Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which of the world's two greatest scientists do you agree with?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rush Limbaugh whose conservative science says climate change is a load of bullshit and has nothing to do with hurricanes, draughts, forest fires, earthquakes, tsunamis, or anything else.

Or Al Gore whose liberal science says everything is caused by climate change.

This guy is the real deal.................................BTW Why did you leave the party early? Fred was asking about you.

Climate change is probably somewhere in between the two wackos.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll have to say, hallmark, as scientist I think that guy may actually be on a par with rush limbaugh and al gore. And that's saying something.

hallmarkgrad wrote:BTW Why did you leave the party early? Fred was asking about you.

Didn't you hear? Bob had to take his Lear Jet to Europe to accept his lifetime humanitarian award. Just barely made it on time too.

Yomama wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:BTW Why did you leave the party early? Fred was asking about you.

Didn't you hear? Bob had to take his Lear Jet to Europe to accept his lifetime humanitarian award. Just barely made it on time too.

Rumor has it that Wayward Hayward went with him. They seem to like the new Hybrid Jet.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Rush Limbaugh whose conservative science says climate change is a load of bullshit and has nothing to do with hurricanes, draughts, forest fires, earthquakes, tsunamis, or anything else.

Rush Limbo will go down in history as a seer of far out perspective. His name will be remembered along with Nostradamus and Alfred E Neuman.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Rush Limbo will go down in history as a seer of far out perspective. His name will be remembered along with Nostradamus and Alfred E Neuman.
Rush Limbaugh and Al Gore will go down with Newton, Copernicus, Galileo, Einstein, Mr. Wizard and Bill Nye the Science Guy.

One of the worlds great minds.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="hallmarkgrad"]One of the worlds great minds.

that's a pretty interesting video. and the little girl is cute as a button.

Yella

Yella

[quote="Bob"]
hallmarkgrad wrote:One of the worlds great minds.

that's a pretty interesting video. and the little girl is cute as a button.

We have omitted the Three Stooges. How could we?
Here they are dealing with virtual reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTYTUli-yaY

Bob wrote:Rush Limbaugh whose conservative science says climate change is a load of bullshit and has nothing to do with hurricanes, draughts, forest fires, earthquakes, tsunamis, or anything else.

I dont give a shit about what al gore of rush L says.

Climate change is real, but man made global warming is a bunch of shit.

I told you guys years ago that all this global warming shit was just going to be another way for us to get taxed and for the wealthy to make even more money and I was right. we are taxed all over the place and even the UN wants to put more tax on us to distibute our money to other countries. AND they now have the carbon trading exchange.

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:

I told you guys years ago that all this global warming shit was just going to be another way for us to get taxed and for the wealthy to make even more money and I was right. we are taxed all over the place and even the UN wants to put more tax on us to distibute our money to other countries. AND they now have the carbon trading exchange.

I usually get an income tax refund. I will not be surprised when that is taxed in some tricky way

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I usually get an income tax refund. I will not be surprised when that is taxed in some tricky way

you already pay for it. I remember when I lived there the electric company had to install some expensive green energy thing and they hiked the rates.

carbon trading is for bussinesses btw. If they own a green company on the side or are doing something considered green they get so many carbon credits, and then they can blast the air with thier other stinky company and use up the carbon credits, o they can trade them to companies who are stinky for money so those companies can be as stinky as they want. Its a neat trick that doesnt help the planet really. Thats about as simple as I can put it.

Sal

Sal

Which of the world's two greatest scientists do you agree with? Origin10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yomama wrote:Climate change is probably somewhere in between the two wackos.

I agree with you here. What I can't agree with is extremist environmentalists who say we have to stop use of all carbon-based fuels immediately to protect Mother Earth. What they are really seeking is a roundabout way to starve half of modern humanity to death. Too radical for me to even consider.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Yomama wrote:Climate change is probably somewhere in between the two wackos.

I agree with you here. What I can't agree with is extremist environmentalists who say we have to stop use of all carbon-based fuels immediately to protect Mother Earth. What they are really seeking is a roundabout way to starve half of modern humanity to death. Too radical for me to even consider.

see, even on some things people can always find something to agree on.

I agree with you here.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Then why hasn't my heat bill went down?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:Then why hasn't my heat bill went down?
Frankly, I can't understand that either. With the volume of hot air being exhausted by the world's two greatest scientists I would have expected your heat bill to be noticably lower.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum