Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged

+6
polecat
Sal
Joanimaroni
PkrBum
Telstar
Floridatexan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 3eb82e10

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 3eb82e10

Put down the bottle of Corona and try to center it again Mrs. Kravitz.

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 3eb82e10

Tomorrow??  TOO funny.    lol!   lol!   lol!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:

Ha ha ha! Said the Vodka loving lush and Repetition Lakeview Resident! I remember all your late night PNJ meltdowns.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Ha ha ha!   Said the Vodka loving lush and Repetition Lakeview Resident! I remember all your late night PNJ meltdowns.

Not me but you can think it is because I haven't had a beer in years. Razz

RealLindaL

FWIW, I don't think Tel is Bill, either. Never have.

Telstar likes this post

bigdog

That's funny.
But if he is killed tomorrow, it would be by someone with the connections to the justice department and the prisons system who could find out who he is.
Or who already knows who he is.
Like somebody working for the present Atty General.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:FWIW, I don't think Tel is Bill, either.  Never have.

Maybe because you were never blinded by hatred.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Or RLL was never threatened by you.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Or RLL was never threatened by you.

Maybe she's just a responsible adult. Try it, you might even like it. Twisted Evil

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 2799c910

See, this right-here is the exact kind of thing that makes me dismiss a lot of conservatives as complete idiots and lose patience with you. You have this idiotic group-think where you all believe the same ridiculous conspiracy horseshit, no matter how illogical it is. It's like you're terrified to think for yourself -- because, honestly, after years of church and FOX News you're not even equipped to do that anymore -- and just echo each other. You have no regard for your credibility at all, you never dismiss an idea that's against your opposition, no matter how silly it is, because you hate "liberals" more than you like your own credibility. It's never anything sane or reasonable, it's always some crazy-ass conspiracy, and you don't even pause to consider what a fuckwit it's makin' ya look. Nobody's ever just someone whose policies you don't agree with... they're always some supervillain who's poisoning you with fluoride in the water and plotting to steal the moon. Rolling Eyes

Just for once, use a little logic: If this was a murder -- and I'm not saying it was -- then who had access? Who's the only one who could safely control the situation enough to get away with it? Epstein was in a federal pen, under Barr's watch. The whole thing's under Trump's strict control. Trump hates the Clintons, with an obsession, so if Epstein had anything on Bill you can bet he'd have made sure Epstein was kept in a straight jacket under 24 hour guard until he could testify. If anybody had him knocked off, it'd far more likely be Trump. For years there have been lawsuits pending against Trump and Epstein for raping a 13-year-old. https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/ That's been haunting Trump for years like Banquo at the dinnertable, and you can bet it'd be top of the list of things people'd like to investigate, so... who had the most concrete motivation to silence Epstein? And who had the means to make it happen? IF you want to make this thing a murder, you gotta get over your "I hate the Clintons so of course they're murderers who kill everybody" hoo-hah horseshit and be honest about it. The Clintons are gonna risk getting caught by hardcore-loyalist Barr, who has all means of scrutiny at hand to catch them, to try to murder a guy in Barr's prison? Sheeeessssh. It should hurt to be that illogical. You should be howling like a run-over dog, seriously putting that shit out there. The Clintons may have some evil in 'em, I don't know -- they're politicians so it wouldn't surprise me, and I know Bill is a creep -- but who the hell's stupid enough to risk murder to stop potential allegations that would likely be unprovable, even if they existed? How fucking stupid do you intend to get before we just fit you for Pampers, get you a scrip for some heavyweight slobberknocker anti-psycho dope ending in "zine," strap your hands back so you can't paint murals with your shit, and stick you in the nervous hospital?

All that said, I don't think Trump necessarily had the guy whacked, either. I'm not sure anybody'd risk the shit-storm that would fall on their heads for getting such a high-profile prisoner taken off the count. Are a whole bunch of people happy the asshole's dead? I'm sure they are, on both sides of the issue, but is it all some big conspiracy? Not that likely. Real life seldom plays out like some Breaking Bad plot. As entertaining as it is to think otherwise, the guy probably offed himself because he was a hedonist who knew his funtime was over.

In any case, I suppose I should be grateful that at least your lazy day-drunk ass took the time to post a picture instead of your usual "dictated" garble non-language that you -- with the typical consideration-for-others of your poorly-raised breed -- expect the rest of us to try to sort out for you while we keep trying to pretend you're an "adult" instead of just really really fuckin' old. So, thanks for at least spitting the cud out of your mouth to post something comprehensible, even if it is ass-stupid and would embarrass you if you weren't already blotto before noon.

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 2799c910

See, this right-here is the exact kind of thing that makes me dismiss a lot of conservatives as complete idiots and lose patience with you.  You have this idiotic group-think where you all believe the same ridiculous conspiracy horseshit, no matter how illogical it is.  It's like you're terrified to think for yourself -- because, honestly, after years of church and FOX News you're not even equipped to do that anymore -- and just echo each other.  You have no regard for your credibility at all, you never dismiss an idea that's against your opposition, no matter how silly it is, because you hate "liberals" more than you like your own credibility.   It's never anything sane or reasonable, it's always some crazy-ass conspiracy, and you don't even pause to consider what a fuckwit it's makin' ya look.  Nobody's ever just someone whose policies you don't agree with... they're always some supervillain who's poisoning you with fluoride in the water and plotting to steal the moon.   Rolling Eyes

Just for once, use a little logic:  If this was a murder -- and I'm not saying it was -- then who had access?  Who's the only one who could safely control the situation enough to get away with it?  Epstein was in a federal pen, under Barr's watch.  The whole thing's under Trump's strict control.  Trump hates the Clintons, with an obsession, so if Epstein had anything on Bill you can bet he'd have made sure Epstein was kept in a straight jacket under 24 hour guard until he could testify.  If anybody had him knocked off, it'd far more likely be Trump.  For years there have been lawsuits pending against Trump and Epstein for raping a 13-year-old.  https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/  That's been haunting Trump for years like Banquo at the dinnertable, and you can bet it'd be top of the list of things people'd like to investigate, so... who had the most concrete motivation to silence Epstein?  And who had the means to make it happen?  IF you want to make this thing a murder, you gotta get over your "I hate the Clintons so of course they're murderers who kill everybody" hoo-hah horseshit and be honest about it.   The Clintons are gonna risk getting caught by hardcore-loyalist Barr, who has all means of scrutiny at hand to catch them, to try to murder a guy in Barr's prison?  Sheeeessssh.   It should hurt to be that illogical.  You should be howling like a run-over dog, seriously putting that shit out there.   The Clintons may have some evil in 'em, I don't know -- they're politicians so it wouldn't surprise me, and I know Bill is a creep --  but who the hell's stupid enough to risk murder to stop potential allegations that would likely be unprovable, even if they existed?  How fucking stupid do you intend to get before we just fit you for Pampers, get you a scrip for some heavyweight slobberknocker anti-psycho dope ending in "zine,"  strap your hands back so you can't paint murals with your shit, and stick you in the nervous hospital?

All that said, I don't think Trump necessarily had the guy whacked, either.  I'm not sure anybody'd risk the shit-storm that would fall on their heads for getting such a high-profile prisoner taken off the count.   Are a whole bunch of people happy the asshole's dead?   I'm sure they are, on both sides of the issue, but is it all some big conspiracy?  Not that likely.  Real life seldom plays out like some Breaking Bad plot.   As entertaining as it is to think otherwise, the guy probably offed himself because he was a hedonist who knew his funtime was over.

In any case, I suppose I should be grateful that at least your lazy day-drunk ass took the time to post a picture instead of your usual "dictated" garble non-language that you -- with the typical consideration-for-others of your poorly-raised breed -- expect the rest of us to try to sort out for you while we keep trying to pretend you're an "adult" instead of just really really fuckin' old.   So, thanks for at least spitting the cud out of your mouth to post something comprehensible, even if it is ass-stupid and would embarrass you if you weren't already blotto before noon.  

What a patronizing little prick! I don’t drink buddy.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:

See, this right-here is the exact kind of thing that makes me dismiss a lot of conservatives as complete idiots and lose patience with you.  You have this idiotic group-think where you all believe the same ridiculous conspiracy horseshit, no matter how illogical it is.  It's like you're terrified to think for yourself -- because, honestly, after years of church and FOX News you're not even equipped to do that anymore -- and just echo each other.  You have no regard for your credibility at all, you never dismiss an idea that's against your opposition, no matter how silly it is, because you hate "liberals" more than you like your own credibility.   It's never anything sane or reasonable, it's always some crazy-ass conspiracy, and you don't even pause to consider what a fuckwit it's makin' ya look.  Nobody's ever just someone whose policies you don't agree with... they're always some supervillain who's poisoning you with fluoride in the water and plotting to steal the moon.   Rolling Eyes

Just for once, use a little logic:  If this was a murder -- and I'm not saying it was -- then who had access?  Who's the only one who could safely control the situation enough to get away with it?  Epstein was in a federal pen, under Barr's watch.  The whole thing's under Trump's strict control.  Trump hates the Clintons, with an obsession, so if Epstein had anything on Bill you can bet he'd have made sure Epstein was kept in a straight jacket under 24 hour guard until he could testify.  If anybody had him knocked off, it'd far more likely be Trump.  For years there have been lawsuits pending against Trump and Epstein for raping a 13-year-old.  https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/  That's been haunting Trump for years like Banquo at the dinnertable, and you can bet it'd be top of the list of things people'd like to investigate, so... who had the most concrete motivation to silence Epstein?  And who had the means to make it happen?  IF you want to make this thing a murder, you gotta get over your "I hate the Clintons so of course they're murderers who kill everybody" hoo-hah horseshit and be honest about it.   The Clintons are gonna risk getting caught by hardcore-loyalist Barr, who has all means of scrutiny at hand to catch them, to try to murder a guy in Barr's prison?  Sheeeessssh.   It should hurt to be that illogical.  You should be howling like a run-over dog, seriously putting that shit out there.   The Clintons may have some evil in 'em, I don't know -- they're politicians so it wouldn't surprise me, and I know Bill is a creep --  but who the hell's stupid enough to risk murder to stop potential allegations that would likely be unprovable, even if they existed?  How fucking stupid do you intend to get before we just fit you for Pampers, get you a scrip for some heavyweight slobberknocker anti-psycho dope ending in "zine,"  strap your hands back so you can't paint murals with your shit, and stick you in the nervous hospital?

All that said, I don't think Trump necessarily had the guy whacked, either.  I'm not sure anybody'd risk the shit-storm that would fall on their heads for getting such a high-profile prisoner taken off the count.   Are a whole bunch of people happy the asshole's dead?   I'm sure they are, on both sides of the issue, but is it all some big conspiracy?  Not that likely.  Real life seldom plays out like some Breaking Bad plot.   As entertaining as it is to think otherwise, the guy probably offed himself because he was a hedonist who knew his funtime was over.

In any case, I suppose I should be grateful that at least your lazy day-drunk ass took the time to post a picture instead of your usual "dictated" garble non-language that you -- with the typical consideration-for-others of your poorly-raised breed -- expect the rest of us to try to sort out for you while we keep trying to pretend you're an "adult" instead of just really really fuckin' old.   So, thanks for at least spitting the cud out of your mouth to post something comprehensible, even if it is ass-stupid and would embarrass you if you weren't already blotto before noon.  

LOL Spot on Z. This is the avatar she used on another Pcooter forum.

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 Corona10

Telstar

Telstar

You can always tell when she goes back to the bottle because that's when the deleting starts up again. LOL

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 Corona11

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:

You should tell people you do, then, because you sound drunk all the time. If you aren't drunk, why, that's just sad. All your stuff comes off like inebriated rage-tweets, mixed with a great deal of confusion. Not to mention cowardice. You always wait 'til some other wrong-winger says something and then you pop up like their emboldened little echo with your "yeah, me too, I say that, too!" stuff.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was booze, but I suppose it could be another substance. Or brain damage. You don't have a trampoline in your crawlspace, by any chance? That'd explain a lot.

Telstar likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

You should tell people you do, then, because you sound drunk all the time.   If you aren't drunk, why, that's just sad.  All your stuff comes off like inebriated rage-tweets, mixed with a great deal of confusion.  Not to mention cowardice.  You always wait 'til some other wrong-winger says something and then you pop up like their emboldened little echo with your "yeah, me too, I say that, too!" stuff.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was booze, but I suppose it could be another substance.  Or brain damage.  You don't have a trampoline in your crawlspace, by any chance?  That'd explain a lot.

Why would a teetotaler use 2 beer bottles as an avatar, just saying.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Attorney general rips ‘failure’ of prison officials to keep Epstein alive, vows to investigate any co-conspirators

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/attorney-general-rips-failure-of-prison-officials-to-keep-epstein-alive-vows-to-investigate-co-conspirators/2019/08/12/61e9c570-bd08-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html?noredirect=on&wpisrc=nl_most&wp

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged - Page 3 Giphy

Telstar likes this post

bigdog

Yeah, except now they are reporting that the assistant AG was notified when Epstein was taken off suicide watch 2 weeks ago.
Ya' think he might have told Bill Barr?
Or ya' think he was notified because Barr's orders had been carried out?

This has Barr's wishes for him to kill himself all over it. It may not have been outright murder, but it's been reported that the guards were not even watching him at times. That means they also weren't even watching each other at times.

Definitely set up to protect the Orange Blob in the White HOuse.

bigdog

Well, just to be fair, the conspiracy theorists could be right.
I mean, Rachel Maddow said earlier tonight that Hillary Clinton COULD have parachuted out of a helicopter to the roof of the prison, crawled in through an air vent, and strangled Epstein to death.

I think Rachel needs to work on how Hillary could have gotten out of the building though. That could have been a slight complication, what with it being a federal prison and all. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:Yeah, except now they are reporting that the assistant AG was notified when Epstein was taken off suicide watch 2 weeks ago.
Ya' think he might have told Bill Barr?
Or ya' think he was notified because Barr's orders had been carried out?

This has Barr's wishes for him to kill himself all over it. It may not have been outright murder, but it's been reported that the guards were not even watching him at times. That means they also weren't even watching each other at times.

Definitely set up to protect the Orange Blob in the White HOuse.

But this is not a conspiracy theory??

bigdog

Well.
Yes.
I like it better than the Clinton one though.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:Well.
Yes.
I like it better than the Clinton one though.

lol!

Vikingwoman

My ex brother in law was arrested last for having a relationship w/ a 12 yr. old. He's 59 and owns the Deluna Winery. These sick people are all over. Glad he finally got caught.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum