Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mitt is right. We need to expand our navy.

+7
Sal
Margin Call
ZVUGKTUBM
othershoe1030
2seaoat
Nekochan
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:We have no clue as to the size of the Chinese military. We have no clue how many submarines they have today. We have discovered they have a massive, underground submarine base, accessible only underground and under water. So we have no idea how many they have or when they are in port or where else in the world. More than a year ago, we saw what appeared to be an underwater missile launch from 25 miles off the California coast for which our military had no explanation other than nothing to worry about.

Thanks to former Presidents Jimmy Carter and William Jefferson Clinton, Red China also controls the ports at both ends of the Panama Canal. The canal is in the midst of being greatly enlarged for larger ships. They also control the largest deep water port on the West Coast the Long Beach port, along with a huge and expanding deep water port in the Bahamas along with an airport their which is capable of servicing any aircraft in the world with 13,000 foot runways. They also have the largest standing army, the second largest container ship company all under the control of the Red Army.

Thanks to former President Clinton, China bought our most advanced rocket guidance systems and motors. That allowed them to leap frog ahead by decades in their ICBM program. We, on the other hand, have shut down our research dropping us decades BEHIND Russia and China. Their rockets now have the capability to knock our or satellites and they have another capable of knocking out our aircraft carriers.

China is now producing stealth bombers and fighters and Pakistan gave China access to our downed stealth helicopter from the Usama bin Laden assassination.

All being paid for from the interest we owe them.

As for Russia, they just recently ran some huge nuclear tests plus they still have nuclear weapons from the cold war. Then, of course, President Barack Hussein Obama sent him a message to be patient, that he (Obama) would have much more “FLEXIBILITY” after the election.

Russia also had a submarine cruising in the Gulf of Mexico for close to a month and we had no clue.

Yep, everyone is eager to sit naked in a circle with little drums singing Kumbaya.

Did you get all of that from Fear Monger Central?

Mitt is right.  We need to expand our navy. - Page 3 592f9b11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I didn't read this thread but thanks to our Navy we defeated Vietnam....no wait we just threw a lot of bombs and explosives in there and funny chemicals and then tucked tail.....Anyway Carriers are only good in conventional warfare... It's the subs that after a nuclear exchange with Russia and or China will rise from the depths and kill off what's left of mankind so where was I ?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:We have no clue as to the size of the Chinese military. We have no clue how many submarines they have today. We have discovered they have a massive, underground submarine base, accessible only underground and under water. So we have no idea how many they have or when they are in port or where else in the world. More than a year ago, we saw what appeared to be an underwater missile launch from 25 miles off the California coast for which our military had no explanation other than nothing to worry about.

Thanks to former Presidents Jimmy Carter and William Jefferson Clinton, Red China also controls the ports at both ends of the Panama Canal. The canal is in the midst of being greatly enlarged for larger ships. They also control the largest deep water port on the West Coast the Long Beach port, along with a huge and expanding deep water port in the Bahamas along with an airport their which is capable of servicing any aircraft in the world with 13,000 foot runways. They also have the largest standing army, the second largest container ship company all under the control of the Red Army.

Thanks to former President Clinton, China bought our most advanced rocket guidance systems and motors. That allowed them to leap frog ahead by decades in their ICBM program. We, on the other hand, have shut down our research dropping us decades BEHIND Russia and China. Their rockets now have the capability to knock our or satellites and they have another capable of knocking out our aircraft carriers.

China is now producing stealth bombers and fighters and Pakistan gave China access to our downed stealth helicopter from the Usama bin Laden assassination.

As for Russia, they just recently ran some huge nuclear tests plus they still have nuclear weapons from the cold war. Then, of course, President Barack Hussein Obama sent him a message to be patient, that he (Obama) would have much more “FLEXIBILITY” after the election.

Russia also had a submarine cruising in the Gulf of Mexico for close to a month and we had no clue.

Yep, everyone is eager to sit naked in a circle with little drums singing Kumbaya.

The good news is that you will be long dead.

Markle

Markle

Nekochan wrote:They have us outnumbered, for sure. We do not want to go to war with them!

They are slowly positioning themselves so that there will be no conflict, we will simply hand over the keys.

They do not plan in multiple decades as we do at most but rather centuries.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Markle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:They have us outnumbered, for sure. We do not want to go to war with them!

They are slowly positioning themselves so that there will be no conflict, we will simply hand over the keys.

They do not plan in multiple decades as we do at most but rather centuries.

If we pull our Navy out of the Pacific--we are handing them the keys.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Back when I was a child I worked on a fish farm in S. Miami where they raised tropical fish and plants to be shipped all over the world. Two of the people were immigrants from Europe. They were quite a few years apart but both had worked on the Polish Underground helping Jews escape.

Both were American Citizens and they attended political meetings on a regular basis. This was at the beginning of the cold war, the Cuban Missile Crisis and, as a kid working on the farm, I sat in on some of the meetings. Their major concern was not Russia, but rather that China would box us into a position was that we basically had no option but to turn over the keys.

I was taking the Communism course in high school and thought they were nuts but being a respectful, kid, I said nothing. But I thought they were out of their mind.

They have both passed but...HOW DID THEY KNOW? This was over 50 years ago.

Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Back when I was a child I worked on a fish farm in S. Miami where they raised tropical fish and plants to be shipped all over the world. Two of the people were immigrants from Europe. They were quite a few years apart but both had worked on the Polish Underground helping Jews escape.

Both were American Citizens and they attended political meetings on a regular basis. This was at the beginning of the cold war, the Cuban Missile Crisis and, as a kid working on the farm, I sat in on some of the meetings. Their major concern was not Russia, but rather that China would box us into a position was that we basically had no option but to turn over the keys.

I was taking the Communism course in high school and thought they were nuts but being a respectful, kid, I said nothing. But I thought they were out of their mind.

They have both passed but...HOW DID THEY KNOW? This was over 50 years ago.
few

Ya know... Markle... Incase you haven't noticed... I'm a pretty good arguer.

Boards offered me some protection on the evil side... but I'm willing to entertain other offers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum