Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo, God sent the hurricane as a punishment to America because of BOTH queers and those who are agin Israel. That means me AND YOU BOTH.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks to Ghandi for bringing our attention to this man of God...

"What I am saying is the judgment is for the government promoting homosexual “marriage” as an ordinance. Once a nation legalizes sin, like abortion and homosexual “marriage”: that nations falls under the direct judgment of the Holy God of Israel. God does not destroy a nation right away but first warns.

Also, The judgment comes from more than homosexuality. Abortion and pressuring Israel to divide God’s covenant land also brings severe judgment. He has been warning for many years, which I have documented in my book As America Has Done to Israel. This book only documents judgments regarding Israel. It does not touch homosexuality or abortion. I have posted these events on my blog as they were happening."

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/

So whodathunkit, Teo. Looks like BOTH me AND YOU are on the wrong side of God and you aint even queer. We're BOTH gonna be a burnin in hell forever.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum