Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Poor Kids Are As Bright and Talented As White Kids"

+3
RealLindaL
zsomething
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bigdog

Good.
I don't care how many times you call me a dumb ass.
Just not a Trump loving dumb-ass.

Peace.

Sal

Sal

OK, dumbass ...

... but, let’s just clarify why you’re a dumbass.

1) you speculated the El Paso shooter was an illegal immigrant

2) I said, “no dumbass, it’s obviously a white nationalist Trump supporter”

3) dumbass responded, “he’s not a Trump supporter because his manifesto say he’s not a Trump supporter”

So, yeah ...

... dumbass applies.

bigdog

Show me the post where I said he wasn't a Trump supporter because his manifesto said it.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP. I'm tired of having to go back and show that you lied by reading your crap, but I will if I have to.

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:Show me the post where I said he wasn't a Trump supporter because his manifesto said

You already did that ...

... dumbass.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
bigdog wrote:In his manifesto the guy says he doesn't want immigration into Texas because he's afraid that Texas would become a strong Democratic stronghold if enough people come in from Mexico.  He also says he had these ideas long before Trump

Maybe, but Trump and company made it OK for these creatures to come out from the dark places where they'd been hiding.

Look!

Even your toadie saw it!

When even your toadie sees it, then ....

.... dumbass.

bigdog

She's no one's toadie, and apparently, you still do not know the meaning of the words "He Also says." he had these ideas way before Trump. That does not mean that I or anyone should believe him, he's a mass murderer so the possibility that he might also be a liar is not too far out there. If I believed him for a minute, I would be a dumb ass. But not once have I said I believed him, have I?  HUH??????

As far as speculating on the shootings, I posted that before we knew who the El Paso Shooter was. Here's what I said "I hope it was not an illegal who did this, the Trumpsters will jump all over it."  I "hoped" it then and I'm glad it wasn't now. How horrible of me.

You got your panties into a huge wad and decided I was blaming immigrants. You posted back:

"What  a bizarre thing to speculate. It's always another white nationalist Trump supporter."
No, It's not.
The shooter in Dayton was not a Trump supporter.
He was not a white nationalist.
His politics were liberal.

Therefore, you were wrong.
Again.

Here's another post from that same thread. Again I started with the words "HE ALSO SAYS"

He also says he had these ideas long before Trump, and that he hates the Republicans too, because they are corporatists and therefore are in favor of immigration too.

Say what?

Apparently, you don't know the meaning of "he also says" or of the phrase "Say What?"  In the English language, FYI, that is an expression that is used to denote that you believe  the speaker has said  something  so ridiculous  as to be unbelievable. You desperately need a course in language from somewhere Sal, because you do not seem to understand English at all.   Maybe they don't use the expression "Say what" where you are from, but they do where I'm from.

I'm now officially bored with this discussion.
Going to take a shower. Please take some caffeine pills or something to stimulate your brain cells before you tell me what I said again. Like I said, it's gotten boring.

RealLindaL

Thanks for the "toadie" designation, Sal.  It cements in my mind how worthless your comments have become here.  Way to convince others that your positions hold merit!  They don't, because YOU no longer do.  

I used to consider you a thoughtful adult.  Nope, you're apparently a child, just like the combative, name-calling baby in the White House you supposedly detest.

Seems to me you should be thoroughly ashamed of your behavior here.  I honestly have no idea what you're trying to accomplish, but all you're doing is making a fool of yourself, and likely embarrassing any supporters you may have left.  

Here's hoping you wise up soon, quit the childish name-calling, and return to being a productive, adult member of this discussion forum.   You used to have a lot to offer in the way of valid insight -- whether or NOT I always agreed with you --and I'm sorry that's all been lost to this new personage who bears little resemblance to the Sal I thought I knew.

I don't know what's happened with you, but whatever it is, what a crying damned shame.

Sal

Sal

Word History: The first toadies were actually toad-eaters. The word toady has its origins in the practices of seventeenth-century quacks and charlatans who claimed that they could draw out poisons from poisoning victims. Toads were thought to be poisonous, and so these quacks would have an attendant eat—or pretend to eat—a toad. The quacks could then make a show of drawing out the poison and saving their helpers' lives. Since eating a toad is an unpleasant job, these attendants came to epitomize the type of person who would do anything for a superior, and toadeater became the name for a flattering, fawning parasite. In the eighteenth century, the noun toadeating meaning "sycophancy, flattery," appeared, and there was even a verb to toadeat, meaning "to flatter, fawn upon." For example, the correspondence of Caroline Fox, Lady Holland (1723-1774), contains the following comment in a letter to her sister, the Duchess of Leinster: She [a family member] has told Lord Holland all the privileges the old Duchess expects. He says you have them all already, you are so toad-eated. Later, in the nineteenth century, the word toady, "sycophant, flatterer," came into use, and it was apparently formed directly from the word toad rather than shortened from toadeater.

"Poor Kids Are As Bright and Talented As White Kids" - Page 2 Captur23

RealLindaL

Sal, GET A LIFE.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:Sal, GET A LIFE.

😂😂😂

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

😂😂😂

Just as long as it's not TB's life. That would drive Mrs. Kravitz bonkers. Twisted Evil

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:

😂😂😂

See, Sal? I TOLD you all you'd do was make Republicans happy with your appallingly divisive, circular firing squad behavior.

So I say once more: For Pete's sake, man, GET A LIFE. On the other hand, if you really want to see the ogre Trumpster re-elected, just keep up the childish rhetoric against your fellow liberals, and refuse to see the clear handwriting on the wall as to your far left "visionary" candidates.

Absolutely insane.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

😂😂😂

Just as long as it's not TB's life. That would drive Mrs. Kravitz bonkers. Twisted Evil

I think I"m very glad I took a nice long break from the forums around that time.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

😂😂😂

I think I"m very glad I took a nice long break from the forums around that time.

Lucky you. lol!

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

😂😂😂

Lucky you. lol!

You're darned tootin'! Smile

Sal

Sal

Oy vey ....

"Poor Kids Are As Bright and Talented As White Kids" - Page 2 Captur22

It seems Joe Biden can’t escape the gaffe curse. The frontrunner to become the Democratic presidential nominee told reporters in Iowa on Saturday that “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they went to Capitol Hill, Biden said, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.” The problem with this tale? The shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 dead took place in 2018, more than a year after Biden left the White House.

It looks like Biden repeated the gaffe twice. There is video of Biden telling the same story but with slightly different words at a forum on gun violence. “I watched what happened when the kids from Parkland marched up to, and I met with them and they went off to up on the Hill and I was vice president they went to the Hill … all those congressmen were like, ‘No, I’m not here. I’m not here.’

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/joe-biden-gaffe-vice-president-parkland-shooting.html

So, is Joe a liar or is he in the early stages of dementia?

bigdog

He said Parkland instead of Sandy Hook.
He met with both groups of kids, with the Parkland kids even AFTER he left the White House. The Sandy Hook shootings happened when he was still VP.
It's an easy mistake.

You're going to waste a lot of forum space if you plan to post every single gaffe Joe Biden makes between now and when he takes office in January 2021. The lesson I learned from this is that Biden is the kind of man who meets with shooting victims even after he's out of the vice presidency.
Just the kind of man I want to be president.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Oy vey ....

"Poor Kids Are As Bright and Talented As White Kids" - Page 2 Captur22

It seems Joe Biden can’t escape the gaffe curse. The frontrunner to become the Democratic presidential nominee told reporters in Iowa on Saturday that “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they went to Capitol Hill, Biden said, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.” The problem with this tale? The shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 dead took place in 2018, more than a year after Biden left the White House.

It looks like Biden repeated the gaffe twice. There is video of Biden telling the same story but with slightly different words at a forum on gun violence. “I watched what happened when the kids from Parkland marched up to, and I met with them and they went off to up on the Hill and I was vice president they went to the Hill … all those congressmen were like, ‘No, I’m not here. I’m not here.’

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/joe-biden-gaffe-vice-president-parkland-shooting.html

So, is Joe a liar or is he in the early stages of dementia?

I would say both!

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:
You're going to waste a lot of forum space if you plan to post every single gaffe Joe Biden makes between now and when he takes office in January 2021.

Oh, he was confused ... again.

Mmmmkay.

Meanwhile, I'll keep posting them, and you keep defending them.

You better pace yourself - cognitive decline tends to accelerate exponentially rather than linearly.

Sal

Sal

I guess we can cross our fingers and hope for a quiet four years of Joe shaking hands in reception lines and hosting dinners, while VP Harris runs government and majority leader Warren kicks ass in Congress, and then a slow shuffle off into the Sunset Retirement Community ...

... seems kinda risky.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:I guess we can cross our fingers and hope for a quiet four years of Joe shaking hands in reception lines and hosting dinners, while VP Harris runs government and majority leader Warren kicks ass in Congress, and then a slow shuffle off into the Sunset Retirement Community ...

... seems kinda risky.

The Harris and Warren part sounds much better than what we have now. Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/44-children-in-poverty-by-race-and-ethnicity#detailed/1/any/false/871,870,573,869,36,868,867,133,38,35/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/324,323

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum