Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach K lectures Obama on what team to play and when not to tell the opponent you won't play your best team-sure to IRK sal

+2
2seaoat
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://conservativetribune.com/coach-says-this-about-obama/

Last edited by KarlRove on 4/10/2015, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

When you are withdrawing from the Middle East which is what was promised during the election cycle, you do not reinsert boots on the ground. What part of sticking to the game plan does Coach K not understand. Who is the enemy Pace and coach K.....who is the enemy?

KarlRove

KarlRove

He graduated from West Point Seabass. Where are your military credentials? Oh that's right, you never served. Withdrawing from the ME has done nothing but create a firestorm and the enemies of America had plenty of time to prepare because Obama set up time tables and announced it to the world. And now he has changed paths again, he wants to leave a force in Astan after he said we would withdraw. He's fickle and the enemy knows it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:He graduated from West Point Seabass. Where are your military credentials? Oh that's right, you never served. Withdrawing from the ME has done nothing but create a firestorm and the enemies of America had plenty of time to prepare because Obama set up time tables and announced it to the world. And now he has changed paths again, he wants to leave a force in Astan after he said we would withdraw. He's fickle and the enemy knows it.

How many folks warned that dimwit Dubya that his hair-brained invasion of Iraq would leave the Middle East worse off than it already was?

Coach K lectures Obama on what team to play and when not to tell the opponent you won't play your best team-sure to IRK sal Bush-screwed-us

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's was under control and handed over to Obama and it went to hades on O's watch

Sal

Sal

The next day the ratfaced fuck said this ...

“I'm passionate about the United States military and always will be an amazing supporter of the military," he said. "On that night nothing was ever said about President Obama, and nothing was ever said about ISIS. In fact, I hate even saying that word.

"I do not hate saying the other word because I love President Obama. It's amazing that it happened three weeks ago and on Election Day something is brought up and said in a way that I didn’t say. So be it."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/mens-basketball/article9228104.html#storylink=cpy

A waffler and a ratfaced fuck.

How many of Coach K's kids and/or grandkids have signed up to go fight ISIS?

KarlRove

KarlRove

How many of your own have?

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:How many of your own have?

I'm not calling for "boots on the ground", dimwit.

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

How many folks warned that dimwit Dubya that his hair-brained invasion of Iraq would leave the Middle East worse off than it already was?

[/quote]

None of these but 20-20 hindsight is great isn't it? I would've been a NO vote BTW.

The State Department's list of 30 countries that are members of a "Coalition for the Immediate Disarmament of Iraq'':

Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan (post conflict), Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan.

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002. Most, but not all Republicans voted Yea. The two lone Independents voted No (good for them).

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:
KarlRove wrote:How many of your own have?

I'm not calling for "boots on the ground", dimwit.

And we have seen the chaos created by Obama's lack of leadership using just air warfare/bombing. Libya is a fine example of failure on O's part. You don't win ground from just the air.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This apparently isn't a first for him. He really shouldn't let his mouth run away with his a**.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum