Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Half-a white men can't jump

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Half-a white men can't jump Empty Half-a white men can't jump 10/27/2012, 3:02 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/msn/david_stern_goes_in_on_president_obamas_basketball_skills/12064546

2Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/27/2012, 4:28 pm

This fat-assed white boy can't jump either. I'd be lucky to touch the bottom of a regulation basketball net!

3Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/27/2012, 4:47 pm

I used to be able to dunk... and I'm just 6'1". I only had one chance in a hs game and blew it tho...

4Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/27/2012, 4:52 pm

PkrBum wrote:I used to be able to dunk... and I'm just 6'1". I only had one chance in a hs game and blew it tho...

I'm 6'1" too, but I have short legs and a large torso. I was never good at running either.

5Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/27/2012, 10:24 pm

2seaoat

I am 6-3 and started dunking volleyballs in the spring of my Junior year in high school. My problem always was that I had small hands, and you really have to elevate to get a two handed dunk, but by my senior year I could dunk one handed, but it was not a question of getting high enough....it was always holding the ball with one hand. Dunking was a big deal when I was in school.....for males it was a rite of passage.....but then my son dunked his freshman year in high school, and I realized how good athletes are today.

I played in basketball leagues until 10 years ago, and for me it was the failure to play good defense which made me give it up. The young kids just ran around me, and it took me two days to have my knees stop hurting....so basketball is a young man's game.

I have always said Obama's basketball was soft. I have watched film on him, and he is easily defended, and he could not stop an average player from scoring through him. He zigs and zags, gets all cutesy, but in the end, all the times I have watched him he never drove the basket. He has been playing too many people who defer to him.....I would knock him on his asz.....and see how he plays mad. I used to play in one adult league and the guy who was the organizer, and paid the refs played for a team which was stacked with talent. He had the ability to drive, and he could take a solid jump shot over a defender from the three.......so he was tough to defend, but he was also a head case.......so.......after he would shoot the ball as he was coming down....I would shove him in the chest.....a clear foul after the shot.....but the refs saw him get the shot off clean.....they never called it, and he started whining about it to the folks he hired....I loved it because I would hold him under 8 points a game, and this guy was always good for 20, but I owned his head....he was bigger, tougher, maybe not as fast, but overall a much better basketball player....and I owned him....Obama plays basketball soft....he would be easy to own.

6Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/27/2012, 10:41 pm

I could only dunk with one hand... The chance I got in a hs game was kinda funny. I got over excited and took off too early... I got stuck with the ball on the rim and my feet swung under me. I landed flat on my back... lol. I took a lot of grief for that.

7Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/27/2012, 11:59 pm

2seaoat

Actually your dunk sounds like how I broke my arm in an 8th grade basketball game. I went up high for a rebound, and Roger undercut me with a blatant foul and I came down on my wrist breaking both radi in the wrist. What I find ironic about our conversation is that Roger's dad became a senior national champion in tennis and was an instructor for years. Roger and another friend from Junior High lost to Jimmy Connors and his partner in a championship....and thereafter put on about 150 lbs and weighed about 300lbs the last time I saw him. He was a great tennis player, and his dad was a national senior champ........and I ran into his son about four years ago, and told him his dad broke my arm in a basketball game......Jimmy Connors......wow.....really really feeling old tonight.

8Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/28/2012, 12:23 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dang, ya'll are tall. I maxed out at about 5'-5.5" years ago......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/28/2012, 12:31 am

Hummmmm Clark Kent may not be the man.

10Half-a white men can't jump Empty whatever 10/28/2012, 12:33 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

I'm 6' 1 and good at everything.. Very Happy

11Half-a white men can't jump Empty Re: Half-a white men can't jump 10/28/2012, 6:01 am

2seaoat

I guess real surf is back with us.....what was that Davy Crockett dribble.....early onset dementia? Found your coonskin hat......and got all warm and fuzzy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum