Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob Mueller's own summary is public

+5
Telstar
PkrBum
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
bigdog
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Obama knew about Russian interference in early 2014. What did he do?

I'll help... used it to weaponize federal agencies for spying on the opposition campaign. Tick tock.

Bob Mueller's own summary is public - Page 3 Tenor

bigdog

You know, Pkr is what keeps this forum going. Otherwise, who would we all have to get so pissed off at all the time? It would be incredibly boring.
We never have to worry about him actually winning an argument because he wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face, but he does let us keep up with the most recent insane conspiracy theories.
It is said that every animal on the planet has a purpose for existing.

I think I've found Pkr's.

PkrBum

PkrBum

INVESTIGATIVE SUMMARY

Findings of Misconduct by an FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Unauthorized Contacts with
the Media, Disclosing Law Enforcement and Other Sensitive Information to the Media, and
Accepting a Gift from the Media

The Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of the Inspector General (OIG) initiated this investigation upon the receipt of information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), alleging that a then FBI Deputy Assistant Director (DAD) had numerous contacts with members of the media in violation of FBI policy. Additionally, it was alleged that the DAD may have disclosed law enforcement or other sensitive information to the media without authorization.

This matter is among the OIG investigations referenced on page 430 of the OIG’s Review of Allegations Regarding Various Actions by the Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Advance of the 2016 Election.

(June 2018; https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download ).

The OIG investigation concluded that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD:

(1) disclosed to the media the existence of information that had been filed under seal in federal court, in violation of 18 USC § 401, Contempt of Court;

(2) provided without authorization FBI law enforcement sensitive information to reporters on multiple occasions;

(3) had dozens of official contacts with the media without authorization, in violation of FBI policy.

The OIG also found that the DAD engaged in misconduct when the DAD accepted a ticket, valued at approximately $225, to attend a media-sponsored dinner, as a gift from a member of the media, in violation of federal regulations and FBI policy.

The OIG has completed this investigation and is providing this report to the FBI for appropriate
action.

Unless otherwise noted, the OIG applies the preponderance of the evidence standard in determining
whether Department of Justice (DOJ) personnel have committed misconduct.

Posted to oig.justice.gov on May 29, 2019

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/31/us/politics/flynn-kislyak-wiretap.html

bigdog

Did you think we didn't know that? It happened yesterday. The justice department sent their response just as the court was closing on Friday so the judge could not respond.
They WILL get a response on Monday. They do not have the authority to defy an order from a Federal Magistrate.

Period.

They are not dealing with Nancy Pelosi here.

bigdog

BTW, Pkr, the whole report of misconduct by the DAD says nothing about there being any illegal investigation. It only says that the DAD should not have disclosed certain investigative findings to the media or other public sources.
That has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation being illegal.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I didn't say it had anything to do w Mueller. He ran a tight ship as far as i know.

There is a DOJ investigation into leaks having to do with FISA abuse... all the way to grand jury proceedings.

Telstar

Telstar

[quote="PkrBum"]

Bob Mueller's own summary is public - Page 3 Head_u12

zsomething

bigdog wrote:You know, Pkr is what keeps this forum going. Otherwise, who would we all have to get so pissed off at all the time?  It would be incredibly boring.
We never have to worry about him actually winning an argument because he wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face, but he does let us keep up with the most recent insane conspiracy theories.
It is said that every animal on the planet has a purpose for existing.

I think I've found Pkr's.

On the contrary, I think he's what kills this place. There are some intelligent people here, but they can't have conversations without that chucklehead spaz popping up trying to derail things by screaming some grandpa-off-his-meds horseshit he heard on Alex Jones or whatever. It's like trying to play a game while some attention-needing child keeps knocking over the board.

A good argument is great. Having to constantly debunk an idiot child's stories, though, or work around them, is just tedious. He never discusses anything, he just derails. And, honestly, I don't think he's even trying to actually take part in discussions (if he is, Jesus, that's pitiful)... I think he's just trying to keep anyone else here from being able to. He seems to be just here to wreck things for everyone else and that's the only goal. He resents everyone else for being smarter than him so he tries to wreck their interactions. Everything's just some irrelevant conspiracy theory, with an insult tacked onto it because you have too much sense believe it.

In all truthfulness, I've been on a lot of boards in my life, and he's easily in the top three of biggest-wastes-of-space I've ever seen, and I have no idea why y'all put up with him. I used to get more sensible arguments out of a guy who ended up in a looniebin after he wrecked his whole life with online squabbles.

I see no purpose in him whatsoever. He contributes nothing and takes away a lot. If something like him were happening to your body, you'd be trying to cure it. He doesn't have enough pride to leave on his own (which is frankly depressing, especially when he starts trying to be "chummy" and actually tries to chat with people after he's spent all his time abusing them) and nobody seems to have the heart to throw him out. On other boards I've been on he'd've been pitched out on his face long ago.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:And, honestly, I don't think he's even trying to actually take part in discussions (if he is, Jesus, that's pitiful)... I think he's just trying to keep anyone else here from being able to.  He seems to be just here to wreck things for everyone else and that's the only goal.

...which is why I've wondered how much the Russians are paying Pkr, while at the same time thinking he's not anywhere near smart enough to've hooked up with the likes of that particular enemy.

But as for banning him, I hardly think he's worth it.  Pkr's a minor annoyance, is all, and I can't think of one forum member who takes anything he says seriously anyway, even though we occasionally respond just for practice or in case there is some dummy lurker out there buying his chit.  

Your "pitiful" word is truly the best descriptor.  I personally feel sorry for the man, and for anyone who depends on him.

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:And, honestly, I don't think he's even trying to actually take part in discussions (if he is, Jesus, that's pitiful)... I think he's just trying to keep anyone else here from being able to.  He seems to be just here to wreck things for everyone else and that's the only goal.

...which is why I've wondered how much the Russians are paying Pkr, while at the same time thinking he's not anywhere near smart enough to've hooked up with the likes of that particular enemy.

But as for banning him, I hardly think he's worth it.  Pkr's a minor annoyance, is all, and I can't think of one forum member who takes anything he says seriously anyway, even though we occasionally respond just for practice or in case there is some dummy lurker out there buying his chit.  

Your "pitiful" word is truly the best descriptor.  I personally feel sorry for the man, and for anyone who depends on him.

Same. Lately I get more bummed out watching him than I do angry, because I realize that anybody who's fighting this hard to stay at a place where nobody's ever wanted him probably has no friends at all. It's like this is his only option, and he'd rather be a pest than be nothing at all. Banning him might actually be of benefit to him, just 'cuz it'd force him to find something else to do, and maybe somewhere there's a batch of people dumb enough to actually find his junk interesting. Then again, it'd probably be bad to give such lunacy encouragement.

He's easy enough to ignore, but still, ya gotta wonder why someone would want to do what he's doing.

Sal

Sal

There used to be a dude named Markle who posted nothing but conspiracy theories and propaganda.

He was loathed by most and eventually banned for refusing to modify his behavior.

Pkr has picked up his mantle.

Pkr reminds me of the kid who really, really wants to sit at the cool kids' table, but he's just not smart enough to make the cut.

So, he seeks attention instead by acting out in annoying ways, and just makes matters worse.

Somewhere along the line, someone told him he was clever, (in a condescending manner that he was too dumb to detect), and he's held onto that crumb for the rest of his miserable life.

Bless his heart.

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe PkrBum isn't a stupid man, but he keeps doing stupid things. He isn't as inventive as Markle nor as relentless as P Dawg. At least he hasn't posted any dumb polls like the one he did years ago for someone to replace BOF as the administrator. He hounded BOF for months and badgered him about stepping down but BOF treated it for what it was, a big joke. What I can't figure out is why every couple of years Pkr dissolves his account but soon returns with the same stupid user name, why bother? He does make the back pages more entertaining to read if you take the time to figure out who the "guests" are.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Silly comrades... literally afraid of other points of view. Your ilk are leading the wussification of humanity.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:You guys really piss me off!
Bob Mueller's own summary is public - Page 3 Urinal10

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:Silly comrades... literally afraid of other points of view. Your ilk are leading the wussification of humanity.

Completely insane conspiracy theory bullshit isn't "other points of view," it's idiocy, and most people aren't going to suffer it gladly or treat it like it's valid.

In any case, I guess that's the way you see it, and us. And yet, weirdly, you humiliate yourself with a constant struggle to keep hanging around people who you (A) have such a low opinion of, and (B) who obviously don't want you around.

If we're wussies, then I guess you're something that aspires to being a wussy. A sub-wussy, if you will. A wussy-wanna-be. A nothing-nobody who apparently has no other options than the company of people he doesn't even like.

Wow. Your life must really suck. I'm only surprised you don't have enough pride to try to make that less obvious.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Awww... I'm ruining your safe space. You confront free speech with vitriol and epithets in a desperate attempt to undermine my credibility because it's your only option... while i use reason, common sense, and empirical facts to point out your fallacies. That obviously triggers you to further neurosis. Seek help.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Awww... I'm ruining your safe space. You confront free speech with vitriol and epithets in a desperate attempt to undermine my credibility because it's your only option... while i use reason, common sense,  and empirical facts to point out your fallacies. That obviously triggers you to further neurosis. Seek help.

I think the rest of us all know who's the truly sick one here, and I do mean sick.

zsomething

A'ight, fuck it.

PkrBum wrote:Awww... I'm ruining your safe space.

It's not about "safe spaces." I know that's a big conservative buzz-word that they like to project, while they cry about people not saying "Merry Christmas" or setting up their own propaganda networks, shut down protestors, turning on Tomi Lahren when she says something pro-choice, etc. I get it -- it's fun to think your opposition are all a bunch of snowflakes, isn't it, Frosty?

But, nope, it's not about not wanting opposing viewpoints. It's about not wasting people's time. There have been other people here who express conservative viewpoints, and when they're reasonable they get reasonable responses back. But not wanting to put up with a troll isn't about "safe spaces," it's more like refusing to support a parasite. When you pull a tick off of you, are you "infringing on his rights," or just refusing to be his host?

Everyone here is more than capable of refuting a good argument, they even enjoy it, and there have been conservatives here who held their own pretty well and aren't hated. It's not about never hearing a contrary word -- it's just you. You, personally. Don't you get that yet? Can't you see how others get along and compare them to you?

I know it hurts your feelings, but since you persist on inflicting yourself on everyone, I'm not gonna worry about that, so... cards on the table, why not? Here 'tiz:

You, personally, are a nasty, trolling piece of shit who's only here because you want to "trigger" people you disagree with (you even admit that much in your sig-line), and then want to depict them as "weak and mean" for not happily agreeing to be your victim.

Why you want to do such a sick thing is up for speculation. Maybe you're just a sadist and the only fun you have is wrecking things for other people, watching them fume as they try to put up with you. Maybe you're a masochist and you want to be cussed out and debased and figured out that being an idiot in public is the way to do it, because lord knows you never win a fight here. Maybe you have no friends, your family finds you tiresome, and this is the closest thing to human contact you can find, maladjusted as it is. Based on others like you I've dealt with, I suspect it's because you're unhappy and you can't stand to see anyone else getting along. You're one of those guys who sees a party and just gotta piss in the punchbowl.

It's not just a difference of opinion. Hell, you claim you don't even like Trump, so if this isn't a harassment campaign then there oughtta be plenty of common ground to find. And yet you never seem to find anybody to agree with here. Because that's not your actual goal. Your goal is "triggering" your "enemy." Agreeing would be counterproductive to it.

I'm here because I like these people, I like reading 'em, I like talking with them. I suspect they're here for the same reasons. We occasionally butt heads on an issue - I don't like Bernie, they do, they like Kavanaugh, I don't, whatever -- and then move on to something more pleasant. But you... all you seem to do is taunt. You put up a mocking picture, your sig-line's about triggering, you constantly do all this "comrades" bullshit as if we weren't the ones here who were trying to stop Russia. You find out what's irritating and then you gleefully do it as much as you can. If you know the shit you're attributing to us is false, then you do it twice as much because you know it's twice as irritating.

You just inflict yourself on these people. You know they're happier when you're not here, right? Has that not been made clear? If I get the kind of reaction on a board that you've subjected yourself to for years, it doesn't take me more than a week before I get the damn message, say, "Okay, guess that ain't my crowd" and I leave and let them have their kind of fun. I don't hang around seeing if I can make them miserable, or seeing if I can get them to keep cussing me out. I don't know which one is your motivation, but whatever it is, it comes across as perverse.

I mean, it's really weird. You go out of your way to taunt and provoke people here, and then when you need consoling about something, they're still the people you turn to. That's... that's fucked up. I hope your real-life relationships aren't this dysfunctional, but I gotta wonder.

You confront free speech

Oh please spare us that hogwash. Nobody's stopping your "free speech." You aren't being censored -- you're being answered. Or, more often, ignored, because people have figured out what you're doing and value their time too much to bother. Every once in a while one of us will un-ignore you and smack you around just out of boredom or irritation, but that's an incidental.

You spread bullshit and disinformation and hawk conspiracy theories. People who do that love to hide behind "free speech" and turn a virtue into a weapon used against anybody who confronts 'em about it. Not falling for it, asshole. You're getting to say what you want, but nobody has to justify it or appreciate it.

with vitriol and epithets in a desperate attempt to undermine my credibility

lol! You think you have credibility? After the consistent train of shit you've pulled on this place? Oh, you poor sad bastard. You really think that people didn't see through you a lonnnnng time ago? I don't have to undermine something you've never fucking had! Lordy-lord, you link to the Epoch Times and I'm the one underminin' ya? Whoooo!

You "comrade" us and "wussify" us and crying-baby this and trigger-that and then your ass is honestly gonna cry that you get vitriol in response?

Bitch, do you go plant beans in the ground and then get mad when tomatoes don't come up? I know you're simple and you've got a lot of drugs rattling what little is there, but... do you have even a basic understanding of how things work?

Shit, dude, I gotta wonder if you've even developed object-permanance yet.

because it's your only option...

I've got plenty of other options, and use them with just about everyone else. I just don't waste 'em on you because I figured out what you are. You don't discuss things with a rat in your house, because you know poison is all that's gonna work. Stop taking it not-personally.

while i use reason, common sense,  and empirical facts to point out your fallacies.

If you really think you use anything that's even close to reason, sense (common or otherwise) or empirical facts, then, son, you out yo' got-damn mind. You're crazy as two crackhouse rats fighting over Jeffery Dahmer's leftovers if you think you're actually making good arguments with that Alex-Jones-reject bilge that you hawk. If I actually thought that you really believed that what you're doing is anything like actual debating, I'd have to be sad for you.

Hell, you don't even make arguments. "What-about-ism" is the only thing you ever do, and that's not an argument, that's a distraction. You never address the topic at hand, you try to divert it so everybody has to waste their time debunking one of your ridiculous sub-Qanon-level conspiracy theories for the fiftieth time. Responding to "Trump is screwing up our alliances and cozying up to dictators" with yet another retread of "Fast and Furious" or whatever isn't "pointing out fallacies," it's just a dodge. Do you honestly think anyone here is so stupid that they don't recognize what you do? You're a constant response of "SQUIRREL!"

It's so fucking boring.

What makes it even worse is you don't actually stand for anything. You won't even admit to liking Trump or the neo-Nazis you consistently defend. You can't even commit because that'd mean owning it.

You're just a troll. The people here put up with you for reasons I don't know. Anywhere else I've been they'd have thrown your ugly lil' whistling ass in a ditch and been done with you a long time ago.

That obviously triggers you to further neurosis. Seek help.

Triggering people is your goal, anyway.

And if I'm neurotic, staying on a board with people I actually like and have a good time on... what would you call what you're doing? Seriously. What's healthy about this spectacle you're making of yourself? Anything?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Please feel free to skip over Pkr’s posts if they upset you. You are not being forced to read another posters point of view. It is totally your choice.

For the posters... To deny a Republican/ Independent the ability to post their opinion, if different from yours, would make you a bigot. Keep in mind these little TIFF’s seem to surface every year or so, usually by the same democrats. Nothing new.

Once again, skip, block, or leave if you are troubled by a different opinion. I can honestly say, I skip over the majority of immature picture posts and lengthy copy/paste posts without a personal opinion.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Please feel free to skip over Pkr’s posts if they upset you. You are not being forced to read another posters point of view. It is totally your choice.

For the posters... To deny a Republican/ Independent the ability to post their opinion, if different from yours, would make you a bigot. Keep in mind these little TIFF’s seem to surface every year or so, usually by the same democrats. Nothing new.

Once again, skip, block, or leave if you are troubled by a different opinion. I can honestly say, I skip over the majority of immature picture posts and lengthy copy/paste posts without a personal opinion.

Bob Mueller's own summary is public - Page 3 Captur14

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:Please feel free to skip over Pkr’s posts if they upset you. You are not being forced to read another posters point of view. It is totally your choice.

Usually do. I've got the sonofabitch blocked, in fact. But occasionally he gets re-posted or something and I decide, screw it, pest control. Honestly, I think he wants his feelings hurt. It's all he provokes.

Sure, the Democrats are the bad ones. Rolling Eyes

First off, it's not within our power to deny them the ability to post their opinions. We aren't moderators, we're just people who are free to refute people. Secondly, it's not "bigoted" to stand up to someone who is - by their own choice - trying to make a victim of you. When Republicans or independents make reasonable arguments, nobody tries to run them off. Gatorfan and Emerald Ghost, among others, do not get the reaction that Pkr gets. Hell, you don't, either. We argue, sure, but I'm not calling you or any of those others a troll.

Usually do. I don't respond to a hundredth of the crud he posts. But, as for that 101's occasion, well, self-defense ain't a crime. Especially in stand-your-ground Florida. If he keeps taunting people, I can ignore him... or I can light him up like Christmas, all within rights.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:

Bob Mueller's own summary is public - Page 3 Captur14

lol!

Pretty good but he should be wearing men's clothes.

PkrBum

PkrBum

This is the result of your pampered self-indulgent ideology. You fear being challenged and your attitude is the coping mechanism. That you can't see it is just sad... that it's the new norm for coming generations is dangerous.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58d957a6e4b02a2eaab66ccf

"I think that’s a terrible idea for the following reason: I don’t want you to be safe ideologically. I don’t want you to be safe emotionally. I want you to be strong. That’s different. I’m not going to pave the jungle for you. Put on some boots, and learn how to deal with adversity. I’m not going to take the weights out of the gym. That’s the whole point of the gym.

You can’t live on a campus where people say stuff that you don’t like? […] You are creating a kind if liberalism that the minute it crosses the street into the real world is not just useless but obnoxious and dangerous. I want you to be offended every single day on this campus. I want you to be deeply aggrieved and offended and upset and then to learn how to speak back."

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:

Usually do.  I've got the sonofabitch blocked, in fact.  But occasionally he gets re-posted or something and I decide, screw it, pest control.  Honestly, I think he wants his feelings hurt.  It's all he provokes.

Sure, the Democrats are the bad ones.  Rolling Eyes  

First off, it's not within our power to deny them the ability to post their opinions.  We aren't moderators, we're just people who are free to refute people.  Secondly, it's not "bigoted" to stand up to someone who is - by their own choice - trying to make a victim of you.  When Republicans or independents make reasonable arguments, nobody tries to run them off.  Gatorfan and Emerald Ghost, among others, do not get the reaction that Pkr gets.  Hell, you don't, either. We argue, sure, but I'm not calling you or any of those others a troll.  

Usually do.  I don't respond to a hundredth of the crud he posts.  But, as for that 101's occasion, well, self-defense ain't a crime.  Especially in stand-your-ground Florida.  If he keeps taunting people, I can ignore him... or I can light him up like Christmas, all within rights.

Thanks for taking the time to put into words what we are all thinking Z.

Bob Mueller's own summary is public - Page 3 Screen10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum