Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welfare government’s single largest budget item in FY 2011 at approx. $1.03 trillion

+3
othershoe1030
TEOTWAWKI
stormwatch89
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/18/report-welfare-governments-single-largest-budget-item-in-fy-2011-at-approx-1-03-trillion/

This is the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5wCxxUX7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw&feature=fvwrel

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

alecto wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/18/report-welfare-governments-single-largest-budget-item-in-fy-2011-at-approx-1-03-trillion/

Up 32% in 4 years? Bound to have an impact on the vote as those dependent on government would theoretically prefer more government.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/18/welfare-spending-jumps-32-percent-four-years/

stormwatch89 wrote:
alecto wrote:

Up 32% in 4 years? Bound to have an impact on the vote as those dependent on government would theoretically prefer more government.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/18/welfare-spending-jumps-32-percent-four-years/

Absolutely, this is the result of Obamanomics.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

alecto wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
alecto wrote:

Absolutely, this is the result of Obamanomics.

Taxpayers are screwed and it will continue to worsen, I fear.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Glad you all can blame Obama for it all....The Neocons get off scott free even though they have spent trillions fighting an almost nonexistent enemy... A few thousand at most, Taliban have helped bankrupt this country...so who's the fools ?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Glad you all can blame Obama for it all....The Neocons get off scott free even though they have spent trillions fighting an almost nonexistent enemy... A few thousand at most, Taliban have helped bankrupt this country...so who's the fools ?

Hold it! Who said it's all Obama's fault?

It's a National Issue for all of us who pay taxes.

stormwatch89 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Glad you all can blame Obama for it all....The Neocons get off scott free even though they have spent trillions fighting an almost nonexistent enemy... A few thousand at most, Taliban have helped bankrupt this country...so who's the fools ?

Precisely, Bush jacked it up, Obama was hired to fix it and only made it worse.

What will happen when we have more people living off of government than we have people paying taxes?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

alecto wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Precisely, Bush jacked it up, Obama was hired to fix it and only made it worse.

What will happen when we have more people living off of government than we have people paying taxes?

That's easy..what is happening RIGHT NOW the Fed is printing debt and driving us deeper into poverty and eating out the middle class. It is all a well planned CONSPIRACY to own this country for worthless joke dollars and add it to the conquests of the New World Order...or Technocratic Bankers...i.e. the elite..aka your new lord and masters that will have the power of life and death over you and your children from here on out...suckers...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's the numbers from the government's own site. This does not seem to reflect the "information" posted in this thread.

Welfare government’s single largest budget item in FY 2011 at approx. $1.03 trillion   Usgs_l10

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/spending_chart_1997_2017USb_40t

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:

I think when the term "Obamanomics" is used, that's a pretty clear indicator that the intent was to blame Obama, even though we know beyond a doubt that it was Bush's reckless spending and laissez-faire "let the market self-regulate" that almost sent the country off the cliff. However, from the day Obama took office, Republicans developed selective amnesia, preferring to blame the entire catastrophe on the new President. Why can't you see that it was Bush (not to mention his daddy, who had heavy influence in the Nixon administration, of course the Reagan administration, and they his own admininstration, and then his son the idiot's administration) who spent extravagantly, not Obama.

HW's father financed the Nazis. That is documented, not fantasy. And HW was active in the CIA long before he became director.

Where was your concern about the deficit when Bush was in office "spending like a drunken sailor"? Oh, that's right, Bush was a Republican, so he gets a free pass. BS

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

othershoe1030 wrote:Here's the numbers from the government's own site. This does not seem to reflect the "information" posted in this thread.

Welfare government’s single largest budget item in FY 2011 at approx. $1.03 trillion   Usgs_l10

You didn't include MILITARY WELFARE...you see in my opinion anything that takes from the tax payer and returns nothing is welfare, Sure I know the military pays taxes but not in near the proportion of what they take and waste in the pursuit of the ethereal Taliban.

Production not destruction builds a countries wealth.

othershoe1030 wrote:[color=blue]He

Did you read the linked article? It discusses a group of welfare programs, of which our nanny/entitlement state has many, not just basic welfare.

"The government spent approximately $1.03 trillion on 83 means-tested federal welfare programs in fiscal year 2011 alone"

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
othershoe1030 wrote:
You didn't include MILITARY WELFARE...you see in my opinion anything that takes from the tax payer and returns nothing is welfare, Sure I know the military pays taxes but not in near the proportion of what they take and waste in the pursuit of the ethereal Taliban.

The military doesn't "take" anything. The military only does what it is directed to do by its civilian masters. In many cases the military requests cancellation of expensive or duplicative programs only to have them shoved down their throats anyway by bloated porkers on the hill.

nochain wrote:This is the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5wCxxUX7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw&feature=fvwrel

Welfare UP 32% in 4 (FOUR) Years Costs 1.3 Trillion....Funny how this month the jobless claims JUMPED 46,000 after the last results that had the COWH and his administration proclaiming/spiking the football that the economy was heading in the right direction ....Some were criticized for calling this a political move...well guess it was....For every 7 (seven) dollars the government takes in...11 (eleven) dollars are spent...apply this to your own finances and see just how long you'll last....and lastly....Violent crime has JUMPED 18%...HIGHEST in 20 Years....These numbers brought to you by the [Name] COWH Administrantion and they want to CONTINUE?...Any other manager/boss/ceo would have been canned for this record...He (COWH) was correct he has made a change and with another four years will anyone even recognize this country?....We better HOPE for a CHANGE in November because whether you like the COWH or not...there's a record and the numbers are his failure and lack of leadership....

[quote="nochain"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

The military doesn't "take" anything. The military only does what it is directed to do by its civilian masters. In many cases the military requests cancellation of expensive or duplicative programs only to have them shoved down their throats anyway by bloated porkers on the hill.

If it comes to paying for a military to protect or more social programs to those too lazy to get off their asses and work....there's no choice....

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Floridatexan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

I think when the term "Obamanomics" is used, that's a pretty clear indicator that the intent was to blame Obama, even though we know beyond a doubt that it was Bush's reckless spending and laissez-faire "let the market self-regulate" that almost sent the country off the cliff. However, from the day Obama took office, Republicans developed selective amnesia, preferring to blame the entire catastrophe on the new President. Why can't you see that it was Bush (not to mention his daddy, who had heavy influence in the Nixon administration, of course the Reagan administration, and they his own admininstration, and then his son the idiot's administration) who spent extravagantly, not Obama.

HW's father financed the Nazis. That is documented, not fantasy. And HW was active in the CIA long before he became director.

Where was your concern about the deficit when Bush was in office "spending like a drunken sailor"? Oh, that's right, Bush was a Republican, so he gets a free pass. BS

I didn't use the term "Obamanomics" and I agree it didn't begin with him.

Where you and I will, surely, disagree is that he has improved the situation.

Our current debt level really can't be argued with and you can't say it hasn't worsened under his watch.

It should concern us all that recipients could outnumber taxpayers in our lifetimes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="nochain"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

BS those Generals take every bloated corporate money hole weapons system they can find. They then wind up somehow working at a cushy job as a lobbyist or exec for one of those contractors...

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

othershoe1030 wrote:Here's the numbers from the government's own site. This does not seem to reflect the "information" posted in this thread.

Wouldn't anything beyond 2012 be considered projections?

Last edited by stormwatch89 on 10/18/2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="newswatcher"]
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

If it comes to paying for a military to protect or more social programs to those too lazy to get off their asses and work....there's no choice....

How about cutting the military way way down and protect the country rather than going around bullying and blowing up little starving wretched places so we can harvest their opium ?

That isn't a govt site... It compiles govt data. I'm not saying it isn't accurate... Just that it is using govt numbers. Whether the data in is accurate might be the question.

Floridatexan wrote:I think when the term "Obamanomics" is used, that's a pretty clear indicator that the intent was to blame Obama, even though we know beyond a doubt that it was Bush's reckless spending and laissez-faire "let the market self-regulate" that almost sent the country off the cliff. However, from the day Obama took office, Republicans developed selective amnesia, preferring to blame the entire catastrophe on the new President. Why can't you see that it was Bush (not to mention his daddy, who had heavy influence in the Nixon administration, of course the Reagan administration, and they his own admininstration, and then his son the idiot's administration) who spent extravagantly, not Obama.

Your damn right I put some of the blame on Obama because he is the CURRENT POTUS and he has failed to fix it. The current POTUS is the one running the country not the old POTUS. So yes Obamanomics sums it up.
I realize you live in the obama fart bubble planted right next to the mans colon but even someone as brainwashed as you has enough sense to realize he hasn't fixed shit, he has made it worse. I know it is asking a lot but none the less one can hope.

no stress

no stress

I realize you live in the obama fart bubble planted right next to the mans colon but even someone as brainwashed as you has enough sense to realize he hasn't fixed shit, he has made it worse. I know it is asking a lot but none the less one can hope.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Gunz wrote:I realize you live in the obama fart bubble planted right next to the mans colon but even someone as brainwashed as you has enough sense to realize he hasn't fixed shit, he has made it worse. I know it is asking a lot but none the less one can hope.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

So let's get this correct.....some posters question whether it's correct to blame the COWH...and yet THEY still blame the guy from four years ago!...Add in the DO NOTHING Senate under the LackofLeadership of Sen Harry Reid (D-NV) and these four years have been a disaster...And once again lets be honest and remember....for the first two years the Dems controlled both the House and Senate and what were the priorities?....[Name] COWH Healthcare and Don't ask don't tell....Those two huge issues created a climate to create jobs and get people back to work...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

stormwatch89 wrote:

Wouldn't anything beyond 2012 be considered government projections?

Yes, that's what the blue and red stands for. (see chart key)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum