Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result

+3
zsomething
Sal
PkrBum
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Sam_h114

Floridatexan likes this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

Yes, U-Haul Ran Out of Trucks for People Moving Out of California

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/u-haul-california/

A Jan. 3, 2022, news release published by moving company U-Haul reported that it had rented out so many trucks to Californians moving out of the state that it ran out of inventory.

“California remained the top state for out-migration, but its net loss of U-Haul trucks wasn’t as severe as in 2020,” the U-Haul news release stated. “That can be partially attributed to the fact that U-Haul simply ran out of inventory to meet customer demand for outbound equipment.”

The top destination for its equipment? Texas, according to U-Haul.

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Sam_h115

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Sam_h116

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Sam_h124

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Sam_h127

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Sam_h130

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

A federal judge canceled major oil and gas leases over climate change

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/28/1076281662/federal-judge-canceled-gulf-oil-and-gas-leases-climate-change

Thursday a federal judge invalidated that sale in the Gulf of Mexico, saying the administration didn't adequately consider the costs to the world's climate.

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Pkr_fa10

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Pkr_fa16

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Pkr_fa20

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

NYC teen rapper charged with shooting NYPD cop walking free on bond

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/nyc-teen-rapper-charged-with-shooting-nypd-cop-getting-out-on-bond/

A 16-year-old, up-and-coming rapper charged with shooting an NYPD cop in the Bronx walked free on bond Thursday — and cops are fuming over it.

Camrin Williams, who is also known by the rap name C Blu, posted his $250,000 bond after being locked up at a Brooklyn juvenile facility on gun and assault charges in the shooting of a 27-year-old cop in Belmont.

“If anybody wants to know why we have a crisis of violence in this city, or why we’re about to bury two hero police officers, look no further than this disgraceful bail release,” NYPD Police Benevolent Association president Patrick Lynch said in a statement.

“This individual chose to carry illegal guns twice,” Lynch said. “He chose to fight with and shoot a New York City police officer. There’s no reason to believe he won’t do the exact same thing when he’s out on the street tonight.

Telstar

Telstar

Bad Ideas Fail... Get used to that Result - Page 5 Pkr_fa23

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

Another crisis to exploit?

Ukraine's president told Biden to 'calm down' Russian invasion warnings, saying he was
creating unwanted panic: report

https://sports.yahoo.com/ukraines-president-told-biden-calm-104928095.html

Biden and Zelensky spoke by phone Thursday about the threat of Russia invading Ukraine.

Biden told Zelensky that Russia may invade in February, the White House said.

Zelensky told Biden to tone down his predictions as they were creating panic, a Ukrainian official told CNN.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told President Joe Biden to "calm down the messaging" about the threat of a Russian invasion because it was stirring panic, CNN reported, citing an unnamed Ukrainian official.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Chief Ortiz: "You come to work, you’re frustrated. You’re upset because you didn’t get the desired outcome that you want. Doesn’t mean you give up."

Officer: "you keep releasing criminal aliens into the country."

Chief Ortiz: "Why are you guys getting caught up in semantics? … I’ve been doing this job as long as y’all."

Officer: "That’s the problem, chief, for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. That’s exactly what’s happening here. Good men are doing nothing. You’re allowing illegal aliens to be dropped off in communities."

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1487290045828501506?s=20&t=kBqvH9IU0ilxdLw1Ru7WpQ

“Some people think this means I’ve changed, but I assure you, I have not, I am still the same unmarried, pot-smoking libertine I always was. I have many flaws, but you can’t accuse me of maturing."

“Let’s get this straight,” It’s not me who changed — it’s the left, who is now made up of a small contingent who’ve gone mental, and a large contingent who refuse to call them out for it. But I will.”

“That’s why I’m a hero at Fox these days, which shows just how much liberals have their head up their a**, because if they really thought about it, they would have made me a hero on their media.”

"The oath of office I took was to comedy. And if you do goofy s–t, wherever you are on the spectrum, I’m going to make fun of you because that is where the gold is. And the fact that they are laughing at it should tell you something: it rings true."

“When people read that San Francisco has basically legalized shoplifting, they think 'Democrats have gone nuts'. Declaring capitalism is slavery. Canceling Lincoln and Dr. Seuss. Teaching children they are oppressors and math is racist. Making Mr. Potato Head gender-neutral.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum