Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012 Election stolen by the Democrats

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/was_the_2012_election_stolen.html

Lots of reasons why it is plain to see that the 2012 election was stolen by the Democrats.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Idiot.

More evidence in Ohio

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/16/voter-rolls-in-ohio-are-bloated-experts-say.html

2seaoat

If there was voter fraud, it should be investigated and prosecuted where the facts justify the same. There should be no tolerance for voter fraud, voter suppression, and dishonesty in the election process. I do not see the scale of the fraud which you suggest, but each and every incident should be investigated. Both sides in political debates must agree to have clean elections. This has been the cornerstone of the great American experiment. So, I will not call you names, but hope that every last person who participated in any fraud is identified and prosecuted.

2seaoat

In regard to the issues of voter registration in Ohio....I think it is time for both sides to agree on the following:

1. Congress under its constitutional powers should create national voter registration guidelines for federal elections.

2. Voter Registration information should be kept in a central database and it must include copies of the normal residency verifications and at time of registration the registrar should take a current photo of the applicant who wishes to vote in a federal election.

3. States should retain their right under the 10th Amendment to issue regulations concerning voter registration on all state and local elections, but if this is done with the spirit of cooperation the database should allow fields and choices which can be added to the database of the federal system which is state specific.

4. That a ratio of certified voters within a congressional district will require a per capita voting booth capacity which would equalize voting times throughout the nation, and this should be funded directly by congress with States having an opt out provision which allows them to set up separate procedures for State and local....but if you vote in a federal election folks in Florida, California, or South Dakota should be given equal access to the polls and waiting times should be minimized.

5. Rules for provisional voting in federal elections should be uniform and any challenge of a voter on election day should allow within 3 business days for those ballots to be challenged, response from the voter, and counted if the voter can provide sufficient proof to answer any procedural inadequacy in identification or registration of a voter.

Instead of pointing fingers about somebody cheating....lets fix the problems and guarantee that we do not evolve into a third world country when it comes to how we operate our federal elections.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Pacedog is the first wingnut on the Pensacola Discussion Forum to claim that Obama stole the 2012 election. Who else is going to man-up and stand with the PD? Markle? Newswatcher?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

American Thinker is right up there with The Blaze as a purveyor of truth and knowledge (more like, "wingnut propaganda").

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Ya... only an idiot would think a presidential election could be stolen. I actually laughed out loud at flatex's response.

PkrBum wrote:Ya... only an idiot would think a presidential election could be stolen. I actually laughed out loud at flatex's response.

But you didn't laugh at all the lies about the President...you believed them. I would be laughing if I were you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's an interesting proposition. Could one side steal the election?

Well let's see what we have to go on (besides those claims pacedog has give us).

Hmmm.

I'm gonna need more time to ponder on this one. My first thought is it's not as implausible as a fake moon landing or Cheeny blowing up lower Manhattan.
BUT, beyond that I aint sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum