a cruise to Cozumel on the 6th but now I'm worried the storm is gonna cancel the trip. Oh well, at least I may get a roof out of it.

If you sail into the storm, just think of the stories you can tell.

I remember going out to watch the fireworks on the 4th of July in Pensacola and there was a 20% chance of rain. A huge storm blew up. Six boats capsized and 11 people were pulled out of the water. We had to put out two huge anchors to keep from becoming a statistic.

3Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 2:21 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad to see it is well below Puerto Rico....

4Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 5:10 pm

I hope it heads right for the PNJ building, Then on to the Maritime Park.

5Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 5:16 pm

Just my luck IMG_0004Hurricane Lily

6Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 5:18 pm

Just my luck IMG_0003 Can you see the other tug?

7Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 5:59 pm

no stress

no stress

Damn thats ugly! How far out were you?

8Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 6:11 pm

It was about the middle of the gulf, we were on our way back from dropping a rig off in Mexico. We should have slowed down and waited for it to pass but the captain was in a hurry to get home, he was out of smokes.

9Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 6:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gunz wrote:I'm supposed to be leaving on a cruise to Cozumel on the 6th but now I'm worried the storm is gonna cancel the trip. Oh well, at least I may get a roof out of it.

If it hits us it will test out the hurricane-hardening we had done in 2010. We should be ready. The house stood-up to Ivan without hardening.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 6:53 pm

no stress

no stress

Hell, mine wont. I bought that sucker 3 years ago as a foreclosure for dirt cheap and it needed a roof then. My tight ass wont call T Rowe and get the money to have it done so I just pray for a good cat 1 every year.

11Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 7:39 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

If it hits us it will test out the hurricane-hardening we had done in 2010. We should be ready. The house stood-up to Ivan without hardening.

It's the trees you have to worry about,Z. I had mine hardened but I'm still getting out of dodge when it comes cause of those damn trees.

12Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 7:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Just my luck Sandy-10

This is where we will be the end of October....Rincon, Puerto Rico we rented the entire villa for 22 family members..So get those hurricanes out of the way.

13Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 8:01 pm

no stress

no stress

very nice !!!

14Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 8:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:very nice !!!

Can't wait!

15Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 8:06 pm

no stress

no stress

I am kin to you....right?

16Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 8:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yes you are.....get your ticket, fly into San Juan and jump in one of our cars....we all arrive between 3 and 3:45pm on Halloween.

17Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 9:23 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Just my luck Sandy-10

This is where we will be the end of October....Rincon, Puerto Rico we rented the entire villa for 22 family members..So get those hurricanes out of the way.

You won't need a passport!

18Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck 8/3/2012, 9:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nope...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum