Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's FP team crumbling under the pressure....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83799.html?hp=t1

2seaoat

There are certainly some losses of qualified people in the transition which will be happening over the next 6 months. I think Leon is very much underrated and I hope he moves back into CIA. As much as I have disliked Hillary Clinton, I have to give her a big thumbs up, and I am not much of a John Kerry fan, but he is experienced and intelligent, and I hope he will be able to contribute at the high level which is needed. These are dangerous times and I hope we can shortly get the best and brightest in place to help guide this nation. I do not see this as a crumbling because of pressure, but a transition which perhaps has some bumps because of the Generals' collective indiscretions,....but in my opinion much ado about nothing. I think the General has to answer to his wife....now that is a problem. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

The JV will soon be in to run the FP of your hero.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There are certainly some losses of qualified people in the transition which will be happening over the next 6 months. I think Leon is very much underrated and I hope he moves back into CIA. As much as I have disliked Hillary Clinton, I have to give her a big thumbs up, and I am not much of a John Kerry fan, but he is experienced and intelligent, and I hope he will be able to contribute at the high level which is needed. These are dangerous times and I hope we can shortly get the best and brightest in place to help guide this nation. I do not see this as a crumbling because of pressure, but a transition which perhaps has some bumps because of the Generals' collective indiscretions,....but in my opinion much ado about nothing. I think the General has to answer to his wife....now that is a problem. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Other than photo ops, what has Hillary Clinton done? Whenever there was a crisis, she'd be found on the other side of the world. Right now she is in Australia, visiting friends and tasting wine. Pick a crisis, pick the furthest corner of the world FURTHEST from the crisis, that's where you'll find Hillary and her extensive experience in...being a shady lawyer in Arkansas and a humiliated First Lady.

John Kerry didn't have a prayer of being approved in the first place. Now after all these scandals, the chance is even more remote.
Obama's FP team crumbling under the pressure.... HanoiJaneJohnKerry

2seaoat

You would be proud of me Mr. Markle because in the early 70s Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden came to my school and were talking absolute crap.....I stood up and asked Ms Fonda what responsibility she had in the Viet Nam war....I was booed down before she could even allow me to complete my question, and she gave some bogus answer about not having responsibility, but my point was that she was an integral part of the hollywood which sold America on Viet Nam, and her celebrity helped her in roles and personally enhanced her career.....although her role in Barbarella and the orgasam machine left a definite impression....yet here she was telling us about the evils of viet nam while quite literally she profited.

John Kerry served his country, and Ramsey Clark was brilliant, so you random connections of people from the sixties proves nothing in my mind.....get specific.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:You would be proud of me Mr. Markle because in the early 70s Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden came to my school and were talking absolute crap.....I stood up and asked Ms Fonda what responsibility she had in the Viet Nam war....I was booed down before she could even allow me to complete my question, and she gave some bogus answer about not having responsibility, but my point was that she was an integral part of the hollywood which sold America on Viet Nam, and her celebrity helped her in roles and personally enhanced her career.....although her role in Barbarella and the orgasam machine left a definite impression....yet here she was telling us about the evils of viet nam while quite literally she profited.

John Kerry served his country, and Ramsey Clark was brilliant, so you random connections of people from the sixties proves nothing in my mind.....get specific.

I never understood the hatred directed toward Jane Fonda, although she did make herself a patsy. I surely don't remember her starring in any pro-war movies; quite the contrary. I watched one recently starring her, Bruce Dern and Jon Voight. It's people like Voight that I don't understand. He was a disabled vet in the movie (sorry I don't remember the name of it), and it definitely had an anti-war tone. Now his politics seem to have taken a 180. Go figure. But refresh my memory on Jane promoting the Vietnam war in any way.

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You would be proud of me Mr. Markle because in the early 70s Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden came to my school and were talking absolute crap.....I stood up and asked Ms Fonda what responsibility she had in the Viet Nam war....I was booed down before she could even allow me to complete my question, and she gave some bogus answer about not having responsibility, but my point was that she was an integral part of the hollywood which sold America on Viet Nam, and her celebrity helped her in roles and personally enhanced her career.....although her role in Barbarella and the orgasam machine left a definite impression....yet here she was telling us about the evils of viet nam while quite literally she profited.

I never understood the hatred directed toward Jane Fonda, although she did make herself a patsy. I surely don't remember her starring in any pro-war movies; quite the contrary. I watched one recently starring her, Bruce Dern and Jon Voight. It's people like Voight that I don't understand. He was a disabled vet in the movie (sorry I don't remember the name of it), and it definitely had an anti-war tone. Now his politics seem to have taken a 180. Go figure. But refresh my memory on Jane promoting the Vietnam war in any way.

Geez.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-215_162-692015.html

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Hanoi Janes' disgusting actions were not in a 'movie' they were real life...she chose to sit in a anti-aircraft gun in North Vietnam...with a helmet on and pretend/mock fire...the same guns that were killing and shooting down American pilots...there was laughing and celebrating the photo op with enemies of the United States...if this 'proves nothing in your mind'...then nothing will....She should ALWAYS be remembered for being the traitor that she is....

Geez.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-215_162-692015.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum