Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it true? Romney "absolutely" wants to eliminate FEMA?

+3
othershoe1030
stormwatch89
Nekochan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:It is too big of a job for states to handle... AND FUND on their own. I think Romney wants to stick health care and FEMA costs to the states. Sounds like unfunded mandates to me. Romney was also quoted that FEMA duties might be better handled by the private sector.

Well, that's one way to reduce Federal spending.

I am sick and tired of never having the hot dogs and the buns coming out even. This by God needs to be regulated. What is more American that a Hot Dog? A hot dog bun is only good for hot dogs so if you have two left over you gotta throw the last two out. Its time to regulate this.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:I am sick and tired of never having the hot dogs and the buns coming out even. This by God needs to be regulated. What is more American that a Hot Dog? A hot dog bun is only good for hot dogs so if you have two left over you gotta throw the last two out. Its time to regulate this.

The trick is to take the last two hot dogs and split 'em down the middle, making two more (half) dogs. Arf, Arf.

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:
Yella wrote:I am sick and tired of never having the hot dogs and the buns coming out even. This by God needs to be regulated. What is more American that a Hot Dog? A hot dog bun is only good for hot dogs so if you have two left over you gotta throw the last two out. Its time to regulate this.

The trick is to take the last two hot dogs and split 'em down the middle, making two more (half) dogs. Arf, Arf.

It ain't the same,Eric, the dog laying there all slathered up with mustard on a bottom bun with no top cover is sacreligious, the esthetics are destroyed.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum