Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One TRILLION dollars in taxes in Democrat budget

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/287625-senate-dem-budget-includes-nearly-1-trillion-in-new-taxes

Tax and spend...

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/287625-senate-dem-budget-includes-nearly-1-trillion-in-new-taxes

Tax and spend...

To the uninformed voter, an additional $1 TRILLION isn't a large amount of money. There is nothing for them to compare the $1 TRILLION with, a point of reference.

How about this. The predicted revenues for 2012 is $2.5 TRILLION. That means that $1 TRILLION in additional taxes is a FORTY PERCENT INCREASE.

knothead

knothead

In response to the high information posters, the proposed increased revenue would be harvested by closing tax loop holes to special interests, placing an AMT for those with a net taxable income of $1M and above, and these vehicles of increasing revenue are not raising taxes in the traditional sense but they do raise revenue which should be coupled with smart reductions in spending wherever we can.

SO? More class warfare...guess you are good with it. Still, Obama promised to not raise taxes on anyone under 250k in income....that was smoke and mirrors too. EVERYONE just got their taxes raised in multiple forms be it income, SS, Obamacare.

I was wondering if the fed has printed more money that the govt has spent the last five years... not that one necessarily has to do with the other. I was born in the wrong time.

Margin Call

Margin Call

PkrBum wrote:I was wondering if the fed has printed more money that the govt has spent the last five years... not that one necessarily has to do with the other. I was born in the wrong time.

No, but they are funding a big chunk:

One TRILLION dollars in taxes in Democrat budget BASE_Max_630_378

Well,.. that's good. We have that going for us... incase a consolation prize is the ultimate prize. If not I donno.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum