Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Bachman squeaks by in a solid Republican district

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/11/07/michelle-bachmann-squeaks-by-in-minnesota/

she had to spend $65 per voter to win. My wife and I will vote for anybody who wants to give us a $130 with a direct subsidy.....dinner and a movie....Hell this country is so screwed up when we spend 11 million on a congressional race....hell yes....send us the money and we will prostitute ourselves.....and the Supreme Court in their naive bubble do not understand the public corruption of money in politics....therefore Citizens United....lets just quit the charade.....the oligarchy should just be able to buy the votes they need......let's create a EVOTE marketplace where a futures market is established and where voters can directly hook up with candidates and pledge their votes for dollars...why not...this indirect method....well it is simply inefficient, and I never get dinner and a movie.....and I have to endure mind numbing political ads....nope EVOTE where money meets voter in the most efficient manner.....and EBAY only needs to make a few tweaks and we have modern American Democracy.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/11/07/michelle-bachmann-squeaks-by-in-minnesota/

she had to spend $65 per voter to win. My wife and I will vote for anybody who wants to give us a $130 with a direct subsidy.....dinner and a movie....Hell this country is so screwed up when we spend 11 million on a congressional race....hell yes....send us the money and we will prostitute ourselves.....and the Supreme Court in their naive bubble do not understand the public corruption of money in politics....therefore Citizens United....lets just quit the charade.....the oligarchy should just be able to buy the votes they need......let's create a EVOTE marketplace where a futures market is established and where voters can directly hook up with candidates and pledge their votes for dollars...why not...this indirect method....well it is simply inefficient, and I never get dinner and a movie.....and I have to endure mind numbing political ads....nope EVOTE where money meets voter in the most efficient manner.....and EBAY only needs to make a few tweaks and we have modern American Democracy.

She is an embarrassment to the state of Minnesota.

2seaoat

Apparently not enough of an embarrassment to not get reelected. 11 million dollars being spent on a congressional seat.....we have lost our fricking way....forget her politics for a moment.....11 million spent to get reelected, we absolutely need campaign financing reform and this is getting so grotesque that even the most strident cannot rationalize this type of spending. $135 dollar for a couple to vote for a candidate....this is stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum