Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell

+7
Margin Call
no stress
Sal
stormwatch89
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

no stress

no stress

Margin Call

Margin Call

Please make him donate the $5mil to Locks of Love...at least something hair related.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Gunz wrote:

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell - Page 3 Tumblr_lki21i0bT71qa9ytm

no stress

no stress

boards of FL wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell - Page 3 Tumblr_lki21i0bT71qa9ytm

I know !! LOL.... Trumps an idiot

Sal

Sal

That was it?

Really??

Rolling Eyes

VectorMan

VectorMan

Obama could come to a news conference with cocaine powder on his nose and one of the liberal "reporters" would just hand him a tissue.

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell - Page 3 2114etx

Trump is a moron.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh Geez...this is it? Mad
Where is the list of affairs he had!? LOL!

Margin Call

Margin Call

What? Everyone shares the same sentiment? This thread sucks.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I wonder if Trump spits on people when he's standing too close to them. What a parody he is of a real human being.

nochain wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Too funny, Pkr.
I suspect that for anyone who's made up their mind to vote for Obama, no news will change their minds.

Trump is supposed to have something...Gloria Allred is supposed to have something on Mitt....Both are NOT worth the attention that they receive and both are only interested in advancing their careers and are certainly legends in their minds only....Sleazy..both of them....

A British report said something about some old divorce papers for BHO and MO. Trump is weird....so who knows!

With all that money.....and that hair!...Is anyone really surprised in this day?...There are morons that will vote that are ignorant as to who's running or the issues but can tell you everything about the Kardashians....Some folks got no business voting...

Nekochan

Nekochan

The divorce story would have been better than this.... and IT was totally lame.

Nekochan wrote:Oh Geez...this is it? Mad
Where is the list of affairs he had!? LOL!

That one already went around, something about male bathhouses in Chicago and BHOs fondness for older white dudes. Since the rumor already died in the media I would have to assume it was true. scratch

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Too funny, Pkr.
I suspect that for anyone who's made up their mind to vote for Obama, no news will change their minds.

Trump is supposed to have something...Gloria Allred is supposed to have something on Mitt....Both are NOT worth the attention that they receive and both are only interested in advancing their careers and are certainly legends in their minds only....Sleazy..both of them....

I don't disagree with your assessments of the character of Allred and Trump.

That having been said, if Allred's allegations are true, the story she's selling will have more legs than Trump's epic fail. Apparently, she's claiming that Willard lied under oath in a divorce hearing for his friend and Staples owner to the detriment of the wife. According to Allred, Willard appeared as an expert witness and claimed Staples was worth next to nothing. Then weeks after the divorce was final, he and his friend cashed in their Staples stock for a fortune, and the wife got zilch.

Willard has been struggling to polish up his bona fides with women voters.
This kind of nasty story could make the gender gap even wider.

Trump offers 5 MILLION $$$$ to obamas choice of charity and all obama has to do is open up his college records.

Its a good deal.

Why would obama refuse this?

obamas a man with something VERY big to hide.

I'm sure Obama will ignore this as he should and not give Trump the time of day.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm sure Obama will ignore this as he should and not give Trump the time of day.

Just as President Barack Hussein Obama ignored the planned and executed al Qaeda terrorist attack on Benghazi where our Ambassador, two SEALS and another civilian were brutally murdered.

Then President Obama took off for a gala and fund raiser in Las Vegas.

The administration continues to attempt to cover up the facts of this scandal just as they are with the Fast and Furious.

The massive scandal continues to grow as E-Mails now disclose that President Barack Hussein Obama KNEW ABOUT THE AL QAEDA ATTACK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2012.

From CBS News

OBAMA KNEW!

(CBS News) It was six weeks ago on Tuesday that terrorists attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Now, CBS News has obtained email alerts that were put out by the State Department as the attack unfolded. Four Americans were killed in the attack, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

These emails contain the earliest description so far of what happened at Benghazi the night of the attack.

Read the emails (PDF)
Ambassador warned Libya was "volatile and violent"
Why no one has been right about Libya
CIA saw possible terror ties day after Libya hit: AP

At 4:05 p.m. Eastern time, on September 11, an alert from the State Department Operations Center was issued to a number government and intelligence agencies. Included were the White House Situation Room, the office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the FBI.

"US Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" -- "approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission/embassy) personnel are in the compound safe haven."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57538689/emails-detail-unfolding-benghazi-attack-on-sept-11/?tag=AverageMixRelated

2seaoat

E-Mails now disclose that President Barack Hussein Obama KNEW ABOUT THE AL QAEDA ATTACK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2012.

Gee.....how many times to you get beat down on this issue....what did Obama say in the Rose Garden.....you did see the second debate.......I watched the Rose Garden speech live, and could never understand this absurd spin....but I guess more noise.......and not one fact which contradicts exactly what the President said......sorry....I saw the original speech and there never was any doubt in my mind that he just told me we were attacked by terrorists......but then again......I listened, and already knew what are operations were in Libya.....the only question in my mind is who were those terrorists.....Al Queda, industrial military complex shills, or shills representing Israeli intelligence.....all three had vital interests which the ambassador was a real threat.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:E-Mails now disclose that President Barack Hussein Obama KNEW ABOUT THE AL QAEDA ATTACK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2012.

Gee.....how many times to you get beat down on this issue....what did Obama say in the Rose Garden.....you did see the second debate.......I watched the Rose Garden speech live, and could never understand this absurd spin....but I guess more noise.......and not one fact which contradicts exactly what the President said......sorry....I saw the original speech and there never was any doubt in my mind that he just told me we were attacked by terrorists......but then again......I listened, and already knew what are operations were in Libya.....the only question in my mind is who were those terrorists.....Al Queda, industrial military complex shills, or shills representing Israeli intelligence.....all three had vital interests which the ambassador was a real threat.

Okay, so Obama knew it was a terrorist attack. But then took off to Vegas for a fundraiser? You guys whipped Bush's ass for hesitating in the classroom when he was told about the terrorist attack on 9-11.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum