Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell

+7
Margin Call
no stress
Sal
stormwatch89
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't think it would matter to many people. Even if true, so what? It's a private and personal matter. If they had rough times and then reconciled and saved their marriage--more power to them.
Unless Obama was abusing Michelle or something like that, I don't see how it would be an issue.

I don't believe they're getting a divorce. Trump just wants more attention but doesn't realize what an ass people think he is.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Now...if there is a list of "affairs" Obama had......Nah, that wouldn't change liberals' minds. lol.

Nekochan

Nekochan

[quote="Dreamsglore"]I don't believe they're getting a divorce. Trump just wants more attention but doesn't realize what an ass people think he is.[/quote

I think the story is that they almost got a divorce years ago...

I say--So what? Good on them, for saving their marriage.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The only thing I found is that there was trouble between them back in 2000.

Neko, I dont know if this is it, and it prolly isnt.

but I see some think it wouldnt matter, but it might.

a list of afairs would finish his women voters off.

I still think its his college records. trump has a lot of money and has been dead set on obamas trail to get to the truth on some of the things obama has spent millions hiding.

one more day..cant wait

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, if it's marriage problems from 10 years ago--if that's all it is--then Trump needs to find something else to do with his time.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/10/23/donald-trumps-bombshell-may-be-old-news/

If the marriage problems had to do with affairs, then maybe there would be something to it. But that is not even what the above story says.

Nekochan wrote:Well, if it's marriage problems from 10 years ago--if that's all it is--then Trump needs to find something else to do with his time.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/10/23/donald-trumps-bombshell-may-be-old-news/

If the marriage problems had to do with affairs, then maybe there would be something to it. But that is not even what the above story says.

lol I think everyone is guessing right now. kind of funny

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hell, I hope this is not the story...it would probably win Obama votes. I can just see it--Michelle was unhappy, they had marriage troubles. And then --Obama fought to save his marriage to the love of his life. The media would make Obama out to be the perfect loving, caring, committed husband--in the face of problems in the marriage and with the threat of divorce, he saved his marriage and won back Michelle's admiration and love. And he will save America. Twisted Evil

Nekochan wrote:Hell, I hope this is not the story...it would probably win Obama votes. I can just see it--Michelle was unhappy, they had marriage troubles. And then --Obama fought to save his marriage to the love of his life. The media would make Obama out to be the perfect loving, caring, committed husband--in the face of problems in the marriage and with the threat of divorce, he saved his marriage and won back Michelle's admiration and love. And he will save America. Twisted Evil

I doubt it.

trump is a smart man, he thinks ahead. If that was it, he would already figured the senario you just did

Rogue wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Hell, I hope this is not the story...it would probably win Obama votes. I can just see it--Michelle was unhappy, they had marriage troubles. And then --Obama fought to save his marriage to the love of his life. The media would make Obama out to be the perfect loving, caring, committed husband--in the face of problems in the marriage and with the threat of divorce, he saved his marriage and won back Michelle's admiration and love. And he will save America. Twisted Evil

I doubt it.

trump is a smart man, he thinks ahead. If that was it, he would already figured the senario you just did

Yeah, Trump thought ahead when Obama pulled out his BC and made him look like the ass he is. Real smart.LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I doubt it.

Yeah, Trump thought ahead when Obama pulled out his BC and made him look like the ass he is. Real smart.LOL!

atually the birther thing has been proven. but the powers that be dont want that to come out. it would be bad for the country. so now they will just get rid of him.

and again you do know the ORIGINAL BIRTHER WAS HILLARY AND BILL CLINTON..right? Laughing

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I doubt it.

atually the birther thing has been proven. but the powers that be dont want that to come out. it would be bad for the country. so now they will just get rid of him.

and again you do know the ORIGINAL BIRTHER WAS HILLARY AND BILL CLINTON..right? Laughing

Yes, you must be right! In 1962, they put that fake birth announcement in the paper because they KNEW Obama would one day be President and all the people in Hawaii are in on it too. How could we have been so blind not to see this?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I doubt it.

Yes, you must be right! In 1962, they put that fake birth announcement in the paper because they KNEW Obama would one day be President and all the people in Hawaii are in on it too. How could we have been so blind not to see this?

you do know that sherif joe found a loop hole on that dont cha?

either way it was the clintons that started it

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I wonder if this is it?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/president-obama-sold-cocaine-college-trump-charges-republicans-reject

A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

The operatives tried to spread the story through the media and the Romney campaign, a source close to the situation told Radar.

“At first he wanted to do a book,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com about the alleged college pal. “But there just wasn’t enough time before the election........

I am glad that the Romney people rejected going with this. If it's true, I think Americans should know about it but too many stories like this are trumped up or purely made up for political and/or financial gain.

Really-he's been president for almost 4 years and he comes up w/ it now? This would have lost them a lot of votes.

The Kenyan ahole has spent 10s of millions of dollars hiding his BC and his college grades. Of course, there is something to what he is hiding or it would have already been disclosed.

Maybe it's that he had next to no practical experience running anything... naaa

Maybe it's that he had shady associations and an anti american pastor... nope

Maybe it's that he is for redistribution and social engineering/entitlements... no

Maybe it's that he wants energy costs to skyrocket... nyet

Maybe it's that he's bombing more muslim countries than bush did... negative

Maybe it's that he wasted billions give our money to friends for green scams... no way.

Maybe it's that he bailed out wall street, banks, corps... no chance

Maybe it's that he not only renewed the patriot act, he also expanded it with the ndaa... Cmon

Maybe it's that he's allowed the federal reserve carte blanche... huh?

Maybe it's that not only did he keep gitmo open, he kills em out right by remote control... negatory

I give up...

PkrBum wrote:Maybe it's that he had next to no practical experience running anything... naaa

Maybe it's that he is for redistribution and social engineering/entitlements... no

Maybe it's that he wasted billions give our money to friends for green scams... no way.

Maybe it's that he not only renewed the patriot act, he also expanded it with the ndaa... Cmon

Maybe it's that not only did he keep gitmo open, he kills em out right by remote control... negatory

I give up...

awesome!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

newswatcher wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well since Obama is a tool of the CIA it only makes sense that the biggest runner of cocaine, the CIA should help him out with some blow.

Wrong party...If you're looking for CIA, look no further than the BUSH FAMILY. And you really should read FAMILY OF SECRETS by Russ Baker. It'll fill up all those empty hours.

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and say Trump's got nothing.

And yet another member of the 'tool family' heard from....must have been only half day sessions at Lakeview today...

K- that's funny!

Thanks.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I wonder if this is it?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/president-obama-sold-cocaine-college-trump-charges-republicans-reject

A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

The operatives tried to spread the story through the media and the Romney campaign, a source close to the situation told Radar.

“At first he wanted to do a book,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com about the alleged college pal. “But there just wasn’t enough time before the election........

I am glad that the Romney people rejected going with this. If it's true, I think Americans should know about it but too many stories like this are trumped up or purely made up for political and/or financial gain.

Really-he's been president for almost 4 years and he comes up w/ it now? This would have lost them a lot of votes.

The Kenyan ahole has spent 10s of millions of dollars hiding his BC and his college grades. Of course, there is something to what he is hiding or it would have already been disclosed.

Now Harvard is in on it too? They gave Obama a Magna Cum Laude diploma because his grades were bad? This is why you people are bonafide idiots beyond anything I've ever seen.

Sal

Sal

Hey you guys, do you think that just possibly maybe the Donald is doing this as a publicity stunt?

It's just a thought I had.

Rolling Eyes

no stress

no stress

PkrBum wrote:Maybe it's that he had next to no practical experience running anything... naaa

I give up...

NICE !!!!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Too funny, Pkr.
I suspect that for anyone who's made up their mind to vote for Obama, no news will change their minds.

Nekochan wrote:Too funny, Pkr.
I suspect that for anyone who's made up their mind to vote for Obama, no news will change their minds.

Trump is supposed to have something...Gloria Allred is supposed to have something on Mitt....Both are NOT worth the attention that they receive and both are only interested in advancing their careers and are certainly legends in their minds only....Sleazy..both of them....

newswatcher wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Too funny, Pkr.

Trump is supposed to have something...Gloria Allred is supposed to have something on Mitt....Both are NOT worth the attention that they receive and both are only interested in advancing their careers and are certainly legends in their minds only....Sleazy..both of them....

A British report said something about some old divorce papers for BHO and MO. Trump is weird....so who knows!

Nekochan

Nekochan

One thing is for sure--Trump loves being in the limelight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum