Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dump Trump Petition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dump Trump Petition Empty Dump Trump Petition 11/13/2012, 8:03 pm

http://signon.org/sign/urge-macys-to-dump-donald

Over 500,000 people have signed a petition to dump Trump from Macy's where he sells his signature clothing. His political rants and lies are offensive to Americans. Sign the petition.

2Dump Trump Petition Empty Re: Dump Trump Petition 11/13/2012, 8:21 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:http://signon.org/sign/urge-macys-to-dump-donald

Over 500,000 people have signed a petition to dump Trump from Macy's where he sells his signature clothing. His political rants and lies are offensive to Americans. Sign the petition.

Real Americans don't resort to such shenanigans. They choose to refrain from buying the items being sold, but then when you do that, you put people out of work. I am sure you are all about more people being on the Obama teat, huh?

3Dump Trump Petition Empty Re: Dump Trump Petition 11/13/2012, 10:08 pm

2seaoat

Why bother. I would bet that Trump himself is behind it because he already knows the line is failing....and this only adds to his celebrity. Donald Trump is an empty suit.....simply ignore him....that is worse than the kiss of death.

4Dump Trump Petition Empty Re: Dump Trump Petition 11/13/2012, 11:05 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://signon.org/sign/urge-macys-to-dump-donald

Real Americans don't resort to such shenanigans. They choose to refrain from buying the items being sold, but then when you do that, you put people out of work. I am sure you are all about more people being on the Obama teat, huh?

Your idea of real Americans make up things like yourself and create networks who promote birther theories and divide the country. Yes, you're a real American,all right.

5Dump Trump Petition Empty Re: Dump Trump Petition 11/13/2012, 11:59 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've been trying to figure out Trump for almost a year.
Why would someone establish a brand name like his and then seemingly jeopardize that by wanting to be so unbelievably controversial.
I can't think of anything in American business that precedes it.
The typical thing is when American businessmen are caught having any opinion about something that's controversial, they always try to weasel out of it with spin and bullshit (not unlike most politicians).
But Trump has now broken that barrier bigtime.
The cynical side of me (the dominant side) wants to believe that Trump has discovered how to make that old principle "no publicity is bad publicity" work for him. I think it's actually possible that people are drawn to that Trump stuff now only because it makes them feel big to be a part of it. Think about it. We're living in a PT Barnum society again. And it could be that Trump is just exploiting that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum