Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tim Conway just died

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tim Conway just died Empty Tim Conway just died 5/14/2019, 4:45 pm

bigdog

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/tim-conway-star-of-the-carol-burnett-show-dies-at-85/ar-AABlZYT?ocid=spartandhp

What a loss. I will always remember lying in a hospital bed in 1982 , right after having gall bladder surgery, and the TV being tuned to Carol Burnett. Tim Conway started a routine about Siamese twin elephants joined at the snout and I was pretty sure I was going to rupture every stitch the doctor had put in my tummy that morning. His old man walk always got to me.
Very sad day.

2Tim Conway just died Empty Re: Tim Conway just died 5/14/2019, 5:00 pm

bigdog

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tim+conway+old+man+walk&&view=detail&mid=A60D23D8546ACDB48B41A60D23D8546ACDB48B41&rvsmid=4E91A8213EC9932E15494E91A8213EC9932E1549&FORM=VDQVAP

Genius.

3Tim Conway just died Empty Re: Tim Conway just died 5/14/2019, 5:31 pm

RealLindaL

Very sad indeed. And who will be the third?

4Tim Conway just died Empty Re: Tim Conway just died 5/14/2019, 5:47 pm

bigdog

Those poor Siamese twin elephants couldn't make the sounds the other elephants could. All they could do is just blow their trunks together and go "snert."

Snert was the word that really got to me that night, and it was completely off script, like so many of the jokes on Carol Burnett were. I read that Tim Conway has had dementia to the point of not knowing who he was for quite awhile now. So sad for a mind like that to go away before its time.

5Tim Conway just died Empty Re: Tim Conway just died 5/14/2019, 9:15 pm

RealLindaL

Horrible to hear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum