Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I get physically ill every time kelly ann conway talks on tv

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Today she got trapped on ABC when she was trying to defend President Trump's insane tweets which personally attacked Morning Joe hosts. She lied and lied and then lied, and then they played a tape before she joined the President's campaign, and then she tried to change the subject. If she dropped to her knees before national tv to service the President, it would not be a bit more obscene than how she prostitutes herself to make a buck. She talks about being a role model for her four children, but how hard would it have been to say that she agrees with the President's right to defend himself against his critics, but she does not always agree with the content of his defense. Nope, right to her knees on national TV. I am simply disgusted with the person who has been elected President, and for the first time in my life I do not see courage, but I see fear that you might find in North Korea. Dear God help us.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I think much of the appeal of trump to his voters was that he wasn't going to take shit off of leftists.

That's certainly not the norm for a republican politician. Obama was thin skinned on occasion too... but certainly not to the degree of trump. I think what people don't realize is that he's never pretended to be a polished politician... that's largely what got him elected. So while y'all run full speed in a tiny circle waving arms with hair on fire... his base is laughing it's ass off.

2seaoat

I would not golf with a person like President Trump, and I never thought that a low life deeply troubled individual could run this nation into the ground while giving more tax breaks to the wealthy. I actually thought he was capable of entitlement reform, but I was naive as to how limited his talent is and how depraved his personality disorders are, but I have always been correct about his racist base which for years I was personally attacked on the PNJ for identifying how those folks could care less about America, because America made brown skinned people equal to their white privilege......to hell with America, Trump represents FU to black people, and 30% of America are Dixiecrats who share those values.......they are simply traitors. Nothing new and I have been right all along.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I've said before... but he's the first potus that I wouldn't want to meet. I can't stand his personality.

2seaoat

People lit up when meeting President Lincoln. He would stop in a general store and go to the gathering around the pot belly stove and tell his stories. He was an incredibly strong man and would enter local wrestling matches, and yes he was probably clinically depressed. Teddy Roosevelt just could not get enough of nature and his passion was the beauty of America. Gerald Ford was just a good family man who may not have been the brightest man, but he was somebody you could spend the day with and feel good.

I honestly do not believe that there has been in American history a man so lacking in intellectual skills and people skills, and who is so flawed by his personality disorders that he is just one of the most objectionable human beings. If I even was able to see some passion in the man, but he is so consumed by himself that he is incapable of even the most basic human empathy. I have met to a much lesser degree these types at a country club. They all had successful father's, they all had inherited money, they all had to buy a classic sixty muscle car to drive up to the club, they all had trophy wives and bragged about their cheating on their wives and in business. They were the most insecure human beings who tried to overcompensate for the silver spoon and the shadow of their fathers. Oh and the best part......almost all of them cheated at the game of golf. His driving on the greens was typical of the stereotype I have seen. I avoid these type of people. Life is too short, and sadly a lot of them are crying out for help and are scared little boys. In President Trumps case he is simply an evil human being. Who puts a false time magazine article all over their properties. The insatiable need for praise is so obviously required to fill his insecurities.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:I think much of the appeal of trump to his voters was that he wasn't going to take shit off of leftists.

That's certainly not the norm for a republican politician. Obama was thin skinned on occasion too... but certainly not to the degree of trump. I think what people don't realize is that he's never pretended to be a polished politician... that's largely what got him elected. So while y'all run full speed in a tiny circle waving arms with hair on fire... his base is laughing it's ass off.

Largely Obama was so controlled that the comedy team Key and Peele had a hysterical routine called the anger translator. As you might remember they'd quote Obama and then act out what he should have said or what they thought he'd say if he were to vent.

As to Trump's supposed asset of not being a polished politician, well that's not the real problem. The problem is that he has an enormous decency deficit. He displays no real respect or appreciation of anyone who is not super rich or powerful or of some use to him personally.

I do believe that his appeal on the campaign trail to his fans was because he was not a polished politician but at the same time he pledged that once elected he would magically become presidential. This has not happened. Now who is going to hold him accountable?

It could be that his antics are so disgusting that he is doing real damage to the Republican Brand. This may drive real Republicans in Congress to find the guts to support all the investigations into his Russia connections and all the conflicts of interest his business dealings create. Again, the business dealings were quite evident during his run for the nomination but R's were evidently impotent to deny him the win. As much as I disliked the "super delegates" the Democrats used to help Hillary win their nomination I'll bet the farm that the R's are wishing to high heaven that they had had some similar mechanism in place that would have kept their party from being highjacked by this totally unqualified, unsuited and dangerous  person who now resides in the White House.  

2seaoat

I would like one person who is prostituting themselves to simply tell the truth. What the President tweeted was wrong, and although I support the President's right to defend himself with social media, I do not support this. Putin has won. He has turned once courageous Americans in to cowering sheep. Our democracy and institutions have been challenged to the breaking point. Common decent Americans have established a tolerance for this toxic drug of disrespect and uncivil behavior. We now see the legitimacy of the media being attacked and clone like behavior which would make one think we were now in North Korea. Where are the increased voter registrations? Instead we have talking heads using this carnival barker to increase their ratings and make more money which just compounds the demise of our democracy. I am hopeful that a few independent and righteous Republicans will make moral choices first. These are sad times.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:I think much of the appeal of trump to his voters was that he wasn't going to take shit off of leftists.

The problem is that that's all that Republicans understand anymore.  Life in a FOX News/talk radio bubble has left them so angry and stupid that all they care about is "pissing off the libtards."   They don't seem to look beyond that.  Sarah Palin was the first sign that Republican voters were getting shallow, but with Trump they reached an apex.  And it was a surprise, because we all thought, surely Americans aren't that shallow, reactionary, and short-sighted.

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise.

Republicans don't seem to care anymore if the people they elect are intelligent, or can govern, or even if they'll pass legislation that hurts them or their families, like this health care bill is going to do.   Nope... all that matter is what's going to "trigger" the "libtards" who think they're stupid.  Which, ironically, only confirms that they are.  

I don't take Republicans seriously now, because I don't see much serious thought about any real policy to benefit American citizens coming from the right anymore.  Nor do I see much intelligence... just a lot of bad grammar and weak insults and strawmen and simple-minded platitudes.  I see a lot of yammer about Jesus while all his teachings are scorned, and I see a lot of flag and eagle pictures and proclamations of "patriotism" while they rail about how they'd like to kill off half the country.   William F. Buckley is dead and George Will gets called a "cuck" and all that's left are grouchy old men paranoid from watching FOX, and 4chan giggleheads who just like trolling.   They're not letting the fact that they have no understanding how how anything works stop them from having strong opinions about all of it.

My goals in voting are higher than just team-sports bullshit.  When the guy I elected got into office, we had recovery from a recession, 8 years of steady job growth, international respect, a stock market that more-than-doubled, Osama Bin Laden's head turned into a birdbath for buzzards and most of his second-in-commands right behind him, a vast increase of Americans getting healthcare, increased equality, and no major scandals except stuffed ginned up by hysterics who were desperate to find something to smear him with.  And he could take a punch.  He faced a ton of hostility -- most of it based on bullshit like how often he played golf -- and didn't throw tantrums about it.   He had flaws, as every president does, but he took the country forward and left the place far better than he found it.

Now, only six months into this debacle we have now, thanks entirely to pissing-off-the-liberals, we're no longer leaders of the free world, we've abdicated leadership on climate change and trade to Europe, our "leaders" are completely apathetic about Russian meddling in democratic process, we look like a bunch of pathetically frightened bigots who don't deserve the Statue of Liberty, we look gullible as hell for electing an obvious mentally ill con-man (and you were warned, motherfuckers, don't ever claim you weren't), Christianity looks like a fraud because they're backing up an immoral jackass, we no longer have credibility to deal with our threats, and we're embarrassed by a 71-year-old toddler who craves praise and throws temper-fits on social media like a high-school girl, and seems to think that government should run like the Gambino family.  And he plays more golf than anybody, which suddenly doesn't bother ya, because at-least-he-ain't-black.

You could have had a better candidate.  There was a bad crop of Republicans this year, but even Jeb or Kasich would have been better.  Or talk Romney back in.  Any of them would have passed some bad policies, but at least they would have conducted themselves like adults.  They wouldn't have been loved, but they would have been regarded as serious adults.   But, nope, your voters didn't like them, because your voters aren't serious people anymore.   The only factor they understand is, who's the most stupidly entertaining, who makes them feel better about being racist, and who "pisses off the libtards."  

So, okay, if all ya'll wanted was to piss off your opposition, great.  You got that.  But the world is watching you now, and you're going to have to carry everything that comes with it.  Hope you enjoy that, buddy, because we're only six months in and it's all downhill and the slope's to the bottom's only getting greasier, and what's down there is some real ugly muck.  And the world's going to take note of who opposed this, and who cheerleaded for it.  If this country walks out of this with any credibility or dignity left -- and that is an if -- it'll be because President Loonietoons had a historically low rating with the American people.

But, maybe if your experiment in playing with matches burns the whole house down, you can still giggle because ha, ha, at least we'll have to be miserable in the ashes with you.  You got into government and the best you managed to do was hop around shitting all over the place hollering like goons, but, hey, ya did piss off the left, whoo-hoo.

PkrBum

PkrBum

IF we're going to start righteous indignation about decency and protocol and political correctness then let's check out the entire exchange and start applying one standard. Mika isn't a journalist... certainly not one of any integrity or objectivity. She'd be howling if the same comments were made about Obama... or any dem politician for that matter. I think it's dumb to engage her by trump... and even worse to sink to her level. He could've cut her to the bone by simply dismissing her as the partisan hack that she is. Journalism... certainly objective investigative... is in a death spiral.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:

The problem is that that's all that Republicans understand anymore.  Life in a FOX News/talk radio bubble has left them so angry and stupid that all they care about is "pissing off the libtards."   They don't seem to look beyond that.  Sarah Palin was the first sign that Republican voters were getting shallow, but with Trump they reached an apex.  And it was a surprise, because we all thought, surely Americans aren't that shallow, reactionary, and short-sighted.

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise.

Republicans don't seem to care anymore if the people they elect are intelligent, or can govern, or even if they'll pass legislation that hurts them or their families, like this health care bill is going to do.   Nope... all that matter is what's going to "trigger" the "libtards" who think they're stupid.  Which, ironically, only confirms that they are.  

I don't take Republicans seriously now, because I don't see much serious thought about any real policy to benefit American citizens coming from the right anymore.  Nor do I see much intelligence... just a lot of bad grammar and weak insults and strawmen and simple-minded platitudes.  I see a lot of yammer about Jesus while all his teachings are scorned, and I see a lot of flag and eagle pictures and proclamations of "patriotism" while they rail about how they'd like to kill off half the country.   William F. Buckley is dead and George Will gets called a "cuck" and all that's left are grouchy old men paranoid from watching FOX, and 4chan giggleheads who just like trolling.   They're not letting the fact that they have no understanding how how anything works stop them from having strong opinions about all of it.

My goals in voting are higher than just team-sports bullshit.  When the guy I elected got into office, we had recovery from a recession, 8 years of steady job growth, international respect, a stock market that more-than-doubled, Osama Bin Laden's head turned into a birdbath for buzzards and most of his second-in-commands right behind him, a vast increase of Americans getting healthcare, increased equality, and no major scandals except stuffed ginned up by hysterics who were desperate to find something to smear him with.  And he could take a punch.  He faced a ton of hostility -- most of it based on bullshit like how often he played golf -- and didn't throw tantrums about it.   He had flaws, as every president does, but he took the country forward and left the place far better than he found it.

Now, only six months into this debacle we have now, thanks entirely to pissing-off-the-liberals, we're no longer leaders of the free world, we've abdicated leadership on climate change and trade to Europe, our "leaders" are completely apathetic about Russian meddling in democratic process, we look like a bunch of pathetically frightened bigots who don't deserve the Statue of Liberty, we look gullible as hell for electing an obvious mentally ill con-man (and you were warned, motherfuckers, don't ever claim you weren't), Christianity looks like a fraud because they're backing up an immoral jackass, we no longer have credibility to deal with our threats, and we're embarrassed by a 71-year-old toddler who craves praise and throws temper-fits on social media like a high-school girl, and seems to think that government should run like the Gambino family.  And he plays more golf than anybody, which suddenly doesn't bother ya, because at-least-he-ain't-black.

You could have had a better candidate.  There was a bad crop of Republicans this year, but even Jeb or Kasich would have been better.  Or talk Romney back in.  Any of them would have passed some bad policies, but at least they would have conducted themselves like adults.  They wouldn't have been loved, but they would have been regarded as serious adults.   But, nope, your voters didn't like them, because your voters aren't serious people anymore.   The only factor they understand is, who's the most stupidly entertaining, who makes them feel better about being racist, and who "pisses off the libtards."  

So, okay, if all ya'll wanted was to piss off your opposition, great.  You got that.  But the world is watching you now, and you're going to have to carry everything that comes with it.  Hope you enjoy that, buddy, because we're only six months in and it's all downhill and the slope's to the bottom's only getting greasier, and what's down there is some real ugly muck.  And the world's going to take note of who opposed this, and who cheerleaded for it.  If this country walks out of this with any credibility or dignity left -- and that is an if -- it'll be because President Loonietoons had a historically low rating with the American people.

But, maybe if your experiment in playing with matches burns the whole house down, you can still giggle because ha, ha, at least we'll have to be miserable in the ashes with you.  You got into government and the best you managed to do was hop around shitting all over the place hollering like goons, but, hey, ya did piss off the left, whoo-hoo.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PkrBum

PkrBum

othershoe1030 wrote: I'll bet the farm that the R's are wishing to high heaven that they had had some similar mechanism in place that would have kept their party from being highjacked by this totally unqualified, unsuited and dangerous  person who now resides in the White House.

What we have here is a total inability to be objective. Pubs felt the same way about Obama but that was dismissed out of hand... often with slurs and perjoratives. That arrogance directly led to the dems historic rejection. I really shouldn't point it out... it's working so well.

Last edited by PkrBum on 6/30/2017, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:The problem is...

Cliff notes?

2seaoat

All Mika did was raise a question the day before about all the fake time Magazine covers in Trump properties. Who does that? I would be piszed if an employee put such a thing up in my business. Yet, this man probably ordered the same to be put up on his properties, and when Mika rightfully questions a person's sanity doing such a thing, he confirms in a tweet that he is insane. The Lincoln quote about keeping your mouth shut is appropriate.

The good news after watching Kelly talk on ABC, I immediately did get physically sick. I made it to the bathroom just in time. I thought I was repulsed by her words and persona, but I later found out my wife is sick this morning. It seems the Polish sausage we had last night may have been bad. So I apologize to Kelly Ann........she did not make me physically sick this morning......just appalled.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:The problem is...

Cliff notes?

Sorry, I forgot Republicans have a hard time with reading.  Smile  My bad, used to dealing with grown-ups.  

Speaking of reading, wanna see something funny, for real?   This is a real-life adventure you can do!  It's fun, it's educational, it's enlightening!    Okay, go to Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million or whatever they have in Pensacola now (I remember a beautiful Walden Books back in the day, I think it was in the Cordova Mall, but, alas, poor Walden Books).  I know it'll probably be a little scary for you, going into a bookstore, but, don't worry, regardless of what you've probably been told by your cult leaders, books won't hurt you.   Anyway, go to the politics section and look around.  What do you notice?

That's right!  Most of the books appealing to the left are... books!  Like, printed, with pages and such, like big people use.   And almost all of the "books" geared toward the right will be... books-on-CD.  This little trick works in almost every bookstore I've been in, and I go to 'em all the time.  You can also look on Amazon's reviews.  Most of the reviews of conservative "books" talk about listening to them.

This is because, in general, conservatives don't like to read.  They have a hard time with it.  They like to be told stories.   Like a child.  They're brought up that way, in church.  If Mark Levin ever puts out a liberals-are-comin'-to-getcha audio book that comes with a big ol' fake knee the listener can sit on, that muppet-voiced lil' peezle's gonna make a million dollars.   But, he probably doesn't want a million dollars, anyway, since the government would only end up taking 20% of it or so away from him, so, gee whiz, what's even the point of doing anything?!  

Okay, since it's been well-established I'm wordy (I plead guilty, and also to overusing personal pronouns), you may need Cliff Note's for that, too, so, here ya go:  you're stupid.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum