Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow

+3
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think I recall Pacedog once declaring on the PNJ forum (back in 2011; maybe 2010) that he would resign from the reserves if Obama was re-elected. Must have been tough-talk backed-up by weak intentions.....

I can outlast Obama considering his HYT comes before mine. I will just stick around until he is done.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As a right wingnut protagonist espousing armed overthrow of our goverment and supporting successionist movements with a HUMONGOUS fixation on the POTUS, you even violate the statement on the Oathkeepers website...

>>>"Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution"<<<

I wonder if your CO approves of your treasonous statements and attempts to undermine the CIC of the USA....?

I can have an opinion as long as I am still carrying out lawful orders given to me. I've managed to deploy twice since he took office as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Let's try this again jarhead. Does your CO know that you spend a LOT of time trying to stir up resentment of our CIC/POTUS and advocating an armed insurrection to overthrow our duly and lawfully elected Federal Government....?

It's a pretty straight forward question troop....stand and deliver.

I am entitled to my opinion and it does not interfere with my job. Get over it. BTW, is that really your shadow in your avatar? Who makes your dresses? Allah the Tentmaker or what? Does an entire cotton field have to be sacrificed for one garment?

That's not true PD.He's your commander in chief. You could be brought up on charges. You need to get out of the reserves.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Now it is up to thirty....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/27-states-petition-federal-government-to-secede-after-election/

So The Blaze is supporting the break-up of the United States... Piss on that bastion of wingnut propaganda!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Let me think about this.........hmmmmm......Pacedog said that the Affordable Care Act would be declared unconstitutional, he declared Romney would win by a landslide, and now he thinks a few folks.....with opinions.....are going to leave the union.....and bring their states with them. I think a pattern is developing. I might be wrong, but I think I will keep my confederate flag in my trunk.....and bet on America. Nothing personal, but your track record does not instill confidence in your predictions......and you are right....you are entitled to your opinions, and we can weigh them accordingly without being rude or argumentative.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:you are entitled to your opinions, and we can weigh them accordingly without being rude or argumentative.
seaoat, if we could all do that the way you're able to, this thing would actually resemble adult conversation. lol

Dreamsglore wrote:

That's not true PD.He's your commander in chief. You could be brought up on charges. You need to get out of the reserves.

I'll retire when I feel like it. I'll retire when I feel that I am being asked to do an unlawful order. Until then, I'll still be putting foot in arse for my country.

2seaoat wrote:Let me think about this.........hmmmmm......Pacedog said that the Affordable Care Act would be declared unconstitutional, he declared Romney would win by a landslide, and now he thinks a few folks.....with opinions.....are going to leave the union.....and bring their states with them. I think a pattern is developing. I might be wrong, but I think I will keep my confederate flag in my trunk.....and bet on America. Nothing personal, but your track record does not instill confidence in your predictions......and you are right....you are entitled to your opinions, and we can weigh them accordingly without being rude or argumentative.

I give as good as I get Seaoat. You know that. WTM has to be the rudest poster ever and as long as the Tent Wearing Phenom is here spewing it's vitriol to one and all, it will get it right back.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Let me think about this.........hmmmmm......Pacedog said that the Affordable Care Act would be declared unconstitutional, he declared Romney would win by a landslide, and now he thinks a few folks.....with opinions.....are going to leave the union.....and bring their states with them. I think a pattern is developing. I might be wrong, but I think I will keep my confederate flag in my trunk.....and bet on America. Nothing personal, but your track record does not instill confidence in your predictions......and you are right....you are entitled to your opinions, and we can weigh them accordingly without being rude or argumentative.

I give as good as I get Seaoat. You know that. WTM has to be the rudest poster ever and as long as the Tent Wearing Phenom is here spewing it's vitriol to one and all, it will get it right back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What a whiny little toy soldier you are. The truth is "rude" when you cling to a lie.

I deconstructed your piety, made mincemeat out of you faux-patriotism, and pointed out the truth about your treasonous activities, and all you have to fall back on is a constant stream of personal attacks.

BTW....I'm 5'11 and weigh 186. I'm sorry you still refuse to understand why a photo is wider at the bottom when taken at a 90 degree angle. God help the kids you supposedly teach.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

What a whiny little toy soldier you are. The truth is "rude" when you cling to a lie.

I deconstructed your piety, made mincemeat out of you faux-patriotism, and pointed out the truth about your treasonous activities, and all you have to fall back on is a constant stream of personal attacks.

BTW....I'm 5'11 and weigh 186. I'm sorry you still refuse to understand why a photo is wider at the bottom when taken at a 90 degree angle. God help the kids you supposedly teach.

All I hear is

BLAH BLAH BLAH Yackity Schmackity WHA WHA WHA....

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
All I hear is

Leave that goat alone.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

All I hear is

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You should see a doctor about that. This is text...there is no audio. If have have a problem w/ reading comprehension, you sure should not be teaching kids.

Sal

Sal

I signed these petitions instead ...

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow - Page 2 Screen13

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow - Page 2 Screen16

Seriously, the problem with secession is the Red states, by and large, are moochers.

They can't sustain themselves.

If California were to secede, the state would have a nearly balanced budget.

If Alabama were to secede, it wouldn't be able to pay for its stop signs.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

but Pacedog...his only come back has to be directed toward your personal life.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghandi_is_my_bitch wrote:

You've totally lost me on this one. I thought it was California whicb has one foot in bankruptcy.

Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My responses to PD have been directly related to his posts, unlike you who can't seem to stop following me around and posting personal attacks. If you have something to add that contradicts what I said in my posts to him, please feel free to elaborate. Otherwise, shut up and get off my butt, stalker.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:

You've totally lost me on this one. I thought it was California whicb has one foot in bankruptcy.

Me too, Bob. If you look at the stats per capita California has a higher rate of welfare recipients and a higher rate of unemployment than Alabama.

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/eco_wel_cas_tot_rec_percap-caseloads-total-recipients-per-capita

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

My responses to PD have been directly related to his posts, unlike you who can't seem to stop following me around and posting personal attacks. If you have something to add that contradicts what I said in my posts to him, please feel free to elaborate. Otherwise, shut up and get off my butt, stalker.

Personal attack? Give me a break. My post was directly related to what you posted.

Sal

Sal

It's not so hard to understand.

California pays far more in federal taxes than it receives in federal spending.

States like Alabama receive far more than they pay.

It's a redistribution of wealth from mostly blue states to mostly red states.

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Personal attack? Give me a break. My post was directly related to what you posted.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shut up stalker.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:

Red states on average are net tax receivers, meaning they receive more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes. Blue states on average are net tax payers.

I made a thread about this here:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t3931-here-is-an-interesting-fact-for-those-that-say-romney-only-lost-because-half-of-the-country-basically-wants-free-stuff-and-is-freeloading

Blue states on average pay net taxes to the federal government of $530 per capita, whereas red states receive net government payments on average of $ 1,831 per capita.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

[quote="PACEDOG#1"]
Dreamsglore wrote:Pacedog clings to these small amounts of people who agree w/ him. 12000 people from Louisiana? LOL! 15000 from Texas? It's laughable.[/quote

The poll isn't over....and it has been written into the state constitution since they entered the union.

The numbers have reached the threshhold now where the WH has to respond. 34k+

And now Governor Perry is speaking out AGAINST the petitioners...because THEY'RE STUPID.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:

Red states on average are net tax receivers, meaning they receive more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes. Blue states on average are net tax payers.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t3931-here-is-an-interesting-fact-for-those-that-say-romney-only-lost-because-half-of-the-country-basically-wants-free-stuff-and-is-freeloading

Blue states on average pay net taxes to the federal government of $530 per capita, whereas red states receive net government payments on average of $ 1,831 per capita.
Well I'll be damn. I did not know that.

Sal

Sal

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow - Page 2 Secdee10

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToNvPbyF-d1QnXcHT39UUNTWgWAZzKFU61qjLI_dh1HjXV2pmUGw

How much of that is spent on roads and rails in the red states to connect to those major metropolitan areas in the tax payer states to those tax reciever states?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

Smile

Subsidies to keep the food prices from skyrocketing even further?

Shall I go on?????

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToNvPbyF-d1QnXcHT39UUNTWgWAZzKFU61qjLI_dh1HjXV2pmUGw

How much of that is spent on roads and rails in the red states to connect to those major metropolitan areas in the tax payer states to those tax reciever states?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

Smile

Subsidies to keep the food prices from skyrocketing even further?

Shall I go on?????

Sure. Feel free to show us. Answer your own rhetorical questions.

boards of FL wrote:

Sure. Feel free to show us. Answer your own rhetorical questions.

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgZECRX8qEG8W8j_DX3xvE28VhDrRhQTLG7r0LbQinCDjuS8aqKQ

They're your figures you do it.

I'm perfectly willing to let the states control building their roads and rails and taxing/tolling appropriately. Besides building toll booths means there'll be more government jobs for people around here. I'm sure that the individual states will enjoy the increased power it gives them also.

As for the cost of food rising because of no subsidies and high cost of gas and tolls to get it to the big city it won't bother me none...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqb0em452CM

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum