Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell

+7
Margin Call
no stress
Sal
stormwatch89
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Donald Trump said Monday that he will reveal “very big” news about President Barack Obama by Wednesday but declined to give any hints about his plan, he said on “Fox & Friends.”

“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82701.html#ixzz2A30zS8mx

I wonder what it is? hmmmmmmmmmm

Rogue wrote:
Donald Trump said Monday that he will reveal “very big” news about President Barack Obama by Wednesday but declined to give any hints about his plan, he said on “Fox & Friends.”

“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Trump has made such a fool of himself nobody's interested.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh boy. What now, Trump?

Nekochan wrote:Oh boy. What now, Trump?

i dont know. im very interested. I love trump

He found Obama's Kenyan birth certificate!

Dreamsglore wrote:

I think its stashed in his hair..

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! It was there all the time.

i hope its somthing good. thatll be real funny.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

In that case, he probably had to glue down his combover.

always fun to make fun of trump. his hiar and all. Ive seen some pretty funny pics of it.

I like trump though. He's no dummy.

either way, it will be interesting to see what he has dug up tommorow.

btw, who know hwo was the original BIRTHER? the CLINTONS Smile

Nekochan

Nekochan

I wonder if this is it?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/president-obama-sold-cocaine-college-trump-charges-republicans-reject

A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

The operatives tried to spread the story through the media and the Romney campaign, a source close to the situation told Radar.

“At first he wanted to do a book,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com about the alleged college pal. “But there just wasn’t enough time before the election........

I am glad that the Romney people rejected going with this. If it's true, I think Americans should know about it but too many stories like this are trumped up or purely made up for political and/or financial gain.

Nekochan wrote:I wonder if this is it?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/president-obama-sold-cocaine-college-trump-charges-republicans-reject

A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

The operatives tried to spread the story through the media and the Romney campaign, a source close to the situation told Radar.

“At first he wanted to do a book,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com about the alleged college pal. “But there just wasn’t enough time before the election........

I am glad that the Romney people rejected going with this. If it's true, I think Americans should know about it but too many stories like this are trumped up or purely made up for political and/or financial gain.

Really-he's been president for almost 4 years and he comes up w/ it now? This would have lost them a lot of votes.

No, I dont think its that.

If I had to guess, I think it may have something to do with his college records. I doubt it has anything to do with birther stuff, and even if all that were true people at the top wouldnt reveal that becuase it would make us look stupid as a country. They would just get him out of office as fast as they could.

so Im going to go with college records. Whatever it is, if its that big I hope he doesnt end up dead like those guys that blew the lid off the passport records.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:

Really-he's been president for almost 4 years and he comes up w/ it now? This would have lost them a lot of votes.

These kind of stories that come up in the months and weeks before an election are always suspect

Rogue wrote:

Donald Trump is interested in nothing that doesn't promote Donald Trump....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well since Obama is a tool of the CIA it only makes sense that the biggest runner of cocaine, the CIA should help him out with some blow.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well since Obama is a tool of the CIA it only makes sense that the biggest runner of cocaine, the CIA should help him out with some blow.

Speaking of 'tools'....thanks for the comments Gov Ventura...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was a seal a governor and a general badass....

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell Jesse_brothel

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell Jesse-Ventura-Fighting-John-Kerry---1952

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well since Obama is a tool of the CIA it only makes sense that the biggest runner of cocaine, the CIA should help him out with some blow.

Wrong party...If you're looking for CIA, look no further than the BUSH FAMILY. And you really should read FAMILY OF SECRETS by Russ Baker. It'll fill up all those empty hours.

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and say Trump's got nothing.

Floridatexan wrote:

Wrong party...If you're looking for CIA, look no further than the BUSH FAMILY. And you really should read FAMILY OF SECRETS by Russ Baker. It'll fill up all those empty hours.

And yet another member of the 'tool family' heard from....must have been only half day sessions at Lakeview today...

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's been leaked today that the big news is: the Obamas almost divorced. If that's it, I really don't see the big deal. Heck, half or more of Americans have been through divorce.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

newswatcher wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

And yet another member of the 'tool family' heard from....must have been only half day sessions at Lakeview today...

Bug off, punk.

Nekochan wrote:It's been leaked today that the big news is: the Obamas almost divorced. If that's it, I really don't see the big deal. Heck, half or more of Americans have been through divorce.

That's not true.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It's been leaked today that the big news is: the Obamas almost divorced. If that's it, I really don't see the big deal. Heck, half or more of Americans have been through divorce.

That's not true.
What's not true?

I don't think anything would matter to an obama supporter... nothing has.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum